• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Will he make it to November?

tosca1

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Well, the evidence are clear: Biden struggles.

The upcoming first presidential debate on the 29th of Sep will be revelation day for American voters!
They're saying "landslide's coming!"

Last edited:
In a way, it is so sad that someone would be subjected to ridicules.......his wife, or his children ought to step up and protect him from himself, and from being used like this by the Democrats.

He should retire with dignity.

People pushing 80 should be ineligible. He's older than my grandfather.

The upcoming first presidential debate on the 29th of Sep will be revelation day for American voters!

Right wing media knows its audience.

Four years ago this time, the same voices that are peddling this “sleepy joe” tripe, were telling you that Hillary Clinton was senile too.

And Trumpster bobbed their empty heads and that one, too! In fact, they liked it so much, some of them keep repeating it for two more years.

Of course, it was never true. But the never matters to this crowd.

Four years ago this time, the same voices that are peddling this “sleepy joe” tripe, were telling you that Hillary Clinton was senile too.

And Trumpster bobbed their empty heads and that one, too! In fact, they liked it so much, some of them keep repeating it for two more years.

It wasn't just right wingers that took issue with Hillary in 2016. Shoulda gone with Bernie. He would have destroyed Trump in a national election.

The videos on Biden speak for themselves.

Yes, and even now we have anti-trumpers still bleating out the same inane stupidity towards Trump. That failed to even come close to touching him years ago...

I guess the democrats know their audience as well.

I watched clips from the two recent town halls. Biden was clear-headed and actually answered questions with complete sentences that made sense. Trump didn't answer questions and sounded like his usual word salad self, on steroids. His mental state appears to be much further in decline than Joe's unless you simply like rally sloganeering.

I watched clips from the two recent town halls. Biden was clear-headed and actually answered questions with complete sentences that made sense. Trump didn't answer questions and sounded like his usual word salad self, on steroids. His mental state appears to be much further in decline than Joe's unless you simply like rally sloganeering.

It's pretty bad when we're arguing over which candidate is deeper into decline. We deserve better than this.

With about 1/3 of our entire U.S. population dead from covid, his chances are not good...:eek:

Reactions: PoS
Yes, and even now we have anti-trumpers still bleating out the same inane stupidity towards Trump. That failed to even come close to touching him years ago...

I guess the democrats know their audience as well.
You have to wonder if democrats' audience are so out of touch and uninformed that they believe the "very fine people" hoax and that 200 MILLION Americans have died from covid. Biden- or more accurately his team- is using proven hoaxes upon which to build his case for President.
What's next? Blaming Trump for Jussie Smollett's fake racist attack and almost lynching??

The U.S population is about 330 million.

110 million people have died of Covid?
Oops, that should have been almost 2/3. According to Joe Biden, yes, 200 million Americans have died of covid and it's all Trumps fault because literally (and I'm using that word correctly) ALL of them would still be alive if not for Trump.
According to Joe.

Biden is in line to beat William Henry Harrison as the shortest termed POTUS should he win it, but the dems dont care- they just want somebody within their party in the WH, even if its a corpse.

Cannot say I am surprised, this is what happens when the Dems put up an aging relic of the party expecting sharp and strong leadership and getting a slew of senior moments.

Cannot say I am surprised, this is what happens when the Dems put up an aging relic of the party expecting sharp and strong leadership and getting a slew of senior moments.

I mean, they'll have to come up with an excuse to skip the debates, right? No way in hell this guy can have a good showing in a debate when he can't even make it through a friendly interview with the aid of a teleprompter without screwing it up...

It wasn't just right wingers that took issue with Hillary in 2016. Shoulda gone with Bernie. He would have destroyed Trump in a national election.

Pay attention.

What I said was that right wing media made up and promoted this idiotic meme that Hillary Clinton was physically incapable. Slurring her speech and stumbling once getting out of a car.

Right wingers beat this “senile” drum right till election day. And the meme was so well planted that Trumpsters kept right on repeating it.

Same meme, different candidate.

Just like the “ism” meme. The noise machine recycles this one, too.

Pay attention.

What I said was that right wing media made up and promoted this idiotic meme that Hillary Clinton was physically incapable. Slurring her speech and stumbling once getting out of a car.

Right wingers beat this “senile” drum right till election day. And the meme was so well planted that Trumpsters kept right on repeating it.

Same meme, different candidate.

Just like the “ism” meme. The noise machine recycles this one, too.

Yeah, they should have focused more on the fact that she's a shill for the banks and corporate America.

I mean, they'll have to come up with an excuse to skip the debates, right? No way in hell this guy can have a good showing in a debate when he can't even make it through a friendly interview with the aid of a teleprompter without screwing it up...
Biden will get a crutch right into the Presidency, and a few months to perhaps a year later at the outside it will get handed over to Harris.

You do know that you are spreading Russian propaganda, right?

Let me know when Biden claims that George Washington captured the airports; said that windmills cause cancer; or was surprised to learn that Lincoln was a Republican.

In the meantime, compared to 200,000 Americans who died largely because Trump has magical thinking that led him to ignore a pandemic, a couple of word-slips from Biden aint nuth'in. But DO try to deflect from the real issues.

Back
Top Bottom