• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wife Throws a Tantrum and Husband Records It

Yup, thats what happens when you marry your thirteen year old cousin.

I have met a couple of people like this. I suspect that if they were dropped off in some 3rd world country where they have to work hard physical jobs 12+ hours a day just to have some shoddy roof over their heads and a meager meal that they might change their perspective on life.

I thought she made some rather good points.

They'd be fine if gays didn't ruin their marriage.

This is obviously an anti-marrage/anti-sex video. My guess is that it will be fairly effective.

She's obviously nuts. However, I am kind of curious as to why he'd need to file a restraining order against her.

He doesn't exactly act as if he feels threatened by her behavior in any way. :lol:

She's obviously nuts. However, I am kind of curious as to why he'd need to file a restraining order against her.

He doesn't exactly act as if he feels threatened by her behavior in any way. :lol:

Maybe she found out he put her tantrum on youtube....

This is what happens when parents spoil their kids rotten, teaching them that fake tears, blood-curdling screams, and extreme foot stamping will manipulate people into giving them what they want.

She's gonna get some well-deserved public humiliation. About time, lol!

Lol! That sounds like my parents except there would be much more cussing involved. :lol: Ahhh memories!

There are many extreme ways a person can react badly to not getting submission, concession and agreement from someone who disagrees and will not cooperate with demands. She did it one of those extreme ways. Where I was raised, if a woman talked like that to a man he'd about beat her to death. That is another extreme way a person can reacte badly to not get submission, concession and agreement for someone of the opposite sex.

There is just one teeny-tiny question in this however. Why was it SOLELY his decision for which he got his way unless she changed his mind - and for which she had to beg him?

I mean, he wants to get his ****ing tires rotated on his truck? Rather than using a beautiful summer Saturday to go to the lake? There is no such thing as an emergency urgent tire rotation.

The chances I'd even hint to my wife were swinging by a tire shop to have tires rotated on one of my vehicles on the way to the water on a Saturday? Not a chance.

Hell, I don't blame her for not wanting to go first sit in a damn tire shop for a couple hours on a Saturday. When he refused to even discuss it, I think she should have waited until they got to the tire shop, asked him to first ask how long it would - staying in the car with any kids if any because it's hot - and as soon as he went inside just driven off in the truck to the lake leaving his ass there.

I think it's pretty ****ty that he brought her along and was going to have her wait in a tire shop while the tires were rotated on a nice summer Saturday. And how he decided it is entirely his decision. Why didn't he drop her off at the lake, go get the tires changed and then come back? So I understand why she was PISSED OFF. Just not how she handled it. Sort of like the asshole and the bitch together.

Yeah, and a first class asshole for putting it online. It means in toto his thing is humilating and trivializing her - given he does think he is 100% in charge including of her.

Last edited:
I started a poll on the video, earlier today.

There are many extreme ways a person can react badly to not getting submission, concession and agreement from someone who disagrees and will not cooperate with demands. She did it one of those extreme ways. Where I was raised, if a woman talked like that to a man he'd about beat her to death. That is another extreme way a person can reacte badly to not get submission, concession and agreement for someone of the opposite sex.

There is just one teeny-tiny question in this however. Why was it SOLEY his decision for which he got his way unless she changed his mind - and for which she had to beg him?

I mean, he wants to get his ****ing tires rotated on his truck? Rather than using a beautiful summer Saturday to go to the lake? There is no such thing as an emergency urgent tire rotation.

Hell, I don't blame her for not wanting to go first sit in a damn tire shop for a couple hours on a Saturday. When he refused to even discuss it, I think she should have waited until they got to the tire shop, asked him to first ask how long it would - staying in the car with any kids if any because it's hot - and as soon as he went inside just driven off in his truck to the lake.

I think it's pretty ****ty that he brought her along and was going to have her wait in a tire shop while the tires were rotated on a nice summer Saturday. And how he decided it is entirely his decision. Why didn't he drop her off at the lake, go get the tires changed and then come back? So I understand why she was PISSED OFF. Just not how she handled it. Sort of like the asshole and the bitch together.

Yeah, and a first class asshole for putting it online. It means in toto his thing is humilating and trivializing her - given he does think he is 100% in charge including of her.

Agreed. She's clearly crazier than a sh*t house rat, but the general attitude he seems to exhibit toward her in that video is hardly helping things either.

He acts like a dickhead older brother tormenting a younger sibling and loving every minute of it, not an exasperated husband at the end of his rope.

Last edited:
Maybe, like she said, he does this **** all the time. Promised on Saturday they are going to the lake. She gets all ready for it, packs up everything, and then he announces on the way he's going to the tire shop to have the tires ROTATED ON HIS TRUCK. And, when they tell him his air cleaner is dirty, he'll announce he's going to an autoparts place because he's can save $10 if he puts in him himself --- and then he had to get his tools back at the house --- and then he's working under the hood - her just sitting in the truck - - - and he needs to now wash it at the coin car wash - and then he needs to swing by some friend's house...

Maybe she had just had it with him always lying to her and instead just dragging her around as he did his **** for himself. With him singularly about what he wants.

And since he put this tidbit online, we know he's a domineering asshole. We need more info to evaluate this. I've changed my mind from my initial opinion and am unsure about this.

There is just one teeny-tiny question in this however. Why was it SOLELY his decision for which he got his way unless she changed his mind - and for which she had to beg him?

The chances I'd even hint to my wife were swinging by a tire shop to have tires rotated on one of my vehicles on the way to the water on a Saturday? Not a chance.

Hell, I don't blame her for not wanting to go first sit in a damn tire shop for a couple hours on a Saturday. When he refused to even discuss it, I think she should have waited until they got to the tire shop, asked him to first ask how long it would - staying in the car with any kids if any because it's hot - and as soon as he went inside just driven off in the truck to the lake leaving his ass there.

Agreed. She's clearly crazier than a sh*t house rat, but the general attitude he seems to exhibit toward her in that video is hardly helping things either.

He acts like a dickhead older brother tormenting a younger sibling and loving every minute of it, not an exasperated husband at the end of his rope. :lol:

I agree, his laughing at her wasn't helping to calm the situation. It was pretty funny when she was crying though, so I kind of can't blame him for laughing a little bit.

Maybe, like she said, he does this **** all the time. Promised on Saturday they are going to the lake. She gets all ready for it, packs up everything, and then he announces on the way he's going to the tire shop to have the tires ROTATED ON HIS TRUCK. And, when they tell him his air cleaner is dirty, he'll announce he's going to an autoparts place because he's can save $10 if he puts in him himself --- and then he had to get his tools back at the house --- and then he's working under the hood - her just sitting in the truck - - - and he needs to now wash it at the coin car wash - and then he needs to swing by some friend's house...

Maybe she had just had it with him always lying to her and instead just dragging her around as he did his **** for himself. With him singularly about what he wants.

And since he put this tidbit online, we know he's a domineering asshole. We need more info to evaluate this. I've changed my mind from my initial opinion and am unsure about this.

You may be on to something there. He sure doesn't seem upset with not going to the lake.

I agree, his laughing at her wasn't helping to calm the situation. It was pretty funny when she was crying though, so I kind of can't blame him for laughing a little bit.

It was funny. There's no denying that. :lol:

It's just the fact that he honestly seems to have gone out of his way to instigate trouble here in the first place that sets red flags off for me.

The story doesn't really add up in a lot of ways. The part about him leaving and getting a restraining order in particular strikes me as being a bit suspect.

He obviously married this woman in spite of her spoiled behavior. I have a rather hard time believing that he didn't play at least some role in enabling tantrums like what we see in the video during their time together.

Last edited:
It was funny. There's no denying that. :lol:

It's just that he honestly seems to have gone out of his way to instigate trouble here in the first place that sets red flags off for me.

The story doesn't really add up in a lot of ways. The part about him leaving and getting a restraining order in particular strikes me as being kind a bit suspect.

He obviously married this woman in spite of her spoiled behavior. I have a rather hard time believing that he didn't play at least some part in enabling tantrums like what we see in the video during their time together.

I totally agree. Dysfunction junction.

Back
Top Bottom