• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Will Hillary be the democratic nominee

Will Hillary be the democratic nominee in 2008?

• Yes. I am a conservative/republican

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Yes. I am a democrat/liberal

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • No. I am a conservative/republican

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • No. I am a democrat/liberal

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
26 X World Champs said:
Well done! You know the truth, some of our favorite Republican community members want to believe any allegation that's ever been made about Bill or Hill and will resort to posting these bogus claims because it makes them feel better.

I could care less who Bill shtooped, its none of my business. It's so damn hypocrtical too. Ask them about how Newt gingriched his Congressional aide and they're OK with it.

Personally if someone wants to have an affair that is their business, not mine, and as long as they're doing their job I'm content.

Do people in the private sector lose their jobs for having affairs?

Let's examine who in this community are the biggest Clinton bashers? I think this group's leader would be Navy Pride, then Scarecrow, Mule, et al. Now let's examine how many untruthful accusation these gentlemen have posted about Clinton, i.e. he's a rapist, Jen Flowers, Hillary's a lesbian and combine that with the hundreds if not thousands of times their posts have been debunked in this forum on these subjects....yet they continue to post the same inaccurate, untrue crap almost every day.

Debating people who regularly post untruths is frustrating of course. Who wants to debate people who are insincere in their intentions and who want to perpetuate untruthful rumors because they have no other ammunition to employ in their writings?

Bush has the intellect of a rock and it appears that this appeals to his supporters, they prefer to vote for a moron than an educated man...maybe this is simply a true reflection of who they are? Who knows?

I don't think Clinton denies he ahd and affair with Flowers....

Navy Pride said:
I don't think Clinton denies he ahd and affair with Flowers....
For once in your life prove it or stop slandering him! Are you able to provide solid evidence for what you wrote or are you another one of those people in this community who use hearsay as fact?

Don't you have any pride?

26 X World Champs said:
For once in your life prove it or stop slandering him! Are you able to provide solid evidence for what you wrote or are you another one of those people in this community who use hearsay as fact?

Don't you have any pride?

Hell everyone knows it happened but you and your in denial...........

Navy Pride said:
Rumor has it she was a switch hitter....That would explain a lot.....
Rumor has it you're a.....but rumors aren't always true, now are they? Isn't that why fair people don't post rumors as fact or innuendo?

Rumor has it Commrade Bush snorted Cocaine, got a woman pregnant, forced her to have an abortion etc...here's proof....
In the fall of 1972, things began to look grim for the fatuous flyboy from New Haven. The National Guard was on his tail, demanding an explanation for why he had jilted them after they had saved him from Vietnam and had invested a million dollars in teaching him how to fly fighters.

Thanks to the investigations of the intrepid Larry Flynt, we now know that it was in this window of months that Bush apparently got a Houston woman pregnant and gallantly paid for her to have an abortion. It was also in this period that Bush, according to his biographer J.H. Hatfield, was arrested for possession of cocaine. Instead of landing in prison, the judge presiding over the case bent to the pleadings of Bush's father, then US ambassador to the UN, and ordered the young derelict to perform six month's worth of community service at PULL, a center for black youths in urban Houston.
Now, since some of you post based on hearsay and rumor I will not provide my source, though one exists...

So Navy, I've now proven that Bush knocked up a woman during the time he was a cokehead. What were you saying about the Clintons? What was that you wrote about social conservatives and abortion?

Oh......for the rest of you who do want to see a bullshit source for my rumor here it is:

http://counterpunch.org/stclair08122004.html

Of course this site is a rumor mill, so unless you want to believe it there's no reason to believe it...unless of course you subscribe to the "Rumor has it" method of posting and/or the "Hearsay" method of posting too many people in this community employ all the time...

Navy Pride said:
Hell everyone knows it happened but you and your in denial...........
Hell, everyone knows that President Bush paid for an abortion and was a confirmed cokehead....but you're in denial....:doh

Hey, maybe that's why Laura Bush (who killed her boyfriend) is pro-choice? Maybe she's less of a hypocrite than her cokehead husband?

Originally Posted by Navy Pride
Rumor has it she was a switch hitter....That would explain a lot.....
You should know as many times as you've struck out!

Back
Top Bottom