• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Will George Zimmerman Take the Witness Stand?

Will George Zimmerman Take the Witness Stand?

• Total voters
NO sharon that is not true.
He was not on NW that evening.
Nor is he required by any law to follow any of there guidelines at any time.
You are simply spouted absurd and ridiculous bs.

No he wasn't sharon. There is no such requirement.

There is no such requirement sharon. Matter of fact I believe that NW guidelines even say not to.
And as we already know it wouldn't have mattered had he done so when confronted him as was already attacking.

The I would suggest you run out and get one as soon as possible.

George was trained for NW by Wendy Dorival and agreed to follow the NW protocols.

George is lying about being headed for Target.... and it will come out in court.

George was trained for NW by Wendy Dorival and agreed to follow the NW protocols.
NO sharon he did not agree to follow NW Protocol when he isn't on NW, and his agreement does not legally bind him to do so.

George is lying about being headed for Target.... and it will come out in court.
No sharon you are again making things up.
He was on his way to Target.

I can't see any good reason for GZ to need to take the witness stand. IDT the evidence is strong enough to convict. I believe Omara will most likely advise against this...

However, that could change depending on what the judge allows in as the trial progresses.

NO sharon he did not agree to follow NW Protocol when he isn't on NW, and his agreement does not legally bind him to do so.

No sharon you are again making things up.
He was on his way to Target.

George couldn't be bound by anything.. He couldn't even pay his rent and called NEN on his landlord. George is bum and a grifter.

George couldn't be bound by anything.. He couldn't even pay his rent and called NEN on his landlord. George is bum and a grifter.
No sharon. Stop with the hate spewing.

This has nothing to do with his being attacked by or the topic of this thread.
Stop spewing hatred.

Back
Top Bottom