• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Britain be better off being run from Brussels without Labour?!

Republic_Of_Public

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
With the official illegality of British sovereign independence planned for January 2010, we must do our best to LOOK FORWARD, with great enthusiasm, to the effective total dictatorship staring us in the face. And with people from NEW LABOUR desperate to be at the forefront of this new 'co-operative', just how can our glee not be boundless?!

ALL HAIL EL PRESIDENTE VAN RUMPEY, our new national boss! With his credentials being a budget of £45 billion, full control over Britain's foreign affairs and defence policies, plus 7,000 underlings machinating on his behalf, the only way we can celebrate is to vote Labour! That plucky little party strove and toiled and deceived to bring all this bacon home to you!

Labour people always did have the foresight to see Politically Correct, People-defying Internationalist policies triumph against closed-minded Reactionary Patriotism! It's a pity the Public are still backward enough to want to remain 'independent', a wispy and abstract concept at the best of times.

Celebrate EUROPE DAY, fly the flag, back the Euro Army, play a lot of Beethoven and SWEAR PROPER PATRIOTIC ALLEGIANCE TO A FOREIGN CAPITAL! It's all you owe the Left!

VOTE LABOUR!

Library: [ame=http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GZAZ_enGB349GB349&q=eussr]eussr - Google Search[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtY3Obq1uOQ"]YouTube- 'FEDERAL' EUROPEAN UNION: Ar*eholes Of The Land Unite![/ame]

The Washington Times let Paul Belien write the editorial "The 'EUSSR'" about the EU Summit:

Liberty and democracy require limited governments, while supranationalism by definition tends toward unlimitedness. The former Soviet dissident Vladimir Bukovsky refers to the EU as the "EUSSR."

He does so, he explains, because the former USSR and the EU share the same goal: the obliteration of nations. "The European Union, like the Soviet Union, cannot be democratized," he says. If the EU becomes a genuine state itis bound to be an evil empire, because there is no European nation.

Belien concludes: "By seeking to extinguish national loyalty, the EU also destroys freedom, accountability and democracy."

Last edited:
ERRATUM:---------------

In the above video I erroneously referred to Caroline Ashton as a 'grizzled, bull-faced Left Wing bitch'.

Such a sentiment carried by that sensationalism is misguided and perhaps even offensive.

I did, of course, mean to say 'dog-faced Left Wing bitch'.

I unreservedly apologise for any distress or offence caused by such an unprofessional error.

who is Van Rumpey?

ERRATUM:---------------

In the above video I erroneously referred to Caroline Ashton as a 'grizzled, bull-faced Left Wing bitch'.

Such a sentiment carried by that sensationalism is misguided and perhaps even offensive.

I did, of course, mean to say 'dog-faced Left Wing bitch'.

I unreservedly apologise for any distress or offence caused by such an unprofessional error.

It's very hard to take any posts seriously when you continue to be distracted by personality and looks rather than the substance of what you dislike.

If you want to engage people rather than simply posture and show us an infantile critique of those whose politics you despise it might help if you thought a bit more about why you create your threads and whether you want people to discuss or debate or even engage.

I read your threads and usually pass by - this is a discussion forum and you're not giving us anything to discuss.

It's very hard to take any posts seriously when you continue to be distracted by personality and looks rather than the substance of what you dislike.

If you want to engage people rather than simply posture and show us an infantile critique of those whose politics you despise it might help if you thought a bit more about why you create your threads and whether you want people to discuss or debate or even engage.

I read your threads and usually pass by - this is a discussion forum and you're not giving us anything to discuss.

I think he has alot of built up anger, which is consuming his thought process:)

Paul

Of course I'm angry, but at the same time it is satire and sarcasm. Whether you debate the sketch or not doesn't matter, but you miss the point that picking on someone's looks is indeed superficial, and that's why that comment is funny. Might not be funny to you, but it's structured that way. What a strange and unfulfilling error-correcting message that was!

Besides, I laid out how she actually is a left wing bitch in the recording, with her CND activism and positive discrimination, etc. Now she's part of the alien EU machine, which puts the tin hat on it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom