• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

will dems cry, "conspiracy" when Rove walks?

Stu Ghatze

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Huh huh??:2razz: Its begining to look like Rove very well may simply walk away from the ridiculous charges that were "obviously" trumped up to help destroy the Bush presidency, ..since Judith Miller claims to not remember who actually leaked Valeri Plame's name first!

Tom Delay just might be walking too now, as prosecutor Earle has no list linking Delay with anybody in 'conspiracy'!

So....what do we have in the making now?? Perhaps yet another great Bush conspiracy in the making? Why those g-damn republicans!:smile:

Do you have any opinions on any political issues, or do you just blindly hate "liberals" and "the left"? Turn off Rush Limbaugh and open a book.

Kandahar said:
Do you have any opinions on any political issues, or do you just blindly hate "liberals" and "the left"? Turn off Rush Limbaugh and open a book.

Naw, ..I do NOT hate liberals whatsoever. I just know how they operate. My wish is that THEY would be more honest about everything they believe in, & espouse. If they did, & were more public about it, ..we would have few close elections.

My feelings towards old liberals of past I have no quarrel with, it is the "modern" liberals who have given them a bad name!;)

Old time liberals did missionary work, helped end slavery & discrimination, & injustice, did NOT tollerate crime, or make excuse for it, helped build homes in poor third world countries, fed the poor, & taught SELF reliance.

Modern liberals teach reverse discrimination, & use race as a tool to help garner more votes, they tell criminals that they are in jail because of their race, & they excuse crime by equating crime with socio/economic conditions...as if people who on the lower economic scale do not know right from wrong.

Most modern liberals also do not believe in a traditional god concept, unless of course they are Marx, Engles...& even Darwin as the sole proprietary of moral thought, & its beginings.

Modern liberals love to link sexual immorality with personal rights, & love to interpret things that do not, nor EVER existed in the constitution in order for political empowerment, & how they love to BELIEVE in moral relativity these days!

Last edited:
Uh huh.

Then why is almost every post you make dedicated to how horrible/corrupt/stupid liberals are, rather than why your political ideas are right or even why theirs are wrong?

How can you possibly come to that conclusion when nothing has even been announced yet?

This investigation has been going on for two years so just keep that in mind.

FinnMacCool said:
How can you possibly come to that conclusion when nothing has even been announced yet?

This investigation has been going on for two years so just keep that in mind.
Have you said that to those here on the left that have already convicted him in their mind and posted such?

Site your examples, please...

Back
Top Bottom