• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Will he make it to November?

That is what it said on the ballot when I voted for him.

He ran as a democrat but he's an Independent. So his "own party" didn't screw him over as you contend in your post .

Do you mean like impeachment embarrassed teh Democrats? Not close.

If you mean like the fact the republicans didn't do their constitional duty, and showed how corrupt they are, then , no. This is more like the typical lies, where fake investigations bring up nothing, then it's waved for propoganda to make false claims. THe impeachment showed the corrupt nature of the Republican senators who didn't do an honest job. BIg difference there.

Biden is in line to beat William Henry Harrison as the shortest termed POTUS should he win it, but the dems dont care- they just want somebody within their party in the WH, even if its a corpse.

Yes, because a corpse will do nothing. Whereas Trump is actively harming our nation and is therefore worse than nothing.

Yes, because a corpse will do nothing. Whereas Trump is actively harming our nation and is therefore worse than nothing.

I think the Trumpsters should be worried, the slurring and mispronunciation is starting again like during Trump's mini strokes. The mini strokes are about to become one big stroke.

In a way, it is so sad that someone would be subjected to ridicules.......his wife, or his children ought to step up and protect him from himself, and from being used like this by the Democrats.

He should retire with dignity.
His wife desperately wants to be the First Lady. She played second fiddle to Michele Obama for eight years and in her mind she deserved it.

His wife desperately wants to be the First Lady. She played second fiddle to Michele Obama for eight years and in her mind she deserved it.

She deserved to play second fiddle? Or she deserved to be First Lady? Please tell us how you determined not only what makes Jill Biden tick but what the determining factors are in how Joe Biden comes to his decisions, Dr. Freud.

She deserved to play second fiddle? Or she deserved to be First Lady? Please tell us how you determined not only what makes Jill Biden tick but what the determining factors are in how Joe Biden come to his decisions, Dr. Freud.

They’re so good at playing telepath, I wish they could have read Trump’s mind in February and warned us all about covid.

I think the Trumpsters should be worried, the slurring and mispronunciation is starting again like during Trump's mini strokes. The mini strokes are about to become one big stroke.
We can only hope.

If you mean like the fact the republicans didn't do their constitional duty, and showed how corrupt they are, then , no. This is more like the typical lies, where fake investigations bring up nothing, then it's waved for propoganda to make false claims. THe impeachment showed the corrupt nature of the Republican senators who didn't do an honest job. BIg difference there.
Wow. That Koolaid is strong stuff. You packed more alt-facts into two lines than I have seen all week. The cult must be proud.

To bad it has no real facts.

Wow. That Koolaid is strong stuff. You packed more alt-facts into two lines than I have seen all week. The cult must be proud.

Mitt Romney is voting to give the potus that he believes should have been *removed from office* an SC nom.. Even the most “virtuous” among your party are lowlife anti-American losers.

Mitt Romney is voting to give the potus that he believes should have been *removed from office* an SC nom.. Even the most “virtuous” among your party are lowlife anti-American losers.
It's not my party. Don't pretend that I'm a Republican.

So, Romney doing the expedient thing bothers you. What happened to Kavanaugh should bother you much more.

Yes, you should stop drinking it. And, I am not doing 'alt-facts'. I am doing truth.. that followers of the Trump cult can't see.

It's not my party. Don't pretend that I'm a Republican.

So, Romney doing the expedient thing bothers you. What happened to Kavanaugh should bother you much more.

It does. Allowing a sexual predator to be an SC judge was garbage. That he’s barely a judge and more of a political hack makes it worse.

Did you expect the economy to stay unaffected by Covid, or are you that naive? If you just want to troll, go ahead; but it's a lame attempt.
No.
My point is that the economy is not doing well now. The cause is, of course, shutdowns due to the covid. The economy did grow steadily from 2009 until early 2020. That is not due to Trump, and neither is the current downturn.

Not everything is about Trump.

Well, the evidence are clear: Biden struggles.

The upcoming first presidential debate on the 29th of Sep will be revelation day for American voters!
They're saying "landslide's coming!"

Oh, nevermind. I thought this was about trump.

Of course Biden will make it. Fat Donny? "Tik Tok!"

It does. Allowing a sexual predator to be an SC judge was garbage. That he’s barely a judge and more of a political hack makes it worse.
Claiming he was a sexual predator was garbage. There was no credible testimony and evidence of other sorts was exculpatory.

Beside which, you supported team Clinton. So, your indignation seems overly convenient to be real.

No. My point is that the economy is not doing well now.
The economy is doing well now.

The cause is, of course, shutdowns due to the covid. The economy did grow steadily from 2009 until early 2020. That is not due to Trump, and neither is the current downturn.
The downturn is over. Still digging out, but the direction is up.

You act as if it is. You even claim COVID deaths are his fault, which is bizarre.

No.
My point is that the economy is not doing well now. The cause is, of course, shutdowns due to the covid. The economy did grow steadily from 2009 until early 2020. That is not due to Trump, and neither is the current downturn.

That's bullshit, and has been debunked long ago. We're not relitigating that.

Pardon me for even commenting on a thread that really does not deserve the distinction of acknowledgement. But I felt the need to take the opportunity of this thread to remind everyone to remain diligent be on guard to enable your senses to swiftly ignore all the rightwing (and Russian) false propaganda that the gullible and willing, (such as the originator of this thread) are quick to accept and disseminate to further dumb down the masses in their hate-driven "divide and conquer' tactic. As stated, they are the gullible and willing and you do not want to be that guy. Fact check. Study to show thyself approved.

I don't know which is worse. The despicable people who create these deceptive propaganda ads/videos/tools or the despicable kind of people who help share the misinformation?

Either way, one would be wise to take notice of the people here who habitually and consistently post political propaganda misinformation/falsehoods to further their agenda's, political party and ideology. Soon, in most cases, regarding those willing to deceive, you will see a pattern emerge and it will help you to cull out the genuine from the disingenuous posters here. Separate the "wheat from the chaff" so to speak. Soon, thereafter, you will develop a well reasoned "auto-ignore" when you see their droppings and they will be rendered insignificant.

The upcoming first presidential debate on the 29th of Sep will be revelation day for American voters!

If he does, Harris will probably be President.
With a different VP.

Not only did Biden make it to the election, he won.

Back
Top Bottom