• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Will he make it to November?

:rolleyes:

You too..................................... aren't getting the point.

You do know that you've had a president on a wheelchair, doncha?

Hello? You do understand why dementia is a concern, don't you?

Yes. :(

56C5419C-2EC9-4943-AACB-E9FE40384FAB.jpeg

Oh, shit, that’s easy - the answer to your question: Donald J Trump.

Nothing has made Joe look more coherent, and young, than Trump saying words publicly.

They're both detached old men that shouldn't be the president.

Oh, shit, that’s easy - the answer to your question: Donald J Trump.

Nothing has made Joe look more coherent, and young, than Trump saying words publicly.

Lol. Why is your opinion looking so ludicrous?
Perhaps because of what you posted above. :ROFLMAO:

Heck.....you imply that physical disability should exclude a person - you don't even know you've had a disabled president! :ROFLMAO:

Lol. Why is your opinion looking so ludicrous?
Perhaps because of what you posted above. :ROFLMAO:

What's ludicrous is pretending Donald Trump is some paragon of lucidity when the truth is they're both old as hell and out of touch.

They're both detached old men that shouldn't be the president.

Hard disagree. Joe is fine. Trump can’t say the word “Mars.”

And have you heard the slurring during his rallies? He forgot where he was the other night and pretended as though he simply couldn’t pronounce the name.

Trump is held together with adderall, racism, and dreams of finally banging Ivanka.

What's ludicrous is pretending Donald Trump is some paragon of lucidity when the truth is they're both old as hell and out of touch.

That's your opinion. 🤷

This will just never, ever make sense to me, that Trump Cultists believe that when it comes to the brain departments, they have the winner at the Kentucky Derby.

You listen to Trump speak for more than about 2 minutes and you realize he’s ****ing mental... And he doesn’t understand anything complex.

And his supporters pretend that He’s the one with the brains between the two of them...

Yes, yes he was. Look at this photo of the interview setup. He had a teleprompter feeding him his answers.

View attachment 67296015

This leaves me wondering... who the hell wrote the "200 million will be dead by the time I'm finished with this speech" line? :oops:
Most likely he just misread the TelePrompTer. Wouldn’t be the only time he’s done that. But you would think that someone with all their marbles would pause and think Wait a minute. That doesn’t make sense. Then correct themselves.

Is there a wonder drug we don't know about.....that can make Biden lucid for about 2 hours?
This is why I was all for a full battery of tests on both of these guys, Biden and Trump. I am curious what is keeping the both of those lunatics going.

Pelosi is nervous for Biden. She doesn't want him to debate Trump.

But we know why she doesn't want Biden to go out there on a debate, don't we?

This will just never, ever make sense to me, that Trump Cultists believe that when it comes to the brain departments, they have the winner at the Kentucky Derby.

You listen to Trump speak for more than about 2 minutes and you realize he’s ****ing mental... And he doesn’t understand anything complex.

And his supporters pretend that He’s the one with the brains between the two of them...

They know Trump is mentally toast. That’s *why* they keep pushing the “Is Hillary sick?” with Biden.

Debate will be one more disaster for Trump that they’re gonna have to scream about it being ‘rigged”.

:rolleyes:

Nope, not the same game at all.
Anyone can read out of a teleprompter - Biden can't! :)
Even with the prompter - he tends to wander off......heck, maybe he doesn't even know it's there! ;)

You're not getting the point

Create your own thread. This is about Biden.
Ok, this is Biden at his town hall meeting. He's quite lucid and commands facts. That's in contrast to Trump, who makes wild false accusations and rants at his rally.

Biden can't ad lib a coherent sentence, neither can Trump before going into a tail spin. Good job America, great choices.:confused:

Ok, this is Biden at his town hall meeting. He's quite lucid and commands facts. That's in contrast to Trump, who makes wild false accusations and rants at his rally.

You mean this town hall meeting?:oops:

HE WANDERED OFF!

"Earlier tonight, Joe Biden did a Zoom virtual town hall and livestream on Facebook, and it was awful. Not only did Biden's stream only last a few minutes due to technical difficulties, but during it Biden forgot what year it was, and also inexplicably wandered off camera as his stream faded out to close. This shows Biden's obvious cognitive decline, which some are calling Dementia or Alzheimer's."

Jetboogieman said:

They know Trump is mentally toast. That’s *why* they keep pushing the “Is Hillary sick?” with Biden.

Debate will be one more disaster for Trump that they’re gonna have to scream about it being ‘rigged”.
Trump and his supporters have always attacked opponents in areas that Trump is vulnerable. They called Hillary "crooked" when Trump is the crook. They attacked the Clinton Foundation as a slush fund when Trump's Foundation was later forced to shutter because it was found to be just a tax exempt scam to pay Trump's personal expenses and made illegal campaign contributions. Now, Trump & Co. attack Biden on mental acuity. What do you think that means?

I watched clips from the two recent town halls. Biden was clear-headed and actually answered questions with complete sentences that made sense.
Was that before or after he had the teleprompter adjusted up where he could read "his" answers? 😂

Jetboogieman said:

Trump and his supporters have always attacked opponents in areas that Trump is vulnerable. They called Hillary "crooked" when Trump is the crook. They attacked the Clinton Foundation as a slush fund when Trump's Foundation was later forced to shutter because it was found to be just a tax exempt scam to pay Trump's personal expenses and made illegal campaign contributions. Now, Trump & Co. attack Biden on mental acuity. What do you think that means?

The reason Trump and co keep talking about drugs is to get out in front of questions as to why Trump is constantly slurring now.

You mean this town hall meeting?:oops:

HE WANDERED OFF!

"Earlier tonight, Joe Biden did a Zoom virtual town hall and livestream on Facebook, and it was awful. Not only did Biden's stream only last a few minutes due to technical difficulties, but during it Biden forgot what year it was, and also inexplicably wandered off camera as his stream faded out to close. This shows Biden's obvious cognitive decline, which some are calling Dementia or Alzheimer's."

I actually saw the town hall live. What your biases source is doing is string together really meaningless clips. The full meeting was quite impressive. The takeaway from the town hall was widely reported. https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/joe-biden-cnn-town-hall-09-2020/index.html

I know I will never convince you. You are too far gone. My posts are to influence those with open minds.

"The Democrats are restricting journalists and public access to their presidential candidate Joe Biden because they know he can’t “think for himself,” according to Sky News host Paul Murray.

Sky News host Paul Murray says we have now seen what happens when Joe Biden "has to think for himself and the teleprompter doesn't work". "He was in an online Zoom meeting with a bunch of union people, they were asking scripted questions and he was obviously giving scripted answers," Mr Murray said.
During the event, Mr Biden asked his team to move the teleprompter, demonstrating that the entire debate was orchestrated by his media team.

“Joe Biden is doing well in the polls, essentially by not being Donald Trump and that is now starting to end," Mr Murray said.
"It's starting to end because Trump is out there talking to people, firing them up.

"This bloke is literally, scripted question, scripted answers, so much so he can’t ad lib an answer.” Mr Murray said this evasiveness extends to vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris, who refused to take questions from reporters at a business round table earlier this week in the key swing state of Wisconsin. "

Was that before or after he had the teleprompter adjusted up where he could read "his" answers? 😂
Nice strawman -- asking to answer why something that isn't true happened.

David Pargin had an astute point about cults and conspiracy theory groups:

"When creating a conspiracy theory (or a cult or hate group -- they all work the same), the belief system has to be so weird that it offends the sensibilities of outsiders. Have you ever felt your blood boiling when confronting a flat earther? Your rage was their reward and -- this is key -- increasing the collective rage toward their movement only boosts its power. This is why every lasting religion has extensive lore about its past persecution. 'They hate us because they know we're right!'"

It's astute when you realize how neatly this theory works as a common denominator for all hate/CT/cult groups. So it was useful that I read Pargin's piece before I saw a video clip of trump supporters asked what they thought about Dr. Fauci: "We don't believe him. We don't trust numbers."

"The Democrats are restricting journalists and public access to their presidential candidate Joe Biden because they know he can’t “think for himself,” according to Sky News host Paul Murray.

Sky News host Paul Murray says we have now seen what happens when Joe Biden "has to think for himself and the teleprompter doesn't work". "He was in an online Zoom meeting with a bunch of union people, they were asking scripted questions and he was obviously giving scripted answers," Mr Murray said.
During the event, Mr Biden asked his team to move the teleprompter, demonstrating that the entire debate was orchestrated by his media team.

“Joe Biden is doing well in the polls, essentially by not being Donald Trump and that is now starting to end," Mr Murray said.
"It's starting to end because Trump is out there talking to people, firing them up.

"This bloke is literally, scripted question, scripted answers, so much so he can’t ad lib an answer.” Mr Murray said this evasiveness extends to vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris, who refused to take questions from reporters at a business round table earlier this week in the key swing state of Wisconsin. "

Sky New? Well, if a host from Sky News, a Murdock company, says it, it must be true.

Let's compare the fact checking of Biden's town hall with Trump's town hall.

Biden's town hall -- some false claims.

Trump's town hall -- Four Pinocchios, over and over again

Back
Top Bottom