• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Hitler ever not be our president?

Will Hitler ever not be our president?

• Total voters

Slartibartfast

Jesus loves you.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I have seen numerous comparisons between our latest presidents and Hitler. So, will our president always preside in his shadow?

Hecks no. Hitler is the shiznit!

pansy ass bastards only wish they had all the awesome and win of Hitler.

catpope.jpg

Pope Happycat I says Hitler is da man

I wonder if the politicians in the star trek federation all compare the political opponents to the borg.

I wonder if the politicians in the star trek federation all compare the political opponents to the borg.

probably more likely to compare them to Gul Dukat or Kahless

Can't we just accept the fact that EVERYONE on the internet is most likely a Nazi? It would then logically follow that they'd want to elect Hitlers. :lol:

Sure. If we ever elect a woman, she'll be considered Eva Braun, not Hitler.

If we ever elect a woman I guarantee that there will be people drawing Hitler moustaches on her long before she ever takes office. :mrgreen:

Unfortunately, Hitler will remain with us for a long time.

But people also like Zombie President. Liberals like Zombie JFK and Conservatives like Zombie Reagan.

Hitler is here already. I saw him tonight. Damn Nazis.

Back
Top Bottom