• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Biden be the first President who goes to jail?

How did he not do that?

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.[3]

Okay are you actually this massively misinformed, or just being blatantly dishonest???
Here are the facts for all of you once again.

Joe Biden's druggie dead beat son got a job at a corrupt company in The Ukraine called Bursima, and energy exploration company that he knows zero about for $83,000. a month. It is widely known they were corrupt. Even the editorial board of the NY Times in 2015 said he shouldn't work there.\

Recently discovered emails show that Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to emails obtained by The Post. Joe Biden denied even knowing what Hunter Biden did. That is so implausible as to be insane. An earlier email from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/

The prosecutor in Ukraine, Viktor was investigating Burisma. and of course Hunter had to have known this. Ity is obvious that the head honchos at Burisma told Hunter that tHIS is the only reason they pay him the protection money of $50,000.00 a MONTH (some say $83,000.00). It is also obvious that a call was placed to daddy by Hunter saying"Look, Viktor is investigating Bursima and they have insisted on my help ad told me the only reason I a being paid so handsomely for nothing really is protection money. Can you take care of it daddy? If you don't I can't do drugs anymore and run around naked with 14 year olds." (Pictures of him smoking crack and with underage girls turned over to the FBI by Rudy)

Joe tells the president of Ukraine that there's a problem with the billion they were to get. He meets with him and says that people say Viktor is corrupt (If you read Viktors sworn statement you'll see it is Joe that is the mafia Don). Joe says you fire Viktor or you don't get the billion. In short order it was done, Viktor was begged to resign for the good of Ukraine or it would be sunk by Joe Bide without firing a shot. As a patriot, Viktor resigned.

If he was so corrupt why was he never even charged with anything at all? It is BIDEN who is corrupt.

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.[3]
What did Trump do specifically to violate that provision?

Illegal. What of it? Deport them, no need to lie about, abuse or demonize them.
That takes lots of work. Best to build a wall. Dems don't want them deported.

You tell me, but you have to be able prove who you “want” it to be. So desperate
Why hasn't the MSM asked him or Joe? Are both Bidens Hiden? Those tow are like mafia shake down criminals. I see now how Joe got his three mansions.

Here are the facts for all of you once again.

Joe Biden's druggie dead beat son got a job at a corrupt company in The Ukraine called Bursima, and energy exploration company that he knows zero about for $83,000. a month. It is widely known they were corrupt. Even the editorial board of the NY Times in 2015 said he shouldn't work there.\

Recently discovered emails show that Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to emails obtained by The Post. Joe Biden denied even knowing what Hunter Biden did. That is so implausible as to be insane. An earlier email from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/

The prosecutor in Ukraine, Viktor was investigating Burisma. and of course Hunter had to have known this. Ity is obvious that the head honchos at Burisma told Hunter that tHIS is the only reason they pay him the protection money of $50,000.00 a MONTH (some say $83,000.00). It is also obvious that a call was placed to daddy by Hunter saying"Look, Viktor is investigating Bursima and they have insisted on my help ad told me the only reason I a being paid so handsomely for nothing really is protection money. Can you take care of it daddy? If you don't I can't do drugs anymore and run around naked with 14 year olds." (Pictures of him smoking crack and with underage girls turned over to the FBI by Rudy)

Joe tells the president of Ukraine that there's a problem with the billion they were to get. He meets with him and says that people say Viktor is corrupt (If you read Viktors sworn statement you'll see it is Joe that is the mafia Don). Joe says you fire Viktor or you don't get the billion. In short order it was done, Viktor was begged to resign for the good of Ukraine or it would be sunk by Joe Bide without firing a shot. As a patriot, Viktor resigned.

If he was so corrupt why was he never even charged with anything at all? It is BIDEN who is corrupt.
Wow dude just wow. You have refused to be objective and you are the reason why people hate Trump.

Why hasn't the MSM asked him or Joe? Are both Bidens Hiden? Those tow are like mafia shake down criminals. I see now how Joe got his three mansions.
You don’t need the MSM you have all of Biden’s tax returns and there are articles written about his properties over the years.

That takes lots of work. Best to build a wall. Dems don't want them deported.
Well, something like 35-40% of illegals are visa overstayers, not border crossers. Hans the barista is welcome, Juan the farmworker, not so much. But a wall won’t stop Juan. Read “Ozymadias” by Shelley. It’s about Trump and his wall. Wanna get rid of illegals? As I said, raise the min wage, support unions. (That sound you hear is republicans gagging at the suggestion.) Alternatively, send your son out to work in your neighbors’ yards, your daughter to clean motel rooms, or strap on a leaf-blower yourself.

I look at it this way. The US has overthrown governments who didnt want US businesses there or wanted them to obey their laws when they came. (Cf. Guatemala 1954.) Now we have individual immigrant investors, like mini-corporations, knowing they can sell their labor higher in the US than in say, Mexico, coming here and skirting our laws, much like corporations skirt laws in other countries. We have demanded, sometimes at the point of a gun, that capital be allowed to migrate to places where it can get a better return on its investment. But the free trade that we champion doesn’t apply to labor. It can’t migrate. Strange. Also, in recent years, people fleeing gangs who traffic in drugs used by Americans, from Central American societies we helped devastate through our blind anti-communism are rejected, with Trump trying to overturn decades of precedent in asylum law in order to deny them refuge. Double standard, hypocrisy, exploitation, violation of international and US law... name your term.

You don’t need the MSM you have all of Biden’s tax returns and there are articles written about his properties over the years.
You mean how he got them through graft and corruption, which continued when his son "somehow" got the job of protecting Burisma from investigations. He did a great job too. Got the prosecutor fired, equivalent to getting Barr fired.

That is ALL hunter was hired for. It was money well spent for protection and his daddy delivered handsomely.

Last edited:
Well, something like 35-40% of illegals are visa overstayers, not border crossers. Hans the barista is welcome, Juan the farmworker, not so much. But a wall won’t stop Juan. Read “Ozymadias” by Shelley. It’s about Trump and his wall. Wanna get rid of illegals? As I said, raise the min wage, support unions. (That sound you hear is republicans gagging at the suggestion.) Alternatively, send your son out to work in your neighbors’ yards, your daughter to clean motel rooms, or strap on a leaf-blower yourself.

I look at it this way. The US has overthrown governments who didnt want US businesses there or wanted them to obey their laws when they came. (Cf. Guatemala 1954.) Now we have individual immigrant investors, like mini-corporations, knowing they can sell their labor higher in the US than in say, Mexico, coming here and skirting our laws, much like corporations skirt laws in other countries. We have demanded, sometimes at the point of a gun, that capital be allowed to migrate to places where it can get a better return on its investment. But the free trade that we champion doesn’t apply to labor. It can’t migrate. Strange. Also, in recent years, people fleeing gangs who traffic in drugs used by Americans, from Central American societies we helped devastate through our blind anti-communism are rejected, with Trump trying to overturn decades of precedent in asylum law in order to deny them refuge. Double standard, hypocrisy, exploitation, violation of international and US law... name your term.
Nicky, you are conversing with someone who grew up more poor than most blacks and worked from the age of 10 and at 13, delivered papers in freezing snow before going to Catholic school. In my life, I have had almost 50 jobs,one of which was picking oranges like braceros and another as janitor at a school and another on the assembly at GM. IF there were no illegals, Blacks and poorer white kids and college kids would get the jobs the illegals have now. Illegals have robbed us of our heritage.

You mean how he got them through graft and corruption, which continued when his son "somehow" got the job of protecting Burisma from investigations. He did a great job too. Got the prosecutor fired, equivalent to getting Barr fired.

That is ALL hunter was hired for. It was money well spent for protection and his daddy delivered handsomely.
Try just try to be rational

Nicky, you are conversing with someone who grew up more poor than most blacks and worked from the age of 10 and at 13, delivered papers in freezing snow before going to Catholic school. In my life, I have had almost 50 jobs,one of which was picking oranges like braceros and another as janitor at a school and another on the assembly at GM. IF there were no illegals, Blacks and poorer white kids and college kids would get the jobs the illegals have now. Illegals have robbed us of our heritage.
Baloney. There would be fewer illegals if wages were raised and unions were strong. I worked for the farmworkers union some decades ago. Someone comes in to the hiring hall, I ask for their ID showing they were legal. No ID, no dispatch to the field, no illegals. Growers didn’t much care about illegals, as they wanted them around to break strikes, and on occasion would even hide illegal workers from the union. You really think that high school kids are going to stoop over 9 hours a day in the hot sun picking strawberries for shit wages? Don’t know if it still is the same, but farm labor worked 54 hours before overtime kicked in. (There used to be no unemployment insurance or worker’s compensation, but that changed.) And of course, Trump did his part recently by permitting use of a birth defect-causing pesticide that Obama’s administration had suspended. Wanna send your daughter out to inhale that stuff? Ditto work in meat packing plants, some construction, chicken processing plants, etc. would attract more legals and citizens if conditions were better. But it is undeniable that some of the same politicians that grumble about illegals do little for working people.

Baloney. There would be fewer illegals if wages were raised and unions were strong. I worked for the farmworkers union some decades ago. Someone comes in to the hiring hall, I ask for their ID showing they were legal. No ID, no dispatch to the field, no illegals. Growers didn’t much care about illegals, as they wanted them around to break strikes, and on occasion would even hide illegal workers from the union. You really think that high school kids are going to stoop over 9 hours a day in the hot sun picking strawberries for shit wages? Don’t know if it still is the same, but farm labor worked 54 hours before overtime kicked in. (There used to be no unemployment insurance or worker’s compensation, but that changed.) And of course, Trump did his part recently by permitting use of a birth defect-causing pesticide that Obama’s administration had suspended. Wanna send your daughter out to inhale that stuff? Ditto work in meat packing plants, some construction, chicken processing plants, etc. would attract more legals and citizens if conditions were better. But it is undeniable that some of the same politicians that grumble about illegals do little for working people.
You're comparing apples to oranges Not all farmers or construction companies are "union".

You're comparing apples to oranges Not all farmers or construction companies are "union".
No, of course not. My point was that a union can help with your concern about illegals working. So could some sort of national ID, also disliked by some conservatives. My point remains: walls do little; neither does demonizing illegals as Trump has done. Make work more attractive to citizens and legals, and those groups will take those jobs, squeezing out illegals.

No, of course not. My point was that a union can help with your concern about illegals working. So could some sort of national ID, also disliked by some conservatives. My point remains: walls do little; neither does demonizing illegals as Trump has done. Make work more attractive to citizens and legals, and those groups will take those jobs, squeezing out illegals.
Democrats are not in favor of confirming that someone is here legally, You know this. They are out for the votes of their legal children which is why they want to lower the voting age.

Back
Top Bottom