• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Bad PR Destroy Gibson's Career

presluc

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Well, I see Gibson's in the news again ,
It doesn't seem that long ago that the racial slur got him some bad press and now ,more bad press.

However the name of this thread is will bad pr destroy gibson's career?

I don't think so, and here's why,

Gibson maybe a racist and an asshole but he does his job well , his job is acting and he is a good actor.

From the Mad Max saga to the leathal weapon right down to ransom.
Let's face it the guy makes good movies.

Besides all artist the good ones anyway are a bit twisted, from Poe to Van Goth

Bottom line would I party with Gibson or even let him in my house Hell No.
However would I watch his movies yeah if it was a good one , I still watch Thunderdome sometimes and other of Gibson's films

Ladies and Gentlemen I await your veiews and comments.

Well, I see Gibson's in the news again ,
It doesn't seem that long ago that the racial slur got him some bad press and now ,more bad press.

However the name of this thread is will bad pr destroy gibson's career?

I don't think so, and here's why,

Gibson maybe a racist and an asshole but he does his job well , his job is acting and he is a good actor.

From the Mad Max saga to the leathal weapon right down to ransom.
Let's face it the guy makes good movies.

Besides all artist the good ones anyway are a bit twisted, from Poe to Van Goth

Bottom line would I party with Gibson or even let him in my house Hell No.
However would I watch his movies yeah if it was a good one , I still watch Thunderdome sometimes and other of Gibson's films

Ladies and Gentlemen I await your veiews and comments.

i hope so.....that dog has seen its day.

I disagree Gibson if he makes a good movie people will watch it, even pay to see it.

The personal life has little to do with a person doing a good job.
Take a look at other celebrities .

I disagree Gibson if he makes a good movie people will watch it, even pay to see it.

The personal life has little to do with a person doing a good job.
Take a look at other celebrities .

noboby likes a an alcoholic wife beater. i'm not sure he has it in him to make another movie.

Wouldn't be so sure about that,people would rather see a good movie than hear about scandle.

Also, do you know how many people that go to work everyday that are alcoholics and wife beaters.
If you fired everybody that was there would be a lot of job openings.

Back
Top Bottom