• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Clinton Choose Warren To Appease Bernie And His Supporters?

I don't think Clinton will choose somebody who might outshine her, and Warren might. And a two-woman ticket is problematic too.

Yep. With Hillary they already get the female identity, so they will choose someone else to get a different identity on the ticket. My guess is that they'll look for someone hispanic

Speaking of history (or herstory, if you prefer), you've had 40 years to realize that focusing on a female candidate's physical attractiveness is sexist.

I am very, very sorry if you feel emasculated or aggrieved. The good news, however, is that there is plenty to criticize about everybody without stooping to criticizing somebody's legs or thighs. ;)

I don't feel emasculated. And I do not regret what I said.

And an orange orangutan is an excellent description of Trumps mother...

trump-orangutan.jpg

I believe she was from Scotland. Are orangutans native to Scotland?

Had it been Obama and an ape it would be racism.

Yep. With Hillary they already get the female identity, so they will choose someone else to get a different identity on the ticket. My guess is that they'll look for someone hispanic

Julian Castro is on the list, isn't he?

Speaking of history (or herstory, if you prefer), you've had 40 years to realize that focusing on a female candidate's physical attractiveness is sexist.

I am very, very sorry if you feel emasculated or aggrieved. The good news, however, is that there is plenty to criticize about everybody without stooping to criticizing somebody's legs or thighs. ;)

I'm old enough to remember people commenting on JFK's and Nixon's physical appearance during a TV debate. The consensus was that Nixon won that debate among those listening on radio and JFK won the debate among those watching on TV, and the difference was that JFK was a lot better looking than Nixon.

People have looked for clues about a person in his or her appearance since the dawn of history. You might as well try to bail out the tide in Galveston Bay as try to change that bit of human nature.

Back
Top Bottom