• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will american girls like me ? [W:92]

Status
Not open for further replies.
my american female pal told me it's the french who are known as rude and disgusting in the USA . Too bad , I speak french...

french rude and disgusting ?

l dont think anyone believes in it

"she" is some american girl i've spoken to.

Well, maybe you should stop speaking with her. She sounds like a dumbass. :lol:

Continue to treat people with respect and dignity and have a little patience and you shouldn't have any problem meeting someone. You seem humble and I think humility is an excellent trait, but I wouldn't talk to a woman like you're any less of a person than her, talk to her as an equal. As far as the Israeli thing, I've never heard of that and wouldn't worry about it.

i'm humble cause i see no reason to think of myself as superior to others .

french rude and disgusting ?

l dont think anyone believes in it

I don't . I like the french and especially their language . I think they're more humble than the british.

Well, maybe you should stop speaking with her. She sounds like a dumbass. :lol:

maybe . what's the general image of Israel in America , especially among youngsters ?

I don't . I like the french and especially their language . I think they're more humble than the british.

l mean the french language can never be rude

but the french people are :2razz:

maybe . what's the general image of Israel in America , especially among youngsters ?

Well, being in my mid-30s I'm hardly a youngster, so I wouldn't know. :) Personally, I have no problem with anyone from any other country, as long as they treat me well, I would treat them well.

If "Israeli boys are known for being rude, aggressive and disgusting"... that is news to me. Never heard anyone say that.

Florida (or at least many parts of it) are very cosmopolitan with many ethnic groups. I doubt you're going to run into any large amount of anti-Israeli zealotry there.

Are you kidding? In certain counties it would be like "old home" week for him.

Florida is the only state where english is a second language and spanish is first :) kidding ! I speak spanish so I don't mind if that language might take over someday .

I lived in Florida for 10 years. If you speak Spanish fluently I'd bypass the American women and focus my efforts on the Latinas. Women from Cuba and Columbia will knock you the hell out. As an rule they are beautiful, sensual, alluring and animated, in my opinion.

i'm humble cause i see no reason to think of myself as superior to others .

As long as you don't try and think for others and run around making judgments on people all the time. You will be fine.

they will love you so much if you didnt imprison any hamas militant :lol:

Umm...

..No.

They can imprison whoever they feel is threatening.

Well, being in my mid-30s I'm hardly a youngster, so I wouldn't know. :) Personally, I have no problem with anyone from any other country, as long as they treat me well, I would treat them well.

Except for me who you recently insinuate was abnormal. :roll:

Except for me who you recently insinuate was abnormal. :roll:

Lol! When was this? I don't recall.

Wait a minute! Is this about the dairy products? :lamo

Most American women don't speak French. Unless you run into women in Florida from Quebec, and you might, or unless you met women from Haiti, in Florida you will, or unless you meet creole ladies from Louisiana you are not likely to meet women who speak French. However the fact that you speak French, whether American women understand it or not, will get you further than you might think. Add a sense of style, speak French on occasion, be polite and you'll do very well.

how about ...italian ? spanish ? I speak both too. My native tongue is hebrew.

l was joking

no need to take everything too serious

A response to one post doesn't constitute taking everything too serious now does it :cool:

l mean the french language can never be rude

but the french people are :2razz:

yeah people keep saying that . even in Israel (as if we are better !) . I like french people though.

I also love the turkish people ! And langauge. Turkce ogernmek istiyorum :)

I am very respectful , very nice , and I treat people with dignity , regardless of nationality . I'm young - 24 , I speak a couple of languages , and absolutely love music and movies.

Only problem is - i'm an israeli . which is not the best nationality in the world . I know israeli boys are known for being rude , aggresive and disgusting . i'm not however . But i don't think the fact i'm not like the other israelis will help me make an american girl , or a bunch , like me .

I'm moving to Florida for my studies , with a lot of insecurities . That's why i'm asking .

Whether you are Israeli or whatever... your attitude and self doubt have you at a disadvantage. Suck it up. Be confident and comfortable in yourself. That plus the accent and women will be dripping off of you.

l dont understand you

it is not ME forum ,just have fun

I don't understand you, you bring up Israeli/Hamas in a thread on dating and relationships...leave it at the door.

The person who posted the OP just wanted to know about American women and how they might respond to him :shrug:

I don't understand you, you bring up Israeli/Hamas in a thread on dating and relationships...leave it at the door.

The person who posted the OP just wanted to know about American women and how they might respond to him :shrug:

l was just joking

stop derailing the thread

how about ...italian ? spanish ? I speak both too. My native tongue is hebrew.

In Florida you will certainly meet Italian-American women who speak some Italian, especially in south Florida.

Best advice, don't be overly concerned about your nationality or the lady's nationality. Go for what you like. In America it's pretty open in that regard. In Florida it is pretty much the norm. That is the nice thing about Florida. You can find women of damn near any nationality. Society is open and thus you won't find a great deal of ethnic dating restrictions. Yes, you may encounter some, but it doesn't occur that often.

Everyone here is telling you the same thing about American women. Be yourself, treat women with respect, don't overplay your nationality or your heart and you'll do fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom