• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Biden be the first President who goes to jail?

Who was the Big Guy? That aside he shook down the president of Ukraine to fire the prosecutor of the company his son got $50,000.00 a month from fro no reason other than they could his dad to stop the courageous prosecutor from jailing all of them. including Hunter.
allegations is not proof. is there an investigation? For someone who is so dead set on allegations against trump as being unfounded. seems a little hypocritical to me.

did you see him get his indictment or not! did you see the look on Jeb Bushes face as Laura showed Georges indictment to him!
I think you've confused yourself. There is no evidence that Biden committed a crime.

give me a break are you not able to comprehend, this is an indictment from the military tribunal! he was served!
Joe Biden was not indicted by a military tribunal. You seem extremely confused.

allegations is not proof. is there an investigation? For someone who is so dead set on allegations against trump as being unfounded. seems a little hypocritical to me.
You really expect the FBI, whose investigators wiped 17 cell phones to investigate Biden? Really?

Win or lose, Wray is gone on 11-4

You really expect the FBI, whose investigators wiped 17 cell phones to investigate Biden? Really?

Win or lose, Wray is gone on 11-4
So you think that trump is so incompetent that he does not have ant power to control the FBI, even though he can fire and hire who he wants. Excuses, excuses. Bottom line.....there is no there, there

So you think that trump is so incompetent that he does not have ant power to control the FBI, even though he can fire and hire who he wants. Excuses, excuses. Bottom line.....there is no there, there
Wait until 11-4. Be patient grasshopper.

What happened to the last 4 and a half years grasshopper
The liberals heads exploded and we see them rioting over the death of a career criminal who talked about killing cops. That's what happened.

Pretty bad when a journalist resignes because ha can't get his story printed:

My Resignation From The Intercept

Second pareragraph:

The final, precipitating cause is that The Intercept’s editors, in violation of my contractual right of editorial freedom, censored an article I wrote this week, refusing to publish it unless I remove all sections critical of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, the candidate vehemently supported by all New-York-based Intercept editors involved in this effort at suppression.​

Now that some time has passed let's review this thread.

I say No.

Pretty bad when a journalist resignes because ha can't get his story printed:

My Resignation From The Intercept

Second pareragraph:

The final, precipitating cause is that The Intercept’s editors, in violation of my contractual right of editorial freedom, censored an article I wrote this week, refusing to publish it unless I remove all sections critical of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, the candidate vehemently supported by all New-York-based Intercept editors involved in this effort at suppression.​

Journalists resigning when their stories aren't printed are fairly common.

By the way, not long ago, you declared that you would declare when your opinions are opinions. You've already stopped doing that one day later.

Here is a story that just came out and is from Tony Bobulinski, who was listed as the recipient of an email published by the New York Post that appeared to detail a business arrangement involving a Chinese company and members of the Biden family, has confirmed that the email is "genuine" and provided more information regarding the Bidens' role in the deal.

It is becoming more clear that "crazy" Rudy isn't so crazy and has the real deal in the emails, and he has since turned over what he has to the proper authorities based on potential sex with minors by Hunter. this is about Joe, though. He had a crime syndicate going on as this man PROVES. He, too, will be turning over incriminating evidence to the authorities. Do we really want to elect this criminal and then see him indicted? Should he step aside for the good of America and see if Kamala can win?

"Bobulinski said he is the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings, which he explained "was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family." He said he was brought on as CEO by Hunter Biden and James Gilliar, who was listed as the sender of the email.

"I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line," Bobulinski said.

"The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China," he added.

Bobulinksi also said that he believes that the Chinese involvement in the deal was "political or influence investment" on their part, and that "Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese."

Bobulisnki added that the Senate Homeland Security and Finance Committees requested that he turn over "all documents relating to my business affairs with the Biden family as well as various foreign entities and individuals," and that he intends to fully cooperate.

"I have extensive relevant records and communications and I intend to produce those items to both Committees in the immediate future," he said."
I certainly hope so.

Here is a story that just came out and is from Tony Bobulinski, who was listed as the recipient of an email published by the New York Post that appeared to detail a business arrangement involving a Chinese company and members of the Biden family, has confirmed that the email is "genuine" and provided more information regarding the Bidens' role in the deal.

It is becoming more clear that "crazy" Rudy isn't so crazy and has the real deal in the emails, and he has since turned over what he has to the proper authorities based on potential sex with minors by Hunter. this is about Joe, though. He had a crime syndicate going on as this man PROVES. He, too, will be turning over incriminating evidence to the authorities. Do we really want to elect this criminal and then see him indicted? Should he step aside for the good of America and see if Kamala can win?

"Bobulinski said he is the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings, which he explained "was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family." He said he was brought on as CEO by Hunter Biden and James Gilliar, who was listed as the sender of the email.

"I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line," Bobulinski said.

"The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China," he added.

Bobulinksi also said that he believes that the Chinese involvement in the deal was "political or influence investment" on their part, and that "Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese."

Bobulisnki added that the Senate Homeland Security and Finance Committees requested that he turn over "all documents relating to my business affairs with the Biden family as well as various foreign entities and individuals," and that he intends to fully cooperate.

"I have extensive relevant records and communications and I intend to produce those items to both Committees in the immediate future," he said."
now that some time has passed and investigators have been given the opportunity to follow up on the info in the OP, i wanted to see where it stands.

@Paradoxical , do you have any more info?

Back
Top Bottom