• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

WikiLeaks pushes leaked DNC voicemails

The difference being that the Democrats wants all demographics, and the GOP only wants the white kind.

Democrats only care about other demographics because they want their votes. Anyone that actually thinks democrats care about blacks, hispanics, gays, or transsexuals is a fool.

So you don't want white people to be proud of their country? Got it.

You liberals and your triggers. :roll:

No, I said I do want you to voice openly White Supremacist rhetoric. I don't want you to hold back. Every time a Republican contributes to the demographic isolation of their political party an angel gets its wings.

Okay, the GOP is almost entirely white and openly espouses anti-immigrant, anti-Hispanic and anti-Islam rhetoric . What did you think a White Nationalist party would look like?

Its not a question of what a White Nationalist party would look like. The question is what rational connection can you make between those demographics and the claim of White Nationalism.

So far your claim implies that because its a majority of white people in the party that alone makes it a White Nationalist party.

That claim lacks any logic or honesty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The difference being that the Democrats wants all demographics, and the GOP only wants the white kind.

Support that with some facts.

Want, for what end?
To win.
Otherwise they wouldn't have highlighted that you can capture them for a couple of generations.

You should do some reading.
It's rather eye opening how reaching out to Hispanics is "taco bowl engagement" and "good gays like to have their picture taken with Kathy Griffin."

No, I said I do want you to voice openly White Supremacist rhetoric. I don't want you to hold back. Every time a Republican contributes to the demographic isolation of their political party an angel gets its wings.

That is a disgusting misrepresentation of what he said. Only a person of the lowest moral character would do such a thing.

Its not a question of what a White Nationalist party would look like. The question is what rational connection can you make between those demographics and the claim of White Nationalism.

So far your claim implies that because its a majority of white people in the party that alone makes it a White Nationalist party.

That claim lacks any logic or honesty.

No, I'm implying that because it's an all-white party and that it espouses anti-immigrant, anti-Hispanic and anti-Muslim rhetoric that it's a White Nationalist party. That's what White Nationalist parties look like. Again, what did you think a White Nationalist party would look like?

The emails showed for the gazillionth time that Democrats a re a party that believes in the ends justifying the means.

That is a disgusting misrepresentation of what he said. Only a person of the lowest moral character would do such a thing.

You're clearly unfamiliar with white supremacist rhetoric. As any white supremacist will tell you, he's not racist, he's "white and proud."

No, I'm implying that because it's an all-white party and that it espouses anti-immigrant, anti-Hispanic and anti-Muslim rhetoric that it's a White Nationalist party. That's what White Nationalist parties look like. Again, what did you think a White Nationalist party would look like?

You do realize that being against illegal immigration doesn't make you anti-immigrant, right? It also doesn't make you anti-Hispanic because you want them to learn English instead of expecting the country to change for them.

As for your anti-Muslim jab, well, how is democrats doing with their anti-christian rhetoric? That seems nice.

So anyway, is there any reason I would want to hear Debbie Wasserman Schultz's whining mealy mouth when she thinks the camera is on her?

You already proved its not an all white party.

There is no anti-immigrant rhetoric. There is no anti-Hispanic rhetoric. There is no anti-Muslim rhetoric. They are lies. No matter how many times you or your party say it, its not true.

Personally, I would love to see the RNC internal emails just to read the panicking over Trump.
. . . .

I have to admit, yeah, that would be interesting to read through. But I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't find fixing the primary results as we have in the DNC email dump.

Want, for what end?
To win.
Otherwise they wouldn't have highlighted that you can capture them for a couple of generations.

You should do some reading.
It's rather eye opening how reaching out to Hispanics is "taco bowl engagement" and "good gays like to have their picture taken with Kathy Griffin."

And Republicans apparently hate non-white, non-Christian demographics so much they would rather risk losing the White House to the Democrats over and over and over again than appeal to those demographics. In fact, they would risk losing to the worst Democrat nominee we've had in my entire lifetime than say a kind thing about those demographics and increase their odds of defeating her. You can't pay for that level of hate.

But anyway, I disagree with most of the Republican platforms so I'm perfectly happy if they choose to isolate themselves in that way. It's certainly no skin off my butt.

You're clearly unfamiliar with white supremacist rhetoric. As any white supremacist will tell you, he's not racist, he's "white and proud."

Youre clearly unfamiliar with integrity and honesty.

If white and proud is racist, is black pride racist? Is brown pride racist?

And every time a Democrat instills a sense of hopelessness in a minority a devil gets its tail.

And Republicans apparently hate non-white, non-Christian demographics so much they would rather risk losing the White House to the Democrats over and over and over again than appeal to those demographics. In fact, they would risk losing to the worst Democrat nominee we've had in my entire lifetime than say a kind thing about those demographics and increase their odds of defeating her. You can't pay for that level of hate.

But anyway, I disagree with most of the Republican platforms so I'm perfectly happy if they choose to isolate themselves in that way. It's certainly no skin off my butt.

You're probably falling for the rhetoric, which is understandable.
Both parties use it, just the DNC seems to do it better.

It's really easy to define a group by it's worst actors.

Edit add: I'm not trying to beat you up, I'm just trying to say that there is no morally superior party.

And every time a Democrat instills a sense of hopelessness in a minority a devil gets its tail.

Don't forget to mention that minorities only vote Democrat because they're "on a plantation." People love to be objectified and have their motivations and needs dismissed. It empowers them.

You mean by failing to give these demographics things that they fundamentally oppose. You might as well call the libertarian party racist because they won't budge on anti-discrimination laws. Oh wait...you guys do that too.

You're probably falling for the rhetoric, which is understandable.
Both parties use it, just the DNC seems to do it better.

It's really easy to define a group by it's worst actors.

Edit add: I'm not trying to beat you up, I'm just trying to say that there is no morally superior party.

On this one specific issue there is a superior party. You can't look at the demographic breakdown and say with a straight face that there isn't something very, very wrong there. 7% black for the GOP vs 87% for the Democrats is not a normal difference.

Don't forget to mention that minorities only vote Democrat because they're "on a plantation." People love to be objectified and have their motivations and needs dismissed. It empowers them.

I suppose it's too bad for you then that the leaks proved that was the case.

On this one specific issue there is a superior party. You can't look at the demographic breakdown and say with a straight face that there isn't something very, very wrong there. 7% black for the GOP vs 87% for the Democrats is not a normal difference.

That's because the one party loves to pander to certain groups, while the other party does not. Pandering does not make you superior, but it does make you unprincipled.

Marketing.
DNC is much better at marketing.

GOP blows at it, until Trump.

That's because the one party loves to pander to certain groups, while the other party does not. Pandering does not make you superior, but does make you unprincipled.

If you think it's a bad quality to not tell every non-white, non-Christian demographic to go **** itself, then I fully support your view. As I said, I'm completely in favor of the GOP demographically isolating itself for the simple reason I don't agree with most of their platforms.

How you rationalize your decision to isolate yourself is immaterial to me. I'm just happy that you're doing it.

Back
Top Bottom