• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Biden's Confidence In Blacks All Thinking Alike Be Enough To Salvage Midterms ?

Eatomus

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Biden: Latino community is diverse, ‘unlike the African American community’​

Could Biden's assurances that America's black population is not cognitively capable of individual thought be enough to salvage the midterms for democrats ?
Or will the growing number of non-black african americans negate the bump for his party that President Biden sees in the inability of regular blacks to think like the rest of us ?

"If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

“. . . poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

“If my opponent wins, they’re going to put y’all back in chains.”

Biden has said some very racist condescending things to blacks.

If I were a person of color, I would be furious.

lol

So what you're saying here is racism shouldn't bother white people. And you don't think that's racist? No one should be surprised an overtly racist OP is followed by that kinda garbage but come on. "White people shouldn't care about racism." Really?

Could Biden's assurances that America's black population is not cognitively capable of individual thought be enough to salvage the midterms for democrats ?
Or will the growing number of non-black african americans negate the bump for his party that President Biden sees in the inability of regular blacks to think like the rest of us ?
biden jungle.jpg

Biden’s racist past is acceptable to some because all that matters to them is the big D.

"If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

And right wingers take every opportunity afforded by Biden’s habit of putting his foot in his mouth, to ignore the actual context of the comment in order to make the gaff appear to be racist.

“Let's take a look, because now we’ve got a real clear picture, as Tom pointed out. We’ve got a real clear picture of what they all value. They’ve said it. Every Republican’s voted for it. Look at what they value and look at their budget, and what they’re proposing. Romney wants to let the — he said in the first 100 days, he’s going to let the big banks once again write their own rules. Unchain Wall Street. They’re going to put y’all back in chains.

"He said he’s going to do nothing about stopping the process of outsourcing. Republicans even voted down a proposal to say, OK, we’re not going to give a tax break like we do now to companies who unbolt the machinery on the floor and send it to Singapore. They get a tax break for that, by the way. We’re not going to do that anymore. We’re going to give a tax break to any company unbolts their factory stuff in Singapore and brings it back to Danville. It’s not going to change the world, but guess what? They voted against it. Romney opposes it. I don’t get these guys."

The answer is potato.

Poor kids are all black?

Back
Top Bottom