• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Will he make it to November?

I think the debate strategy will be to give Trump enough rope to hang himself.

Ah, the Hillary Strategy... good luck with that. 😂

So the person who posted "blah blah blah" instead of English is taking exception to my writing ability? I don't have a problem expressing myself, but since you do, I think I will say good-bye.

I distilled your argument down to its pure essence and all that was left was "blah blah blah"

I sometimes wonder if Biden even knows what the questions are. If you’re reading from a teleprompter you really don’t need to know the question.
Not only does he know what the questions are, he can answer them. Trump, in contrast, will simply say that the question is unfair and leave the stage.

Ah, the Hillary Strategy... good luck with that. 😂
You are correct. The Cult does not care what he says all they hear is what they want to.

Nepotism for one.
Really? How did Hunter Biden land that million dollar per year gig with Burisma?

But back to the thread topic, watch the short video in post 14 and examine the photo in post 19 and tell me Biden wasnt reading his responses off a prompter. And the interviewer was in on it. You may hate Trump and will vote for anyone, but why ignore this?

Not only does he know what the questions are, he can answer them. Trump, in contrast, will simply say that the question is unfair and leave the stage.
Another denier. We need to come up with a cleaver nickname for you guys.

Right wing media knows its audience.

Four years ago this time, the same voices that are peddling this “sleepy joe” tripe, were telling you that Hillary Clinton was senile too.

And Trumpster bobbed their empty heads and that one, too! In fact, they liked it so much, some of them keep repeating it for two more years.

Of course, it was never true. But the never matters to this crowd.

They're desperate to believe anything that keeps their dearest leader in office. (Clue: Biden isn't the one that thinks it's good that your doctor gave you a dementia test.)

You have to wonder if democrats' audience are so out of touch and uninformed that they believe the "very fine people" hoax and that 200 MILLION Americans have died from covid. Biden- or more accurately his team- is using proven hoaxes upon which to build his case for President.
What's next? Blaming Trump for Jussie Smollett's fake racist attack and almost lynching??
They already tried to blame that on Trump. Because it was apparently guys in MAGA hats and then it was discovered that Jessie had apparently gotten someone to do the deed for him.

Well, the evidence are clear: Biden struggles.

The upcoming first presidential debate on the 29th of Sep will be revelation day for American voters!
They're saying "landslide's coming!"

This is worse than struggling:

83bbf7f31d7bbf459f0533baa41e5713.jpg

He can’t even answer the most basic softball question a candidate can receive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trumps an immoral fraudulent con man. Those are facts, not opinions. Not inane stupidity. Not even distant past. During his first term his immorality, his fraudulent Trump University and his Trump Foundation con were all exposed and still his fans support him.
My old Dad used to say I'd be known by the company I kept.
That should be a good indicator, as to why most people view the far left as being overrun with an increasingly large amount of sex offenders.

We support Trump, because we know that those two incidents are not connected to the man beyond his name.
So if those two incidents are you have to be pissed about. Then you really need to learn to grow as an individual and find a legitimate reason to stand against them man, or at least argue against him on some sort of policy positon.

At least something more than "orange man bad" and all that same idiocy. It's the same kind of temperament that will cost the democrats this election as well.

Cannot say I am surprised, this is what happens when the Dems put up an aging relic of the party expecting sharp and strong leadership and getting a slew of senior moments.
How can voters ignore the mental state of the democrat candidate? Can you imagine Biden as President? He rarely answers questions from the press, and when he does he makes huge mistakes, cannot put together and understandable statement and that is when he's got answers being fed to him via a tele prompter.

It wasn't just right wingers that took issue with Hillary in 2016. Shoulda gone with Bernie. He would have destroyed Trump in a national election.
Bernie could not get enough voters to support him in the democratic primaries and beat Hillary, but he could "destroy" Trump in a national election. RIIIIIGHT!

Possibly. Trump has 25 credible accusers and is on tape stating he really likes sexual assault. They can both deny the claims but one guy looks like a liar based on his life lived and words.

Fair is a search for the truth, not treating everyone as though the worst of us get our benefit of the doubt.
Thanks for allowing yourself to be caught in yet another lie Aunt Antifa.

Bernie could not get enough voters to support him in the democratic primaries and beat Hillary, but he could "destroy" Trump in a national election. RIIIIIGHT!

Check the polling from 2016. I don't know if you realize this but primary elections and national elections are not the same thing.

Thanks for allowing yourself to be caught in yet another lie Aunt Antifa.

It’s on tape. You folks do this ass backwards: when it is *not* on tape, you can maybe proclaim someone is lying. When it’s on tape, you just sound SO silly!

How embarrassing for you.

It’s on tape. You folks do this ass backwards: when it is *not* on tape, you can maybe proclaim someone is lying. When it’s on tape, you just sound SO silly!

That thing Donald was accused of saying about the troops wasn't on tape. Might that be a lie?

This will just never, ever make sense to me, that Trump Cultists believe that when it comes to the brain departments, they have the winner at the Kentucky Derby.

You listen to Trump speak for more than about 2 minutes and you realize he’s ****ing mental... And he doesn’t understand anything complex.

And his supporters pretend that He’s the one with the brains between the two of them...
Its been proven that Trump has taken the dementia test and passed. Creepy Joe on the other hand, doesn't even want to bring up the subject- a sure sign that he hasnt taken it.

That thing Donald was accused of saying about the troops wasn't on tape. Might that be a lie?

It might be, for SURE. But as I argued then: his history isn’t in a vacuum. His personality isn’t in a vacuum. You guys have decided that your votes changed who Donald J Trump was in 2016. He never changed. He’s a loser that hates winners.

Alright, I'll bite.

Cite where Trump said that he really likes sexual assault.

Here's your chance to prove that you're not lying. Once again.

Reactions: PoS
Alright, I'll bite.

Cite where Trump said that he really likes sexual assault.

Here's your chance to prove that you're not lying. Once again.

Im sorry your dude loves raping women and you just want to be able to vote for dudes that rape women without being called a dude who votes for dudes that love raping women.

Must be frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom