• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Bernie run again and end the Dems chance of beating Trump in 2020

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
There is a suggestion out there that Bernie Sanders will once again run for president in 2020. I think he sees himself as being overtaken as head of the progressive part of the Dems party and wants to be once again in the spotlight even if it splits the party, again. I do not see him as a viable candidate as people, including myself, don't see him as presidential material. He also ruined any chance Clinton had of winning in 2016. He actually had more to do with her loss than either Trump or the Russians by splitting the party and having many progressives either stay home or use their vote to punish Clinton by voting for Trump. So do you think he do the same in 2020?

There is a suggestion out there that Bernie Sanders will once again run for president in 2020. I think he sees himself as being overtaken as head of the progressive part of the Dems party and wants to be once again in the spotlight even if it splits the party, again. I do not see him as a viable candidate as people, including myself, don't see him as presidential material. He also ruined any chance Clinton had of winning in 2016. He actually had more to do with her loss than either Trump or the Russians by splitting the party and having many progressives either stay home or use their vote to punish Clinton by voting for Trump. So do you think he do the same in 2020?

The white men party might dream, but he won't run.

More to the point, It looks like President Lowlife will run again and end the Repubs chance of beating the Dems in 2020...

I would like to see Bernie in the debates to challenge whomever seems the front runner it is good to be challenged

That is why I hope to see someone on the right challenge Trump.

Back
Top Bottom