• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Clinton Choose Warren To Appease Bernie And His Supporters?

Moderate Right

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Is this the bone she throws to Bernie to get him onboard? If not, what bones does she throw Bernie?

I don't think Hillary's benefactors on Wall Street will accept Warren.

Is this the bone she throws to Bernie to get him onboard? If not, what bones does she throw Bernie?

She points out to the Berniebots that not voting for her = Trump. They vote Dem straight line because they know old Hillary is a more likely to pander to their pathetic sense of entitlement then Trump is.

I don't think Clinton will choose somebody who might outshine her, and Warren might. And a two-woman ticket is problematic too.

Is it all just a game to show Bernie supporters that Warren is being "considered"?

Is it all just a game to show Bernie supporters that Warren is being "considered"?

It's got to be. I don't see how Warren can be a serious contender with her fauxcahontas problem.

I think it would be a good move for her. Warren is a strong attack dog. Hopefully she doesn't take that as an insult. ;)

Like people have been saying for years:

NOBODY WILL ACCEPT A MAJOR PARTY PRESIDENTIAL TICKET WITH TWO MEN ON IT.

Same damn thing applies to two women...no matter what some of you think!

I see Warren prosecuting Clinton not running with her

I don't think Clinton will choose somebody who might outshine her, and Warren might. And a two-woman ticket is problematic too.

A tree stump outshines The Queen of Corruption.

Bernies supporters aren't going anywhere. There's no need to placate them. Hilary has done the right thing up to this point which is to ignore them.

Bernies supporters aren't going anywhere. There's no need to placate them. Hilary has done the right thing up to this point which is to ignore them.

A June 14th Bloomberg Politics national poll of likely voters in November’s election found that barely half of those who favored Sanders — 55 percent — plan to vote for Clinton. Instead, 22 percent say they’ll vote for Trump, while 18 percent favor Libertarian Gary Johnson. “I’m a registered Democrat, but I cannot bring myself to vote for another establishment politician like Hillary,” says Laura Armes, a 43-year-old homemaker from Beeville, Texas, who participated in the Bloomberg poll and plans to vote for Trump. “I don’t agree with a lot of what Trump says. But he won’t owe anybody. What you see is what you get.”

Nearly Half of Sanders Supporters Won't Support Clinton - Bloomberg Politics

Tree stumps is a pretty good description of Hillarys legs.

Very depressing that in 2016 there are still some who are going to attack a female candidate based on her physical appearance...particularly when there is so much legit, non-sexist criticism to offer.

Very depressing that in 2016 there are still some who are going to attack a female candidate based on her physical appearance...particularly when there is so much legit, non-sexist criticism to offer.

Very depressing that the ability to take a joke is now history because of emasculation and grievance politics, PC, and the rest of the liberal progressive narrative.

A June 14th Bloomberg Politics national poll of likely voters in November’s election found that barely half of those who favored Sanders — 55 percent — plan to vote for Clinton. Instead, 22 percent say they’ll vote for Trump, while 18 percent favor Libertarian Gary Johnson. “I’m a registered Democrat, but I cannot bring myself to vote for another establishment politician like Hillary,” says Laura Armes, a 43-year-old homemaker from Beeville, Texas, who participated in the Bloomberg poll and plans to vote for Trump. “I don’t agree with a lot of what Trump says. But he won’t owe anybody. What you see is what you get.”

Nearly Half of Sanders Supporters Won't Support Clinton - Bloomberg Politics

Hummm...someone from TEXAS who is going to vote for Trump.

Whoever woulda thunk it!

Hillary takes her marching orders from Wall Street and Wall Street won't allow it. So no.

Nota, that's a fair point. Especially when there's this:

If true, it would be very bad for her. Given the sources here, it's fair to question that. But it's lack of coverage in the Biased Main Stream Media, well, that doesn't mean anything, as they are deep in the tank for Hillary, and probably wouldn't cover it if it were true.

I leave it to each forum member to make up their own minds on this.

Very depressing that the ability to take a joke is now history because of emasculation and grievance politics, PC, and the rest of the liberal progressive narrative.

Speaking of history (or herstory, if you prefer), you've had 40 years to realize that focusing on a female candidate's physical attractiveness is sexist.

I am very, very sorry if you feel emasculated or aggrieved. The good news, however, is that there is plenty to criticize about everybody without stooping to criticizing somebody's legs or thighs. ;)

Tree stumps is a pretty good description of Hillarys legs.

And an orange orangutan is an excellent description of Trumps mother...

trump-orangutan.jpg

Back
Top Bottom