• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

WikiLeaks pushes leaked DNC voicemails

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Freshly unearthed voicemails and documents from the trove of leaked Democratic National Committee emails have revealed more embarrassing details about Democratic donors and party members.

Read more: WikiLeaks pushes leaked DNC voicemails - POLITICO
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

This shouldn't be a surprise, and this story could have been broken years ago.

Georgey Stephanopolus, and all those Leftists who've worked for the party know how it works, and could have reported it long, long ago. They didn't.

Like the DNC rigging it for Criminal Hillary, we know about this stuff too... It's merely confirmation of what we always knew.

Now... If Hillary would only release those speeches... And then if someone would release the 33,000 deleted emails. We'd get an even clearer picture of The Clinton Criminal Enterprise.

And from the RNC emails and voice mails you would hear sexist, racist and anti-Semitic comments a long with a lot of brown-nosing of very wealth RNC donors.

Basically.. big deal. This is the internal work product of an organisation... if you have ever been in an organisation or company, you would know the work product that goes back and fourth around such places is not exactly meant for public viewing. Another faux outrage by the right in my opinion... just a destreaction away from Trump and gaffes.

battleground states, and independent, undecided voters are going to be the people who choose the winner this time.

This election is really polarizing, with hate spewing out of the cracks in both ballot boxes.

I feel we are finally there, dear friends. We have sunk to the depths of corruption in politics like any third world nation.

I said it on July 5th, 2016 and I am saying it now.

At each new revelation, the corruption just goes deeper and deeper.

POLITICALLY...I say again...POLITICALLY...we are as corrupt as any third world craphole.

Whatever sh*tstorm happens in the future, we deserve all of it. It is who we have become.

And from the RNC emails and voice mails you would hear sexist, racist and anti-Semitic comments a long with a lot of brown-nosing of very wealth RNC donors.

Basically.. big deal. This is the internal work product of an organisation... if you have ever been in an organisation or company, you would know the work product that goes back and fourth around such places is not exactly meant for public viewing. Another faux outrage by the right in my opinion... just a destreaction away from Trump and gaffes.

Now that is a typical EU reply. Faced with the accusation of having dealt incorrectly, unethically and probably illegally in business matter just reply: "Everyone does it too!" and point at ones enemy. We all know about Trump. But his being unvotable has nothing and absolutely nothing to do with this, as it presently presents itself.

This is about unethical behavior of the candidate that will probably be President. And, it has the potential of being as bad as Watergate albeit that is less probable than likely.

Do you have evidence of that? Or are you just engaging in a typical brainless liberal smear and deflection? I'm guessing the latter.

I've been in organizations and companies, and the kind of crap you're talking about DOESNT happen unless it starts at, and is condoned by, the very top. Any company/employee putting that kind of **** in writing is a complete idiot.

"Your side probably does it, too," is a sucky strategy.

Do you have evidence of that? Or are you just engaging in a typical brainless liberal smear and deflection? I'm guessing the latter.

The trick is to throw muck and be around the corner with your public before they notice that nothing really stuck except in naive minds.
Mind you, I would be surprised if there were nothing in Republicans' emails that could harm the party.

I've been in organizations and companies, and the kind of crap you're talking about DOESNT happen unless it starts at, and is condoned by, the very top. Any company/employee putting that kind of **** in writing is a complete idiot.

That is my experience also.

This shouldn't be a surprise, and this story could have been broken years ago.

Georgey Stephanopolus, and all those Leftists who've worked for the party know how it works, and could have reported it long, long ago. They didn't.

Like the DNC rigging it for Criminal Hillary, we know about this stuff too... It's merely confirmation of what we always knew.

Now... If Hillary would only release those speeches... And then if someone would release the 33,000 deleted emails. We'd get an even clearer picture of The Clinton Criminal Enterprise.

Those were already released, they just republished them so they'd get more traffic.

I don't think anyone seriously doubts that if the RNC's emails were leaked they would be pretty ****ing horrific. The Republican party has so perfectly morphed in a White Nationalist party that any communication touching on minorities, women, foreigners or pretty much anyone not Christian would make the Marquis de Sade blush.

I don't think anyone seriously doubts that if the RNC's emails were leaked they would be pretty ****ing horrific. The Republican party has so perfectly morphed in a White Nationalist party that any communication touching on minorities, women, foreigners or pretty much anyone not Christian would make the Marquis de Sade blush.

I'm sure it's very important for you to believe that.

I'm sure it's very important for you to believe that.

And I'm sure it's very important for you to believe that the GOP is this giant, multicultural, cosmopolitan party with a broad diversity of cultures, faiths and races; or for you to believe that if their emails were leaked they would be pure as the driven snow.

And I'm sure it's very important for you to believe that the GOP is this giant, multicultural, cosmopolitan party with a broad diversity of cultures, faiths and races; or for you to believe that if their emails were leaked they would be pure as the driven snow.

"Your side does it too," "Your side probably does it too," "Your side does it worse."

Pretty.sorry.strategy.

But, no one is releasing any RNC e-mails, now are they. Maybe they put classified info on a different level or maybe they're not stupid or vain enough to believe no one is listening.

If they hacked the DNC, they hacked the RNC. Maybe they haven't released anything because the Democrat rhetoric of Republicans being racists is just fantasy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But, no one is releasing any RNC e-mails, now are they. Maybe they put classified info on a different level or maybe they're not stupid or vain enough to believe no one is listening.

If anybody in the RNC has half a brain then they're probably in the process of combing through and deleting a ton of emails as we speak in the possibility that somebody from Anonymous pulls on them that that hacker did to the DNC. The GOP has made its full transition into a white nationalist party. If you don't think their internal communication are an absolute horror show then you haven't read a single news story in the last year.

Is your source for this bull**** charge the same one PeteEU used? Cause he pulled it out of his ass.

If they hacked the DNC, they hacked the RNC. Maybe they haven't released anything because the Democrat rhetoric of Republicans being racists is just fantasy.

Or maybe the rhetoric from the Republicans is already so over-the-top bigoted that nothing in the internal RNC communications is especially surprising? If I were the hacker that got into their emails and saw "Kick out the Muslims," "constantly portray black people as criminals," "build a wall" or "create anti-voter policies that just happen to target minorities and poor people who just happen to typically vote Democrat," then I'd be thinking "That's not scandalous, that's just the Republican platform. Nothing surprising here."

Is your source for this bull**** charge the same one PeteEU used? Cause he pulled it out of his ass.

Read a news article from over the past year. Quite a bit has transpired since last July.

If anybody in the RNC has half a brain then they're probably in the process of combing through and deleting a ton of emails as we speak in the possibility that somebody from Anonymous pulls on them that that hacker did to the DNC. The GOP has made its full transition into a white nationalist party. If you don't think their internal communication are an absolute horror show then you haven't read a single news story in the last year.

Guess no one at the RNC pissed off a hacker like Hillary has.

Or maybe the rhetoric from the Republicans is already so over-the-top bigoted that nothing in the internal RNC communications is especially surprising? If I were the hacker that got into their emails and saw "Kick out the Muslims," "constantly portray black people as criminals," "build a wall" or "create anti-voter policies that just happen to target minorities and poor people who just happen to typically vote Democrat," then I'd be thinking "That's not scandalous, that's just the Republican platform. Nothing surprising here."

Well it would be surprising to YOU, because you buy the bull****. The comments they make about the GOP are directed specifically at you. You are the target audience. They know they can make any unsubstantiated claim of bigotry and you will just swallow it.

Read a news article from over the past year. Quite a bit has transpired since last July.

There are leaked emails in the news that back up your crap claim are there? Lets see 'em.

Well it would be surprising to YOU, because you buy the bull****. The comments they make about the GOP are directed specifically at you. You are the target audience. They know they can make any unsubstantiated claim of bigotry and you will just swallow it.

Have you googled the demographic breakdown of Republican voters in the last few years? I'm going to guess your answer to that is "No, and I will never google that because I know I will be completely horrified by what I find because it will confirm in no ambiguous manner whatsoever that the GOP has thoroughly transitioned into a White Nationalist party."

The question is, when I present to you those demographics, how do you plan on explaining them away?

Last edited:

The problem is, at least to this point, suggestions about what took place at the RNC is pure conjecture, or perhaps wishful thinking by those who don't have a defense for what took place with the DNC.

Waving off the proven actions of the DNC with the proverbial flick of the hand, or suggesting such communication is common in any organization or company, is the true effort to distract.

If someone hacked the RNC email servers, and if it were in their best interests, pretty sure that those emails would have been WikiLeaked by now as well.

What a **** storm it'd be if both email dumps on WikiLeaks show up on the same day. You'd have both parties digging through WikiLeaks and tweeting crap at each other, in a continuous 'Oh Yeah! Your side is worse! You guys did this and that'.

Finally all that tax money paying off in something sort of useful, namely entertainment
(and just maybe cleaning up the political corruption - well we can hope - probably only drive it further underground through)

Back
Top Bottom