• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Will Debate Politics ask me to Moderate?

ptsdkid

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Its only a matter of time before this inept crowd of moderators asks me to lead the team into bringing this forum up to a higher standard of excellence. Excuse me, but with the current prevailing negative attitude that infests this forum’s tenet--I strongly suspect that they’ll be begging for my help to make the forum vibrant, accessible and viable.

Their timidity in broaching me with an offer for this position can only be realized by the fear that I would clean house by firing every one of their sorry asses--with Cnredd being the first to feel the sharpness of the axe blade.

They know how to reach my private e-mail box in which to deposit this offer. I’m still not sure that I would accept their whining offer when the belated mail arrives…first things first; I do have to see a whole host of personal reproaches for the rapid destruction of this forum.

Just imagine (if you can) of me being the new and vastly improved head honcho of Debate politics. I would be able to post my Doctorial thesis on current/modern day politics for all to see (without concern of censorship), and without having a guy named ‘Enigma’ (mystery man) whining about me not producing the abstract.

You people would finally get to tell others what you thought of their politics, what you thought of them personally, and be able to present your own personal side (interactive side) to politics in a passionate and unapologetic manner. In other words, with me at the helm--you’ll be able to fire up your political base, your political ideology (s), and the fire in your belly, without having that uneasy feeling of walking on eggshells for fear of a reprimand.

Don’t tell me to start up my own political forum. I am a computer illiterate; besides, I’m not forcing you to beg me to be a moderator. Lets leave the begging to the cowardly moderators.

While I may fight with some moderators (and some give me a hard time ;)), I think that they do a great job.

aps said:
While I may fight with some moderators (and some give me a hard time ;)), I think that they do a great job.

I have to agree with apsy on this, although I personally like bad talking cnredd down here (which is only recently). Maybe he just needs a 'chill pill' or a nice ole bong. Hey Galen, can't you share yours with him????

ptsdkid said:
-with Cnredd being the first to feel the sharpness of the axe blade.

Hey - leave my secret lover alone!

ptsdkid said:
Its only a matter of time before this inept crowd of moderators asks me to lead the team into bringing this forum up to a higher standard of excellence.
Give it some time bro. The 24/7/365 right wing Nazi forum is almost ready.
Excuse me, but with the current prevailing negative attitude that infests this forum’s tenet--I strongly suspect that they’ll be begging for my help to make the forum vibrant, accessible and viable.
Don't know about them, but I'm begging. You are the best material to show up here since Cannuck.
Their timidity in broaching me with an offer for this position can only be realized by the fear that I would clean house by firing every one of their sorry asses--with Cnredd being the first to feel the sharpness of the axe blade.
I smell troll.
They know how to reach my private e-mail box in which to deposit this offer. I’m still not sure that I would accept their whining offer when the belated mail arrives…first things first; I do have to see a whole host of personal reproaches for the rapid destruction of this forum.
Only since you got here troll.
Just imagine (if you can) of me being the new and vastly improved head honcho of Debate politics. I would be able to post my Doctorial thesis on current/modern day politics for all to see (without concern of censorship), and without having a guy named ‘Enigma’ (mystery man) whining about me not producing the abstract.
Troll, or retard. Either way, fun.
You people would finally get to tell others what you thought of their politics,
Perish the thought...
what you thought of them personally,
I just can't imagine.
and be able to present your own personal side (interactive side) to politics in a passionate and unapologetic manner.
Maybe we should start something called, oh, I don't know, smack.
In other words, with me at the helm--
Will run aground?
you’ll be able to fire up your political base, your political ideology (s), and the fire in your belly, without having that uneasy feeling of walking on eggshells for fear of a reprimand.
You suck. You are a friggin right wing Nazi. We all know your deal. We only read your posts for entertainment value. Oh dear, was that an eggshell breaking? Here comes the reprimand. Run away.
Don’t tell me to start up my own political forum. I am a computer illiterate;
The word "computer" being a typo.
besides, I’m not forcing you to beg me to be a moderator. Lets leave the begging to the cowardly moderators.
All in all, a new gimmick. Gonna get old soon enough. Fun for now. My advice, you started this train wreck, ride it to the bitter end. Which will be soon.

It's "Engimo", you stupid ****. Learn how to read.

Believe me, the insant that you gain any power whatsoever is the exact moment at which DebatePoltics loses any and all merit that it currently possesses.

Here's an idea - How about you hold your breath till that happens? Here's a roll of duct tape, might make that a little easier.

ductape.jpg

Originally posted by @girl:
I have to agree with apsy on this, although I personally like bad talking cnredd down here (which is only recently). Maybe he just needs a 'chill pill' or a nice ole bong. Hey Galen, can't you share yours with him????
How dare you bad mouth cnredd! For shame, for shame. redd is my Idol of Idols.................he .............. [what!] ...........he is.............. [What! Shut the f.u.c.k. up]............ he is my................... [I said shut-up].......... hero!

Engimo said:
It's "Engimo", you stupid ****. Learn how to read.

Believe me, the insant that you gain any power whatsoever is the exact moment at which DebatePoltics loses any and all merit that it currently possesses.

This is the spelling police, pull over sir...............:2wave: ;)

Deegan said:
This is the spelling police, pull over sir...............:2wave: ;)

Well, I'm sure you wouldn't like it if someone continually misspelled your name, even after being corrected quite politely.

Stace said:
Well, I'm sure you wouldn't like it if someone continually misspelled your name, even after being corrected quite politely.

You got it all wrong miss, I was reminding this fellow that we all have our typos, he made mention in another thread, and I was just trying to show him how silly that was. I was also just kidding about the moderator thing, I think you would make a good one, and you probably will be one soon. After that picture you posted, I can see the pervs voting now, even as we speak.:lol:

Deegan said:
You got it all wrong miss, I was reminding this fellow that we all have our typos, he made mention in another thread, and I was just trying to show him how silly that was. I was also just kidding about the moderator thing, I think you would make a good one, and you probably will be one soon. After that picture you posted, I can see the pervs voting now, even as we speak.:lol:

:shrug: All's I know is, ptsdkid has repeatedly spelled Engimo's name as Enigma.....I'd get a little annoyed after awhile if it was me. Wait....I do deal with that all the time. Used to only be my first name, but now it's my last name as well....:doh

What moderator thing are you talking about? Is that what you were talking about in the one thread about the first grader? I totally misunderstood that one! If they offered me a mod position, I certainly wouldn't turn it down, but I'm sure the fact that I've only been here for a couple of months does not work in my favor.

Stace said:
:shrug: All's I know is, ptsdkid has repeatedly spelled Engimo's name as Enigma.....I'd get a little annoyed after awhile if it was me. Wait....I do deal with that all the time. Used to only be my first name, but now it's my last name as well....:doh
It all depends on the name itself...

If you go with "Mike" you gotta be an idiot to mess that up...

But if you go with "jonaton"...Which could be the name of someone named "Jon A. Ton"...you can be rest assured that he will be called "jonathan" on more than one occasion...

"jallman" gets "jailman" alot...:shrug:

Deegan said:

Yes, Deegan, but when I make fun of your spelling it is light-hearted and full of love. ptsdkid is a raving **** and I actually mean it with him.

Timkid,

The answer to you question is NO! Your to much of a right-wing asshole to Mod. While I think that's fine the one's who hold power do not.

Engimo said:
Yes, Deegan, but when I make fun of your spelling it is light-hearted and full of love. ptsdkid is a raving **** and I actually mean it with him.

Oh.....well now you have gone and made me blush.:blushing:

Back
Top Bottom