• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Hunter Biden be charged? Should he be charged?

Will Hunter Biden be charged? Should he be charged?

• He should be charged and he will be charged

• He should be charged but he won't be charged

• He shouldn't be charged and he won't be charged

• He shouldn't be charged but he will be charged

Results are only viewable after voting.
No bigger crime than having Biden in politics for over 50 yeears.....
Wrong. Inciting a riot, lying to every American about a deadly pandemic, and stealing Government documents from the White House, ripping them up, flushing them down shitters, and taking them to Mar-a-Largo.

People who commit crimes should be charged no matter their social standing.

And, yes, whoever is about to ask --- that includes Trump or anyone else on the right.
Agreed, but what is funny is that the Dems usually side with the criminals.

Agreed, but what is funny is that the Dems usually side with the criminals.

Neither side is clean. The whole 2-party system is corrupt and there needs to be a change.

Neither side is clean. The whole 2-party system is corrupt and there needs to be a change.
Are you finding that in Canada as well?

Wrong. Inciting a riot, lying to every American about a deadly pandemic, and stealing Government documents from the White House, ripping them up, flushing them down shitters, and taking them to Mar-a-Largo.

Hunter lives in Mar-a-Largo ?

Who knew ?

The Canadians I know have no interest in him.

I'm not a Canadian, am I? :)

This topic isn't about me, so let's get back on track, eh? Oh -- look what I did there.

With what?

The federal investigation into Hunter Biden’s tax woes is ramping up, with numerous media outlets speculating the president’s second son could be indicted by authorities on serious federal crimes.

The investigation has now expanded to examining possible charges of money laundering and violation of foreign lobbying laws.

US network ABC News has reported that the number of witnesses that have appeared in front of a grand jury in Wilmington, Delaware has increased.

The grand jury is deciding whether Hunter should be indicted.

I'm not a Canadian, am I? :)

This topic isn't about me, so let's get back on track, eh? Oh -- look what I did there.
Are you aware that the profile that accompanies all your comments shows a Canadian flag?

FireShot Capture 087 - Will Hunter Biden be charged_ Should he be charged_ - Page 2 - Debate_ ...png

How the hell does anyone here know?

If he is guilty of a provable crime he will be charged . If he is not guilty or it simply can't be proved, he won't be charged. This is not a Trump 3rd world administration.
Hunter and his wife have been protected during the Trump administration. No reason to think that changes under a Biden administration.

Back
Top Bottom