• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Cawthorn's exposee stop the GOP's coke-fueled orgies?

Will Cawthorn's exposee stop the GOP's coke-fueled orgies?

• Total voters

j brown's body

"A Soros-backed animal"
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
He has really ripped the lid off off the nefarious, immoral activities of his godless colleagues. But can they give up this bachanelian life-style?

Do you think it will have the intended affect?

He has really ripped the lid off off the nefarious, immoral activities of his godless colleagues. But can they give up this bachanelian life-style?

What you talkin' 'bout...

What intended affect?

Also, **** no it won't stop them.

No DC coke fueled orgy is complete without Hunter Biden's presence. Only thing is he doesn't do photos any more since he lost his laptop.

No DC coke fueled orgy is complete without Hunter Biden's presence. Only thing is he doesn't do photos any more since he lost his laptop.
Hmm, I hadn't really thought about it, but it's highly likely that both democrats and republicans attend the same drug-fueled orgy.

Not all of them of course, but far more than I'd prefer.

You know every time someone says the words Hunter Biden you have to take a shot. Try it for a week and see if you outlook on life improves. ;)

Hmm, I hadn't really thought about it, but it's highly likely that both democrats and republicans attend the same drug-fueled orgy.

Not all of them of course, but far more than I'd prefer.

I can't imagine any Democrat inviting him.

WHERE IN THE **** IS QANON AND WHY AREN'T THEY SCREAMING?????????????

Voted no, and I personally object to the idea of Republicans being the ones having all the fun with coke fueled orgies and other shenanigans.

This whole thing reminds me of an article I read a few years back about sex workers that are brought in for Political Conventions. There's basically a giant crew of strippers and prostitutes that are brought into different cities for major events.
They go to both the DNC and the RNC. They were asked about the differences between the two, and they said that their Democratic clients generally had the standard-issue requests that you expect from most clients, but the Republican clients were into all kinds of weird-ass kinky shit that even the sex workers thought was kind of ****ed up.

I can't imagine any Democrat inviting him.
Then a Republican would, they're way more friendly behind the scenes than they are in public.

Considering the topic of this thread, WAAAAAAY more friendly.

Back
Top Bottom