• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Fox Apologize for Lying?

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I mean it isnt like faux news has apologized for trying to get us all killed (i mean sacrificed for the economy).

Fox doesn't lie, they use those alternative facts.

I think anyone who would even watch FOXNews is a quacktard to begin with.

FOX is just being FOX. No apology necessary. Should a baby apologize for crying or pooping in their diaper? Babies are gonna babe and FOX is gonna FOX.

They will never change their spots, much less apologize for dumbing down Americans and creating such a hateful divide. That's what they do. That's how they make their money. The blame is on the dumbasses that feed off of their tripe. But, then again, how can you blame someone for being stupid? It's probably not their fault. One does not get to pick and choose their genetic make-up or family upbringing.

So, no blame for anyone. America. Gotta love it.

I think anyone who would even watch FOXNews is a quacktard to begin with.

FOX is just being FOX. No apology necessary. Should a baby apologize for crying or pooping in their diaper? Babies are gonna babe and FOX is gonna FOX.

They will never change their spots, much less apologize for dumbing down Americans and creating such a hateful divide. That's what they do. That's how they make their money. The blame is on the dumbasses that feed off of their tripe. But, then again, how can you blame someone for being stupid? It's probably not their fault. One does not get to pick and choose their genetic make-up or family upbringing.

So, no blame for anyone. America. Gotta love it.
During the Obama's years, I'd visit some friends I no longer associate with at all. Guess what they played on their TV, all day, whether anyone was sitting there watching it or not?

Today, they are so far gone that they can't even think past the last thing said by Tucker Carlson. Oh, and one has the COVID. ...lol

I'm interested to see just how soon Fox news disowns Trump once he's out of office.
Trump has a habit of throwing everyone under the bus the second they're no longer useful to him so let's see how long it takes for Fox to return the favour.

I blame at least half of the troubles in the USA on Fox news. No wonder that the people who watch it are less informed than the people who don't watch any news at all. When the Aliens come and make me King-of-the-Earth, they'll be the first ones to be shipped into the Sun.

The Triumvirate - Trump, his GOP Senate enablers, and Fox News.

Today, they are so far gone that they can't even think past the last thing said by Tucker Carlson. Oh, and one has the COVID. ...lol
Interesting to see you think it's hilarious that someone has COVID.

95c07af2c292bbaeedccbee7b4a346204ecbd981.png

Interesting to see you think it's hilarious that someone has COVID.

Interesting to see you think it's something that should be taken seriously.

123c83cc6cfeb650ecf2d65a41a6f7256532ecca.jpg

There was no lie. But to Democrats such as the OPer anything is right and moral - as long as it can't be prosecuted. At no time was it claimed the story was false. The facts themselves have never been denied whatsoever. Rather, the Democratic Party's claim is there is not a prosecutable case. Joe Biden being a white racist KKK lover Jim Crow racial segregationist isn't illegal either.

Back
Top Bottom