• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wife of Orlando Terrorist Disappears - are you kidding me?

EvaPeron

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
I'm sorry. When I saw yesterday on the news, that she was not under arrest or being held, and was gathering her stuff and hiding her face, I knew she would disappear. And a day passes and she is missing. And all the New York Times wants to talk about is how Republicans have culpability with regards to this Orlando shootings. And, all the Democrats want to do is walk out on the government in a moment of silence. And, all President Obama wants to do is argue whether it makes sense that we use the terminology "Radical Islamic Terrorist". And, all the Senate wants to do is dis-arm Americans. And this site just wants to talk about the ridiculousness of a conspiracy theory.

And I sit here wondering what the heck is happening in this world. A world that argues over whether we need to vet people coming into our country from these areas where Radical Islamic Terrorists are born. A world that argues if guns are the reason we are at this point in our terrible point in society. And law enforcement, doesn't even have the power to hold this lady whose husband murdered 49 people in the name of ISIS/ISIL. For goodness sakes, we have a President who won't even acknowledge ISIS. And, a woman whom we know drove this man to the club where he murdered these people.

And we sit here and argue whether this woman's rights would be violated if we held her for 48, 72 hours. Please tell me that this is not the reality that I currently live in. Please!

We are American people- not just liberals and conservatives, not just Republicans and Democrats. We must make a space in our hearts where the lives of people and their honor and the mourning of their memories means more to us than simply getting our points across. Please tell me that I'm not wrong - that this woman should be held until we get to the bottom of this. Please tell me that her rights for freedom, do not trump the rights of those who lost their lives on Sunday. Please tell me we haven't become this society.

And we sit and argue that the ideal of a conspiracy is laughable. Yet, in what world would the wife of someone who just murdered 49 Americans (the largest mass murder in our country's history) be able to disappear within 72 hours of this crime? Please tell me someone has a reasonable explanation. I for one feel that it is a conspiracy. Only the greatest power in our country could hide this lady. Only the greatest power in our country could hide so many things.

Last edited:
You have a link? CNN nor Fox have this story,

Thanks. I simply cannot believe the Feds are that incompetent, they know where she is at as does all the news crews in central Florida.

And why is Matten's dad still not in jail? What part of "Terrorist Sympathizer" are the cops not getting?

And this whole thing has gone from "Another terrorist attack, we need to better check those we let into America" to "It's the gun's fault!" in a span of 3-4 days.

Do you really think someone can be arrested for what they think?
And why is Matten's dad still not in jail? What part of "Terrorist Sympathizer" are the cops not getting?

And this whole thing has gone from "Another terrorist attack, we need to better check those we let into America" to "It's the gun's fault!" in a span of 3-4 days.

No, it's not. The crime is when they act on their hateful thought/ideas/opinions.

Well...being wanted for questioning isn't a criminal offense as far as I understand.

Is there any evidence she was involved, even as a possible accessory?

Has she been charged with anything and a warrant issued?

Now, a possible explanation? Like many people involved as family of victims or the killer in past mass murders she might not want her face plastered all over the world news/internet. She might be seeking legal representation to protect her identity and her rights before appearing for questioning. Or, she simply does not want to be involved at all. :shrug:

Remember, this is still a free society and unless or until she IS under suspicion and a properly executed warrant has been issued...she is as free as you or I to go wherever she wishes. :coffeepap:

Last edited:
A hate crime is more heinous because it is a crime against a group, not just the individual the violence directly harmed. No matter what you hear in the noise machine hate crimes are not thought crimes.
Isnt that what a hate crime is?

Come on man, I don't believe for a second the thousands of news crew in Orlando don't know when she goes to the bathroom.
Well...being wanted for questioning isn't a criminal offense as far as I understand.

Remember, this is still a free society and unless or until she IS under suspicion and a properly obtain warrant has been issued...she is as free as you or I to go wherever she wishes. STILL TYPING...DONT QUOTE!

:coffeepap:

They do it all the time in Europe with Whites who say "Islam is evil".

I believe that 9-11 taught us that there is more investigation needed to protect those who could be harmed. I do believe that the connection between this dad, this wife and this killer is strong and should be investigated. If we turn our backs on this investigation, then we are as culpable as the killer when the next act occurs.

"the triumph of evil is when good people do nothing."

No, it's not. The crime is when they act on their hateful thought/ideas/opinions.

So we shouldn't arrest Taliban Dad because he hasn't acted on his hatred yet?

People didn't "say something" about Mateen's hatred. Look what happened: 49 dead people.

If she took him to case the bar, she is an accomplice. But I seriously doubt she has disappeared. It would have to be by magic.
I believe that 9-11 taught us that there is more investigation needed to protect those who could be harmed. I do believe that the connection between this dad, this wife and this killer is strong and should be investigated. If we turn our backs on this investigation, then we are as culpable as the killer when the next act occurs.

"the triumph of evil is when good people do nothing."

Arrest her silly carcass. Waterboard if necessary. And send her a$$ to prison.

Yeah, I'm not going to panic about a couple of sentences in a Florida newspaper. A Grand Jury is being called. If she's indicted, she'll be arrested and tried. I have no doubt that the FBI, and every law enforcement agency in Florida, knows exactly where she is, and should she get caught trying to leave the jurisdiction, she'll be arrested on the spot, no indictment, no probable cause required; a simple "unlawful flight to avoid prosecution" and boom! Jumpsuit time.

If he loves ISIS and says it all the time, it is not a crime. This is America, at least for a while. If he in some way helped his son commit this crime...well I am anti capital punishment, but I would not be too pissed off if whoever helped this guy kill this people got fried, just sayin.
So we shouldn't arrest Taliban Dad because he hasn't acted on his hatred yet?

People didn't "say something" about Mateen's hatred. Look what happened: 49 dead people.

Come on man, I don't believe for a second the thousands of news crew in Orlando don't know when she goes to the bathroom.

That's no argument. You assume facts not in evidence.

So until she becomes a material witness or a suspect herself...she is free to try to avoid involvement like anyone else.

She hasn't disappeared.
That's no argument. You assume facts not in evidence.

So until she becomes a material witness or a suspect herself...she is free to try to avoid involvement like anyone else.

Now, a possible explanation? Like many people involved as family of victims or the killer in past mass murders she might not want her face plastered all over the world news/internet. She might be seeking legal representation to protect her identity and her rights before appearing for questioning. Or, she simply does not want to be involved at all. :shrug:

Remember, this is still a free society and unless or until she IS under suspicion and a properly executed warrant has been issued...she is as free as you or I to go wherever she wishes. :coffeepap:

She drove him to the scene of the attack KNOWING WHAT HE PLANNED TO DO.

Yea, lets torture her and kill her family.

That's a little extreme. Why are leftists into hurting people so much?

Geez, can't you people take a joke? lol I mean really. LMAO

Loosen those panties will ya? lol

Back
Top Bottom