• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wikileaks drops DNC voicemails

What the hell was that headlined as?
Ain't nothing happening in the first 5.

I don't know -- I just know these are the DNC voicemails that Wikileaks posted tonight.

I don't know -- I just know these are the DNC voicemails that Wikileaks posted tonight.

The first one sounded like a young child.
The next 4 were innocuous things like you and me might leave before deciding not to leave a voicemail after all.
They were all very short.
Maybe there's something going on further down.
But it does show that maybe Assange is expanding his skillset.

I listened to several starting from the bottom and going up --- just an angry lady and a couple normal voicemails. I'm not sure what the big deal is here unless it's meant to be a warning to the Democrats that they can get into their voicemail system.

I listened to several starting from the bottom and going up --- just an angry lady and a couple normal voicemails. I'm not sure what the big deal is here unless it's meant to be a warning to the Democrats that they can get into their voicemail system.

OR...

Wikileaks just released voicemails that contained nothing of substance.

The big deal here is it's trading money for favors which is ILLEGAL. 18 U.S. Code § 600 - Promise of employment or other benefit for political activity:

"Whoever, directly or indirectly, promises any employment, position, compensation, contract, appointment, or other benefit, provided for or made possible in whole or in part by any Act of Congress, or any special consideration in obtaining any such benefit, to any person as consideration, favor, or reward for any political activity or for the support of or opposition to any candidate or any political party in connection with any general or special election to any political office, or in connection with any primary election or political convention or caucus held to select candidates for any political office, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both."

No...

Wikileaks just released people's personal phone calls.

I just find it odd that the same people who are afraid of their privacy being eroded cheer when they get access to other people's privacy. Maybe Snowden is right, everybody has got it coming.

I just find it odd that the same people who are afraid of their privacy being eroded cheer when they get access to other people's privacy. Maybe Snowden is right, everybody has got it coming.

And these people are part of the same group that voted repeatedly to renew the Patriot act. **** them and their privacy. I love pay back and now they get to know how it feels.

Really, why in the hell should anyone care about the privacy of these people? They didn't give a **** about our privacy and they sure as hell didn't stop violating our privacy when we demanded they stop, so **** them. Now you want us to feel bad about their privacy being violated in the same ****ing ways they violate ours? Seriously? Why in the hell should anyone do that?

Really, why in the hell should anyone care about the privacy of these people? They didn't give a **** about our privacy and they sure as hell didn't stop violating our privacy when we demanded they stop, so **** them. Now you want us to feel bad about their privacy being violated in the same ****ing ways they violate ours? Seriously? Why in the hell should anyone do that?

Because their privacy could have been your privacy.

OR...

Wikileaks just released voicemails that contained nothing of substance.

And yet, folks left skid marks getting those juicy things here to good old DP!

'Cause hope springs eternal!!

The first one sounded like a young child.
The next 4 were innocuous things like you and me might leave before deciding not to leave a voicemail after all.
They were all very short.
Maybe there's something going on further down.
But it does show that maybe Assange is expanding his skillset.

Probably trying to escape his Demo Pedophile.....

And........in their heads! ~snicker~

This one was fun!! - https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/16014

It's someone calling in to the line so it really reflects, I guess, main stream Democrats more than the DNC.

Here's one blasting Sander's and Cornell West - https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/16460

It's good to see that Democrats hate everyone equally:lamo

They are the Party of Hate.

No...

Wikileaks just released people's personal phone calls.

GOOD START....AND THE TENSION MOUNTS! :lamo:lamo

Is for some!

And these people are part of the same group that voted repeatedly to renew the Patriot act. **** them and their privacy. I love pay back and now they get to know how it feels.

I love Payback!

Yep! Because they are Crooked, conniving, trash buckets full, of dirty diapers!

Lame.....................................

And yet, folks left skid marks getting those juicy things here to good old DP!

'Cause hope springs eternal!!

Damn straight.....this is all to salacious to pass up. I hope Wiki blows the hell out of the DNC, obama and the Clintons! :2wave:

And buries the ****ing scum in unmarked graves! Poetically speaking of course.

My privacy? They're already violating my privacy and listening to my phone calls. Oh boo hoo, someone is listening to democrats phone calls too! Oh well, let me shed some tears for them and their hardship. Can anyone say irony because this situation is rich with it and hopefully the democrats drown in it.

Do you think that Hillary is having excruciating gas pains right now...?

Do you think that Hillary is having excruciating gas pains right now...?

Over these voicemails? I think she's laughing hysterically.

Back
Top Bottom