• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wile Night In Texas....Abortion Filibuster [W:122]

We don't execute people based on their share of the population....we execute people for crimes they have committed.....

I hate the death penalty, and no matter how disproportionate the black crime rate is compared to whites, they shouldn't be executed. Here again, I'm showing you consistency, while you continue to celebrate abortion.

Stay ignorant my friend.....it's seemed to help you so much already in life.....

I've done well...3 children, two with masters degrees, 8 grandchildren, 2 great grandchildren, retired on the lake with a dock and boats, good pensions and my wife and I have two IRA's. Everything we have is paid for and has been for a long time.

Any old dry cod who thinks the personal decision of another concerning their own health and well being is any of their business has their head up their ass. One thing I'm not is ignorant.

Last edited:
I always get a kick out of the "health" of the woman wolf cookie line when it comes to the murder of unborn children. The woman was healthy enough to have sex, healthy enough to conceive a child and was healthy enough to sustain the unborn child's life. But just as soon as she and the SWAT team kill the child, the "health" problems that she never had go away. Of course the "health" of the child is never taken into account as the child has been killed.

What about if the situation was reversed? Instead of the SWAT team killing unborn children, they lock the woman in a room until she delivers the child. Then, the second she does, the SWAT team kills the mother. The end result is the same. At the start of the day there was two live humans and after everything is said and done, there is one live human. The difference being, the baby lives and the mother has been murdered.

Doesn't make any sense does it? The other way doesn't either.

I always get a kick out of the "health" of the woman wolf cookie line when it comes to the murder of unborn children. The woman was healthy enough to have sex, healthy enough to conceive a child and was healthy enough to sustain the unborn child's life. But just as soon as she and the SWAT team kill the child, the "health" problems that she never had go away. Of course the "health" of the child is never taken into account as the child has been killed.

What about if the situation was reversed? Instead of the SWAT team killing unborn children, they lock the woman in a room until she delivers the child. Then, the second she does, the SWAT team kills the mother. The end result is the same. At the start of the day there was two live humans and after everything is said and done, there is one live human. The difference being, the baby lives and the mother has been murdered.

Doesn't make any sense does it? The other way doesn't either.

What doesn't make any sense is that the thumpers believe it's any of their business. How can anybody who believes in capital punishment when the victim might very well be innocent also be so involved in decisions made by an individual about whom they have no knowledge and who does not even share their belief system?

Big deal, my wife has been doing the same thing for forty years.

I enjoyed my trip yesterday to Austin, TX. It was fun to see the pro-murder crowd whine and cry :boohoo: as we pro-life people watched the Texas legislature do the right thing and vote in favor of this restriction on abortion. Possible all but a hand full of abortion clinics will be shut down once this is passed and signed by our governor Rick Perry. :applaud

Oh how the heathen raged yesterday! :lamo

What doesn't make any sense is that the thumpers believe it's any of their business. How can anybody who believes in capital punishment when the victim might very well be innocent also be so involved in decisions made by an individual about whom they have no knowledge and who does not even share their belief system?

Murder should be the concern and business of everyone, "thumpers" and "non-thumpers". To bad an unborn child can't face the same type criminal justice system that an adult accused of a capital offense does, The unborn child could face a jury of his or her peers and I doubt any would be convicted of any crime, therefor none would be executed. The only thing an unborn child has done is be alive.

I enjoyed my trip yesterday to Austin, TX. It was fun to see the pro-murder crowd whine and cry :boohoo: as we pro-life people watched the Texas legislature do the right thing and vote in favor of this restriction on abortion. Possible all but a hand full of abortion clinics will be shut down once this is passed and signed by our governor Rick Perry. :applaud

Oh how the heathen raged yesterday! :lamo

Oh I remember that ignorant son-of-a-bitch from the Republican presidential debates. He wanted to do away with three agencies of our government but couldn't remember but two of them.

Kinda reminded me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Oh I remember that ignorant son-of-a-bitch from the Republican presidential debates. He wanted to do away with three agencies of our government but couldn't remember but two of them.

I bet he signs this bill once it gets to his desk. Maybe then we can shut down these death houses in spite of protests by the ignorant pro-death crowd.

I bet he signs this bill once it gets to his desk. Maybe then we can shut down these death houses in spite of protests by the ignorant pro-death crowd.

Ignorant old dry cods have no business meddling into a personal decision anybody makes which do them no harm. The Republicans are so hard headed that they don't seem to realize that more Americans have voted against them than for them in five of the last six presidential elections. Hold that line and you'll never see the white house again.

I thought you people believed in small government yet you want to be right in the middle of someone's bedroom activities.

Last edited:
Ignorant old dry cods have no business meddling into a personal decision anybody makes which do them no harm. The Republicans are so hard headed that they don't seem to realize that more Americans have voted against them than for them in five of the last six presidential elections. Hold that line and you'll never see the white house again.

I thought you people believed in small government yet you want to be right in the middle of someone's bedroom activities.

And I thought you liberals believed in big government that encroaches on every aspect of society, but you damn sure don't want the government regulating abortion.

You can't even get simple facts right. A republican has won 2 of the last 6 presidential elections (W was elected twice).

Blame your short term memory loss for that one, I wont call you a liar.

If a woman went to a slaughter house (otherwise know as an abortion clinic) to get laid, look at the lives that would be saved. But she doesn't go to those places for "bedroom activities", she goes there to have people murder her child. No matter how it is attempted to be explained away it is never a "personal decision". First off there is a father out there somewhere. Second off, owners and employees of the slaughter house are involved in the decision making process and the execution. Third and most importantly, a child (the subject of the entire process) is involved. And only people willing to speak up on his/her behalf can help save it's life by getting government to outlaw this type murder.

If a woman went to a slaughter house (otherwise know as an abortion clinic) to get laid, look at the lives that would be saved. But she doesn't go to those places for "bedroom activities", she goes there to have people murder her child. No matter how it is attempted to be explained away it is never a "personal decision". First off there is a father out there somewhere. Second off, owners and employees of the slaughter house are involved in the decision making process and the execution. Third and most importantly, a child (the subject of the entire process) is involved. And only people willing to speak up on his/her behalf can help save it's life by getting government to outlaw this type murder.

i see you're new here. Word to the wise, don't try to "reason" with liberals here. They are void of reason and logic. All they can do is repeat the mantras of the dogmatic left, and call everyone else bigots, haters of women, homophobes, racists, and sexists if you don't fall in line.

And I thought you liberals believed in big government that encroaches on every aspect of society, but you damn sure don't want the government regulating abortion.

You can't even get simple facts right. A republican has won 2 of the last 6 presidential elections (W was elected twice).

Blame your short term memory loss for that one, I wont call you a liar.

Al Gore got half a million more votes in 2000 than did George Bush. How do you figure you've won the popular vote in two?

I'm 78 and I have a few problems with my stomach and regularity of bowel movements but old bud.....I'll match a general information and knowledge tournament with the best of those who hang around here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom