• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will BLM backfire on the Liberals?

I suspect that If Obama came out and condemned this hate groups speech and actions we wouldn't be even discussing them now. What he did is invite them into the oval office and gave them legitimacy. Just recently he has anointed them with praise and comparison to the cilvil rights movement and the woman's rights/suffrage movement.

Again, as in an early post I alluded to, these politicians couldn’t give a toss about this group, minorities are just a voting block to be thrown a bone now and again.

Wow, I didn't know that protest groups were inherently illigetimate in this country until legitimacy is bestowed upon them by POTUS, things you learn every day on DP

Lyndon B Johnson was the President in the early sixties - it's time to move on. And facts are what we all keep talking about - but only people who want to listen are listening. What is your answer to the crime rate in the predominantly black communities committed by blacks? When are people going to accept responsibility and stop blaming the civil war on today's behavior?

Well, trying to force moral change isn’t going to work as long as you feed the bad behavior. I guess I’m not as naive as some, I know what these politicians are doing, and have been doing for decades. This isn’t a theory of mine, Its common knowledge within the political elite.

If you need solutions here are a few, all social welfare benefits come with a hitch,Education and retraining to get back into or start into the work force. Toss out the teachers unions in the Urban areas and focus more on charter schools and school choice. Dramatically reduce benefits for those woman that do not divulge the father of the child.(note: the 75% fatherless households in the black community and with other demographics ) Insist on education or job training so these fathers help support said child.

Note: some of these programs existed under Bill Clinton and Bush but got moonlighted under Obama.

Wow, I didn't know that protest groups were inherently illigetimate in this country until legitimacy is bestowed upon them by POTUS, things you learn every day on DP

You are taking my words out of context purposefully, there is a term for that… If you have a problem with my facts or opinion challenge me on them, less the trolling bait.

You are taking my words out of context purposefully, there is a term for that… If you have a problem with my facts or opinion challenge me on them, less the trolling bait.

I actually quoted your entire post, so any lack of context is on you.

I actually quoted your entire post, so any lack of context is on you.

So, you are falling back on the minutiae word game with suggesting you didn't understand my opinion, hummm. If your opinion is that weak I suggest moving on and not waste my time or your’s with debate.

So, you are falling back on the minutiae word game with suggesting you didn't understand my opinion, hummm. If your opinion is that weak I suggest moving on and not waste my time or your’s with debate.

I read your opinion well enough, you simply do not communicate well. legitimacy is the adjective of "to be lawful" I can find no sources saying BLM was ever an unlawful organization, hence they were legitimate and obama could not grant "legitimacy" since legitimacy is the default.

If you meant something else you may wish to take classes on reading comprehension.

It is pretty amazing (not in a positive way) how many of these race-related riots have happened under the President people were saying would heal racial tensions. Racial tensions are far worse than anytime in my lifetime.

It all started with the democrats , siding with the felons and thugs and condemning law enforcement without waiting for the facts . The DOJ and Obama tried to make America believe Michael Brown was this outstanding citizen who had his hands up and was gunned down by police . They want you to believe police choose to arrest blacks for no reason . They totally ignore the fact 13% of the population( blacks ) is responsible for murdering 95% of the blacks . And are responsible for 75% of the crime .

That's true, however Obama sure as hell hasn't done anything to stop the hate.

Uh huh. Last I heard, Jesus wasn't able to pull off that little trick, so I'm curious what Obama could have done to "stop the hate."

Back
Top Bottom