• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Biden be the first President who goes to jail?

To be fair, Trump has claimed (though probably falsely) that he has a plan waiting in the wings that will be better, cheaper, and will cover pre-existing conditions. Bottom line here is that neither Trump nor his party has indicated much willingness to have the US catch up to the rest of the developed world with any plan for universal health care. Trump was to have revealed his plan in August, but he also said he would reveal his tax returns and reveal an infrastructure plan. All hat, no cattle.
If trump has no plan after 4 years he will still.have no.plan after 8

Thanks for the unsupported rant. I will give your MSM opinions the same consideration I would give to some twentysomething at Twitter.

Unsupported? Everything I posted is well-documented. You must have not been paying attention the past four years.

How much does this universal care cost y[to cover illegals?

NM,you wouldn't know. "Rich" people will pay for that too

If they work, pay taxes, why not cover illegals? After all, they subsidize our lifestyles. As I understand it, they can get Social Security benefits. Don't like it, support policies that raise wages, strengthen unions, or strap on a leaf-blower yourself. But no, conservatives want both scared, cheap labor, and the ability to complain about the laborers. Win-win.

If they work, pay taxes, why not cover illegals? After all, they subsidize our lifestyles. As I understand it, they can get Social Security benefits. Don't like it, support policies that raise wages, strengthen unions, or strap on a leaf-blower yourself. But no, conservatives want both scared, cheap labor, and the ability to complain about the laborers. Win-win.
What a horseshit post. They are a huge drain on this economy and I am tired of carrying them.

What a horseshit post. They are a huge drain on this economy and I am tired of carrying them.
How is someone who picks fruit or cleans hotel rooms a drain on the economy? How do you carry them? Don’t like it, send your son out to work the fields. They carry us.

How is someone who picks fruit or cleans hotel rooms a drain on the economy? How do you carry them? Don’t like it, send your son out to work the fields. They carry us.
Welfare, health care, dental care, eyes, schools, roads, food, housing.

Here is a story that just came out and is from Tony Bobulinski, who was listed as the recipient of an email published by the New York Post that appeared to detail a business arrangement involving a Chinese company and members of the Biden family, has confirmed that the email is "genuine" and provided more information regarding the Bidens' role in the deal.

It is becoming more clear that "crazy" Rudy isn't so crazy and has the real deal in the emails, and he has since turned over what he has to the proper authorities based on potential sex with minors by Hunter. this is about Joe, though. He had a crime syndicate going on as this man PROVES. He, too, will be turning over incriminating evidence to the authorities. Do we really want to elect this criminal and then see him indicted? Should he step aside for the good of America and see if Kamala can win?

"Bobulinski said he is the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings, which he explained "was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family." He said he was brought on as CEO by Hunter Biden and James Gilliar, who was listed as the sender of the email.

"I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line," Bobulinski said.

"The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China," he added.

Bobulinksi also said that he believes that the Chinese involvement in the deal was "political or influence investment" on their part, and that "Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese."

Bobulisnki added that the Senate Homeland Security and Finance Committees requested that he turn over "all documents relating to my business affairs with the Biden family as well as various foreign entities and individuals," and that he intends to fully cooperate.

"I have extensive relevant records and communications and I intend to produce those items to both Committees in the immediate future," he said."

so far, this story is a dud.

the first president to go to jail will probably be Trump.

Welfare, health care, dental care, eyes, schools, roads, food, housing.
So that means no one, not you, not me, contributes to our society. They come here, pick crops, clean hotel rooms, do construction jobs, pay taxes, and you see only them as a drain on society? Do you realize how silly that sounds?

Well, that's up to Ukraine. Not our turf. But, I don't know if he was corrupt, or just incompetent.
Uh huh. No arrest. No charges. Just claims by leftists who hated Trump and loved Democrats that he was corrupt after Biden and probably Obama said the Hunter works for the company he is investigating and it is off limits and the prospector, being an honorable man, said NO. Enter Joe from kokimo who strong arms the president to fire him or else.

So that means no one, not you, not me, contributes to our society. They come here, pick crops, clean hotel rooms, do construction jobs, pay taxes, and you see only them as a drain on society? Do you realize how silly that sounds?
They also come here to work under the table,send their many kids to public schools, get free lunches, free medical, dental and eye care that citizens can only dream of, live ten people to a small house, commit crimes, clog our streets and courts and jails.

Meeting with the FBI is called a "dud"

You could be right because they have zero interest in Democrat crimes.
A meeting. Oh wow a meeting. Lol

Get a indictment

He's the "Big guy" and got money. This guy used his son as cover to rake in millions. How does he get mansions in three states?
A senior senator's salary, a vice presidents salary and some smart investments would make anyone able to afford three nice homes. He worked his ass off for 47 years and deserves everything he has. He also released 22 years of his tax returns. We're still waiting for criminal Don to release any of his.

A senior senator's salary, a vice presidents salary and some smart investments would make anyone able to afford three nice homes. He worked his ass off for 47 years and deserves everything he has. He also released 22 years of his tax returns. We're still waiting for criminal Don to release any of his.
Yep, and he has ocean front property in Arizona to sell you. Senators make $175,00 a year. THREE mansions on that salary?

Back
Top Bottom