• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Donald Trump Fund Wendy Davis (D-TX) or Joaquin Castro (D-TX) for US Senate?

LOL Wendy Davis. K.

There's another facet to my post: Is Trump petty enough to fund putting an additional Democrat in the US Senate?

There's another facet to my post: Is Trump petty enough to fund putting an additional Democrat in the US Senate?

Davis is a woman and Castro is Latino. Trump will be funding neither.

Davis is a woman and Castro is Latino. Trump will be funding neither.

Trump's vindictiveness trumps his prejudice.

How do you explain this?:

Donald Trump confirmed his plans during an interview with NBC's "Meet the Press" broadcast on Sunday, saying "I'll probably do a super-PAC, you know, when they run - against Kasich for $10 million, to $20 million against Ted Cruz."

Trump Has Third Person in Mind to Hit With Super-PAC Beyond Cruz, Kasich - Bloomberg Politics

Back
Top Bottom