• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Will he make it to November?

It wasn't just right wingers that took issue with Hillary in 2016. Shoulda gone with Bernie. He would have destroyed Trump in a national election.
You mean the guy who couldn't even win the primary?

People pushing 80 should be ineligible. He's older than my grandfather.
There's little difference in age between the 77 year old Joe Biden and the 74 year old Donald Trump. Both are older than dirt.

And we all know videos are never ever edited to fit a political narrative.

They don't look edited! His mumbling and stumbling are real.

He had a severe disadvantage in name recognition in addition to the DNC pulling for Hillary. Hillary barely lost. Bernie would have caused a more unified left wing vote. There's also a surprising number of libertarians that like Bernie too. Go look at polling for the national election in 2016. Bernie was much more favored to win had he gotten out of the primary.

Sanders got cheated by his own party during the primary against Hillary Clinton. The wiki-leaks showed it!

Yeah, you're not destroying anyone if you can't even get your own party behind you. The thing that leaves me wondering is how Biden was the only viable candidate out of those who ran. I thought Warren would have come out on top.

You do know that you are spreading Russian propaganda, right?

Hahahahaha now I understand why that moronic CNN anchor guy brought up an opinion piece from the Washington Post.
See the newly-created thread.

Hahahahahah - yeah - Putin's trying to denigrate Biden by showing his advancing senility hahahahaha :LOL:

The thing that leaves me wondering is how Biden was the only viable candidate out of those who ran. I thought Warren would have come out on top.

Because they want Harris to be president. That's why!

Biden will get a crutch right into the Presidency, and a few months to perhaps a year later at the outside it will get handed over to Harris.

That's the plan.

Sanders got cheated by his own party during the primary against Hillary Clinton. The wiki-leaks showed it!

Yep.

Did everybody forget that DNC witch that resigned in disgrace after it was proven she was fighting for Hillary the entire time?

Yeah, you're not destroying anyone if you can't even get your own party behind you. The thing that leaves me wondering is how Biden was the only viable candidate out of those who ran. I thought Warren would have come out on top.

Primary elections and national elections are not the same thing. Just because somebody lost a primary does not mean they would have lost the national election.

Yes, yes he was. Look at this photo of the interview setup. He had a teleprompter feeding him his answers.

View attachment 67296015

This leaves me wondering... who the hell wrote the "200 million will be dead by the time I'm finished with this speech" line? :oops:

Hahaha...you fell for that one...

Two can play that game.

:rolleyes:

Nope, not the same game at all.
Anyone can read out of a teleprompter - Biden can't! :)
Even with the prompter - he tends to wander off......heck, maybe he doesn't even know it's there! ;)

You're not getting the point

Create your own thread. This is about Biden.

Whether DNC insiders preferred Hillary is immaterial, Hillary still got 3 million more votes than Sanders in the primary.

You do know that you are spreading Russian propaganda, right?

Let me know when Biden claims that George Washington captured the airports; said that windmills cause cancer; or was surprised to learn that Lincoln was a Republican.

In the meantime, compared to 200,000 Americans who died largely because Trump has magical thinking that led him to ignore a pandemic, a couple of word-slips from Biden aint nuth'in. But DO try to deflect from the real issues.

It's not Russian propaganda. We all see with our own eyes that Joe Biden has dementia. :rolleyes:

And no, COVID-19 slammed blue states who mismanaged the early stages of the outbreak in uniformly stupid ways.

But you all can't help but shoot your narratives in the foot anyway. For example.. you need the idea of asymptomatic super spreaders to be real to justify the shutdowns... but if asymptomatic super spreaders are in fact a thing, then there is nothing the US could do to stop the spread, especially early on. What we DID know early on was that COVID-19 was a serious threat to the elderly almost specifically, and blue states did all the wrong things, even promoting the spread in elderly populations by their policies.

If asymptomatic super spreaders exist then by the time the virus vector was mostly understood in early February, it was already beyond containment. At that point, taking everyone and forcing them indoors was the exactly wrong thing to do because it just hot boxed the virus in families and apartment complexes... and nursing homes. But you can't so tracing on super spreaders since, by their very nature, even they don't know they have the virus.

The one thing that likely saved a lot of lives early on was the ban of travel from China which prevented California from becoming another New York.

:rolleyes:

Nope, not the same game at all.
Anyone can read out of a teleprompter - Biden can't! :)
Even with the prompter - he tends to wander off......heck, maybe he doesn't even know it's there! ;)

You're not getting the point

Create your own thread. This is about Biden.
We understand YOUR point. We just aren't buying it.

Biden is certainly less mentally acute than he was 25 years ago. That goes for me too. But this is a binary choice between Biden and Trump and Biden is light years more mentally fit than Trump, who thought it was a feat of genius to remember " "Person, woman, man, camera, TV".

Whether DNC insiders preferred Hillary is immaterial, Hillary still got 3 million more votes than Sanders in the primary.

That is always a rather questionable statistic given that voting turnout is largely driven by the voting public's belief that their vote matters. Vote differential in heavily blue and heavily red states skews the turnout of the minority party in those states, and in primaries, that take place over several months, the last month or so is usually just padding, especially in a Democratic Primary where all voters knew going in that the DNC already had their Superdelegate thumb on the scale for Hillary.

Yes, yes he was. Look at this photo of the interview setup. He had a teleprompter feeding him his answers.

View attachment 67296015

This leaves me wondering... who the hell wrote the "200 million will be dead by the time I'm finished with this speech" line? :oops:

It was likely written as “200,000 will be dead,,,” and Biden took that to mean two million. When Trump makes such a claim it is reported as a lie rather than a gaffe.

Well, the evidence are clear: Biden struggles.

The upcoming first presidential debate on the 29th of Sep will be revelation day for American voters!
They're saying "landslide's coming!"

D95675E0-0073-43BB-B6DD-1A8826B0FCF2.jpeg

Is there a wonder drug we don't know about.....that can make Biden lucid for about 2 hours?

That is always a rather questionable statistic given that voting turnout is largely driven by the voting public's belief that their vote matters. Vote differential in heavily blue and heavily red states skews the turnout of the minority party in those states, and in primaries, that take place over several months, the last month or so is usually just padding, especially in a Democratic Primary where all voters knew going in that the DNC already had their Superdelegate thumb on the scale for Hillary.

God forbid, amirite?

Is there a wonder drug we don't know about.....that can make Biden lucid for about 2 hours?

Oh, shit, that’s easy - the answer to your question: Donald J Trump.

Nothing has made Joe look more coherent, and young, than Trump saying words publicly.

Back
Top Bottom