• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Florida's so called don't say gay law make young children vulnerable to pedophiles?

I was told above that this is about more than sex. Do you often talk to six year olds about sex?
If they need it. If they're being touched, or molested at six, then yeah. Would you ignore it? Because it's a no no subject?

See., that's what the problem will be. You guys live in Lala Land.

If they need it. If they're being touched, or molested at six, then yeah. Would you ignore it? Because it's a no no subject?

See., that's what the problem will be. You guys live in Lala Land.
This law does nothing to prevent a school official from following up on that. Nothing at all. So it’s actually you who lives in Lala Land and whoever fed you guys that talking point did you a disservice.

Last edited:
This law does nothing to prevent a school official from following up on that. Nothing at all. So it’s actually you who lives in Lala Land and whoever fed you guys that taking point did you a disservice.
These "don't talk" policies are already producing this effect.

Look at TX.

“Come to New York where we’ll teach your six year old about sex!”

My god do the crazies actually think that’s a winning message?
Well...in fairness...most of the sick twists that hate the Florida law cant have children of their own so they are dependent on manipulating and destroying other peoples children.

As for the campaign...my guess is that Floridians are probably in total agreement...yes PLEASE...if you support sexualizing and indoctrinating children, then by all means GET THE **** OUT.

There is more to being gay than sex. Honest.
Is it lost on you that because of 'people' like you and your intent to push this shit onto children, we have gone from a virtually nonexistent mental disorder in children to a now all too common disease impacting as many as 1 in 5 children?

YOU 'people' did that.

Need to go back to basics.

STRANGER DANGER

Oh really?

So then only strangers are a danger to children?

Step parents, uncles, extended family, family friends and priests aren't strangers.

How many millions of children have been abused by priests though the centuries?

Telling children only about "strangers" leaves millions of children open to pedophiles who aren't strangers.

In fact, a large majority of children who survive sexual abuse were abused by someone they know.

There is a reason why "stranger danger" teachings weren't around very long.

Could we also see a don't say pedophile bill from republicans soon? I know there is a bit worry regarding it over there.

Back
Top Bottom