• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will american girls like me ? [W:92]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am aware of that, but it's still a well deserved reputation. I always chalked it up to a cultural thing and the fact most Israelis are traveling after their compulsory service

I can vouch for that. Travel in large groups, are clique-y and paranoid toward outsiders, maintain a social hierarchy based on army ranks and loathe it if you move in on a chick in their group (in spite of her being single). That is the prevailing stereotype and a part of my own experience.

They are also known for being incredibly attractive and successful with ladies so I'm not sure what the OP is worried about.

lols - let me tell you Aussies are definitely not perfect!

and neither are the Brits!

The Germans seem pretty civilized, but I have met a few of them who are also wanting!

As medusa says, there are good and bad in every nation ... some people just behave really badly when they are on holiday - not because of their nationality, but because they think people at home won't find out ... or maybe they just behave like that anyway.

the israelis who travel to north America (US\Canada) , Australia and Europe are more civilized than the young ones travelling to Turkey , Greece Cyprus Latin America India and Thailand.

I can vouch for that. Travel in large groups, are clique-y and paranoid toward outsiders, maintain a social hierarchy based on army ranks and loathe it if you move in on a chick in their group (in spite of her being single). That is the prevailing stereotype and a part of my own experience.

They are also known for being incredibly attractive and successful with ladies so I'm not sure what the OP is worried about.

You call israelis attractive ? what planet do you live on !? you drink too much beer in Ireland huh ?

Israelis are as attractive as chimpanzees . German men are trully attractive . Same goes for french , italian , spanish , and even brazilian men . Heck even korean and japanese guys are hotter than israelis .

And I say that as the self-hating israeli that I am. Give me one good reason why a girl would want a guy who has the image of a jerk and whose country has a negative image worldwide ?

the israelis who travel to north America (US\Canada) , Australia and Europe are more civilized than the young ones travelling to Turkey , Greece Cyprus Latin America India and Thailand.

sorry we havent colonized this world for hundreds of years and so our money is less valuable!

maybe thats why the eastern part still doesnt dislike jews

sorry we havent colonized this world for hundreds of years and so our money is less valuable!

maybe thats why the eastern part still doesnt dislike jews

I have always liked turks better than greeks :) seni seviyorum Turkiye !

No, I don't think they would.

Most women prefer men over the sort of boys who are so obsessed with pretending they are Israeli when they are not that they have made it the only reason they have infested an internet discussion group.

Moderator's Warning:
Closed for mod review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom