• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wikipedia is controlled

Henk7

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
If you have lots of money i guess you can easily control the information people will see. Interview with the co-founder.

If you have lots of money i guess you can easily control the information people will see. Interview with the co-founder.

A very illuminating interview that reinforces conclusions that I've reached on my own about Wiki. It has essentially been co-opted by propagandists.

Anyone can edit it. It hasn't changed.

The Polish- Armenian cabal is well known among early memesters.

Back
Top Bottom