• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will another black death destroy the culture war and fix our society?

DarkWizard12

Sir Poop A lot
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Communist
Everytime that there has been a pandemic of uniquely deathly proportion(so not coronavirus), it has usually been followed by people turning to God and religion, and renewing communities and cities as people commit to rebuilding their localities and quit taking each other for granted.

It has been known that the social bonds in the US(as well as the west) have been frayed for a long time, and I'm thinking that a worldwide pandemic of black death fatalities would be just the thing we need. I find that a lot of people would quit judging each other for what others believe when faced with such a deadly disease, and quit the insufferable vanity that is woke politics as everyone comes to realize that it and their useless virtual signals will give them nothing when on their death bed at the ripe old age of 35. For once, people may actually come to priorities their families and their communities over that of their own personal, financial, or selfish political interests.

It should be then, of some comfort that such a disease may not be far on the horizon. If this coronavirus was created in a lab, as some will say, then sure even more fatal viruses are already in labs. idk about anyone else, but I am happy that there isn't another preachy hollywood movie or artist event expected in the near future.

US intelligence agencies unanimously agree covid wasn't created in a lab. You're peddling a conspiracy theory Trump heard on Alex Jones and started repeating because it gives him someone to shift blame onto.

This pandemic is proof that you're wrong and Americans won't set aside their differences even in crises. Over 60,000 dead Americans with many more to come yet the only thing Trump and his supporters care about is scoring political points and sticking it to the libs.

US intelligence agencies unanimously agree covid wasn't created in a lab. You're peddling a conspiracy theory Trump heard on Alex Jones and started repeating because it gives him someone to shift blame onto.

This pandemic is proof that you're wrong and Americans won't set aside their differences even in crises. Over 60,000 dead Americans with many more to come yet the only thing Trump and his supporters care about is scoring political points and sticking it to the libs.

It's good that you can read minds Rabid... oh wait, you can't.

Pretty much shows that your opinion is just as baseless as any other.

Everytime that there has been a pandemic of uniquely deathly proportion(so not coronavirus), it has usually been followed by people turning to God and religion, and renewing communities and cities as people commit to rebuilding their localities and quit taking each other for granted.

It has been known that the social bonds in the US(as well as the west) have been frayed for a long time, and I'm thinking that a worldwide pandemic of black death fatalities would be just the thing we need. I find that a lot of people would quit judging each other for what others believe when faced with such a deadly disease, and quit the insufferable vanity that is woke politics as everyone comes to realize that it and their useless virtual signals will give them nothing when on their death bed at the ripe old age of 35. For once, people may actually come to priorities their families and their communities over that of their own personal, financial, or selfish political interests.

It should be then, of some comfort that such a disease may not be far on the horizon. If this coronavirus was created in a lab, as some will say, then sure even more fatal viruses are already in labs. idk about anyone else, but I am happy that there isn't another preachy hollywood movie or artist event expected in the near future.

.....this is beyond ****ed up.

“Yay! Huge numbers of innocent people will die, but at least those darn liberals won’t dare to have an opinion different than mine! And hey, maybe that nasty “freedom of religion” thing will go away and we can become a theocracy just like Iran or Saudi Arabia! Perfect!” :roll:

You need to actually start thinking before you post, particularly if that is the kind of crap going through your head.

Why did your god create the Covid19 virus and then stop it from killing his creations?

.....this is beyond ****ed up.

“Yay! Huge numbers of innocent people will die, but at least those darn liberals won’t dare to have an opinion different than mine! And hey, maybe that nasty “freedom of religion” thing will go away and we can become a theocracy just like Iran or Saudi Arabia! Perfect!” :roll:

You need to actually start thinking before you post, particularly if that is the kind of crap going through your head.

you misunderstand(again)

You are blinded by your arrogance. I only mentioned it in one line, as i think it's necessary to bring focus to communities and increase social cohesion, sure the latter are the more important and main ideas of my post, as i know, and im sure you know, this increase in woke politics and "upper class leftism" and the hypocrisy therein, has only frayed the necessary social bonds needed to continue civilization from generation to generation.

if being concerned about such things is so "****ed up", then perhaps that says more about you then me.

I said "if", i'm hardly peddling a conspiracy theory if it's entirely conditional on it actually being the case.
I specified a pandemic of black death proportions, and I EXPLICITLY said that this virus isn't that, so obviously, I would not expect nor imply that Americans will set aside political differences either during(or after) corona crisis. So your complaint, while noted, is entirely without reason. Please come back again when you have fully read and comprehended my post.

Last edited:
It's good that you can read minds Rabid... oh wait, you can't.

Pretty much shows that your opinion is just as baseless as any other.

If you have evidence that the virus was created in a Chinese lab or that Trump supporters care how many Americans die, please present it.

I said "if", i'm hardly peddling a conspiracy theory if it's entirely conditional on it actually being the case.
[quite]
This pandemic is proof that you're wrong and Americans won't set aside their differences even in crises. Over 60,000 dead Americans with many more to come yet the only thing Trump and his supporters care about is scoring political points and sticking it to the libs
I specified a pandemic of black death proportions, and I EXPLICITLY said that this virus isn't that, so obviously, I would not expect nor imply that Americans will set aside political differences either during(or after) corona crisis. So your complaint, while noted, is entirely without reason. Please come back again when you have fully read and comprehended my post.

If you're peddling unfounded conspiracy theories you can't support with facts, you're going to get called out on it.

Last edited:
If you're peddling unfounded conspiracy theories you can't support with facts, you're going to get called out on it.

ok lol when i actually peddle a conspiracy theory, call me out on it then.

Not sure which sub forum this crazy ass nonsense ^^ belongs in (Beliefs and Skepticism or Conspiracy Theories), but it damned sure doesn’t belong here in General Political Discussion.

you misunderstand(again)

You are blinded by your arrogance. I only mentioned it in one line, as i think it's necessary to bring focus to communities and increase social cohesion, sure the latter are the more important and main ideas of my post, as i know, and im sure you know, this increase in woke politics and "upper class leftism" and the hypocrisy therein, has only frayed the necessary social bonds needed to continue civilization from generation to generation.

if being concerned about such things is so "****ed up", then perhaps that says more about you then me.

It is not “arrogant” to point out your little plan revolves around the deaths of millions of innocent people to “increase social cohesion”. You are the one talking about the ****ing Black Death’s death toll as a positive.

The pathological, mindless hatred conservatives have for “woke politics”— aka stuff like— “don’t call people racial slurs” and “gee, minorities having rights is a good thing” to the point where they are hoping for another Black Death is the real threat to the continuation of civilization.

Again, actually think before you spew such a vile idea.

It is not “arrogant” to point out your little plan revolves around the deaths of millions of innocent people to “increase social cohesion”. You are the one talking about the ****ing Black Death’s death toll as a positive.

The pathological, mindless hatred conservatives have for “woke politics”— aka stuff like— “don’t call people racial slurs” and “gee, minorities having rights is a good thing” to the point where they are hoping for another Black Death is the real threat to the continuation of civilization.

Again, actually think before you spew such a vile idea.

my "little plan"? :lol: who plans for the black death? Coast-to-Coast-am types? alright, back to the looney bin with you, thanks for playing!

It's good that you can read minds Rabid... oh wait, you can't. Pretty much shows that your opinion is just as baseless as any other.

Amazingly one can tell what a person thinks based on what they do and say.

Not that that idiotic attempt at a vaguely defiant word salad deserved a response....

my "little plan"? :lol: who plans for the black death? Coast-to-Coast-am types? alright, back to the looney bin with you, thanks for playing!

Your little plan to exploit a hypothetical massive pandemic to fulfill your social engineering fantasies.

Coming from the guy who wants another Black Death to hit, your comments are totally meaningless.

Your little plan to exploit a hypothetical massive pandemic to fulfill your social engineering fantasies.
:lol: And how is a single man to do that? Exploitation is usually done by a powerful individual or small group, not some guy on a political forum. Please, I'd like to know!
Coming from the guy who wants another Black Death to hit, your comments are totally meaningless.
did I say I wanted another black death? No. I only said the after affects could solve many of the major social problems we face. That's a completely different thing, and indeed, the human cost would be far beyond the pail. Ideally, cultural civil wars like the one we face should be debated out honestly, not left to natural forces to decide.....because natural forces can be quite harsh in teaching its lessons.

:lol: And how is a single man to do that? Exploitation is usually done by a powerful individual or small group, not some guy on a political forum. Please, I'd like to know!

did I say I wanted another black death? No. I only said the after affects could solve many of the major social problems we face. That's a completely different thing, and indeed, the human cost would be far beyond the pail. Ideally, cultural civil wars like the one we face should be debated out honestly, not left to natural forces to decide.....because natural forces can be quite harsh in teaching its lessons.

What’s really funny is the fact that you think people can’t read your own crap.

It should be then, of some comfort that such a disease may not be far on the horizon. If this coronavirus was created in a lab, as some will say, then sure even more fatal viruses are already in labs. idk about anyone else, but I am happy that there isn't another preachy hollywood movie or artist event expected in the near future.”

You babbled on about it being “some comfort” that another Black Plague might roll around.

Then you babbled some more about how happy you were that people were dying because, gee, at least you didn't have to listen to “dem dur libruls” express a political opinion different from your own.

Like I said before....it’s like you don’t think people actually read the crap you are putting out there.

Catastrophe has a way of uniting people. Right wing loonacy has a propensity of dividing people, especialy in times of catastrophe.

What’s really funny is the fact that you think people can’t read your own crap.

It should be then, of some comfort that such a disease may not be far on the horizon. If this coronavirus was created in a lab, as some will say, then sure even more fatal viruses are already in labs. idk about anyone else, but I am happy that there isn't another preachy hollywood movie or artist event expected in the near future.”

You babbled on about it being “some comfort” that another Black Plague might roll around.

Then you babbled some more about how happy you were that people were dying because, gee, at least you didn't have to listen to “dem dur libruls” express a political opinion different from your own.

Like I said before....it’s like you don’t think people actually read the crap you are putting out there.
yes, how dare i expect people to read what i write. :roll:
Ideally, cultural civil wars like the one we face should be debated out honestly, not left to natural forces to decide.....because natural forces can be quite harsh in teaching its lessons.

next.

Catastrophe has a way of uniting people. Right wing loonacy has a propensity of dividing people, especialy in times of catastrophe.

Major economic crises are a massive recruiting tool for nazis. They capitalize on peoples' hardships and give them a scapegoat. The KKK's recruitment is way, way up right now.

Major economic crises are a massive recruiting tool for nazis. They capitalize on peoples' hardships and give them a scapegoat. The KKK's recruitment is way, way up right now.

Add that to trump's legacy.

yes, how dare i expect people to read what i write. :roll:

next.

Coming from the guy who babbled about how “hopefully” another such disease would come down the pipes....your desperation is laughable.

But that’s nothing new coming from you.

Coming from the guy who babbled about how “hopefully” another such disease would come down the pipes....your desperation is laughable.

But that’s nothing new coming from you.

You're the one arguing over something totally pointless and tangentially related to my post, but i'm the desperate one :lol: lol okay

Back
Top Bottom