• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Wikileaks - Foreigners Fundraising for Hillary

"...Allowing those who work for Toyota to raise $ for the campaign...." A lobbyist who lobbies for a foreign government is much like some one who works for Toyota. They are simply employees. Except in the case of lobbyists, they are like contract employees who also work for a bunch of other companies.

Note that your quote does not say anything about raising money from foreign governments. That is a really important distinction. It would change the meaning of the sentence rather dramatically. And if you would have actually read the emails, you would see why it is a concern, in fact in the very first one. Here, let me quote:

Notice the part I bolded. They where concerned because of PR, because they knew some ignorant people would assume that since among their clients are foreign governments, some would assume the money came from those governments and they would be attacked for it.

Also note this quote from the emails that you probably should have read:

Note that they are trying to remain within the law. Hint: that means they do not want to break the law.

It's not that big a deal for me because I feel that the FEC/DOJ/FBI will pursue anything that's a breach of the law by either Trump's or Clinton's campaigns, so like I said a long, long way back to you in this thread, and I don't mean this snarky - okay.

I dont know if this is legal or not, but it sure shows the hypocrasy of the democrats in regards to campaign financing. They dont actually care about big money in politics, so long as they dont get caught.

We don't pay attention to Russian information. For one thing, it's the result of a foreign country's attempt to interfere in our election process. Second, it's unverified information. Third, it has been shown to be edited and pieced together, to present as something it's not.

You're getting desperate, it seems, when you rely on an unverified piece of information released by a non-ally foreign government we're fighting in Syria. Any true American wouldn't rely on such information, of course.

We don't pay attention to Russian information. For one thing, it's the result of a foreign country's attempt to interfere in our election process. Second, it's unverified information. Third, it has been shown to be edited and pieced together, to present as something it's not.

You're getting desperate, it seems, when you rely on an unverified piece of information released by a non-ally foreign government we're fighting in Syria. Any true American wouldn't rely on such information, of course.

So you really think the method to hide from the damning revelations cobbled up by the Hillary campaign is going to work?

And you write of desperation!

Good luck with that. Nothing to see here, look over there, a squirrel.

Remarkable.

A dozen trailer trash bimbos crawl out of the woodwork with unverifiable claims against Trump, and Hillary's MSM partners spend weeks making headlines about it, but emails which were shown to be accurate (remember, people have quit or been fired) are now questionable because of the method they were obtained.

That's not just desperation, that's quantifiable delusion.

How do you know its Russian?

Back
Top Bottom