• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wife of Orlando Terrorist Disappears - are you kidding me?

As a general rule, however, if you are placed in custody, your "speedy trial" rights typically require the prosecutor to decide within 72 hours which charges, if any, will be filed. Many states adhere to this 72-hour limit.

USA PATRIOT Act
Humanitarian Law Project v. Holder, 2010

Criminalized pure speech in furtherance of the non-criminal acts of terrorist groups.

The USA PATRIOT Act expanded 18 USC. § 2339, which criminalizes giving "material support" to terrorists, to include "expert advice or assistance" as a prohibited form of "support." Under previous Supreme Court precedent, pure speech could be criminalized only if it had the intent and likely effect of furthering a group's illegal aims. In 2010's Holder v. Humanitarian Law Project, however, the Supreme Court held that the First Amendment permitted criminalization, under the "material support" law, of efforts to provide advice to members of a terrorist group on how to use international law and other non-violent conflict-resolution mechanisms.

If he loves ISIS and says it all the time, it is not a crime.

Okay...fine. I retract my "Arrest him" statement. I freely admit my statement was made emotionally and not rationally.

But if he is Pro-Taliban, he should still be watched, since they are a terrorist organization. We can at least agree on that, yes?

Just so they don't violate his rights. or the terrorist wins.
Okay...fine. I retract my "Arrest him" statement. I freely admit my statement was made emotionally and not rationally.

But if he is Pro-Taliban, he should still be watched, since they are a terrorist organization. We can at least agree on that, yes?

What an awful thing to happen. There are a million places to disappear to, including other countries.

I wonder if they'll even try to track her through credit cards or Social Security number. Being Islamic, she probably didn't work, so is probably staying with others, who will provide for her.

And we sit and argue that the ideal of a conspiracy is laughable. Yet, in what world would the wife of someone who just murdered 49 Americans (the largest mass murder in our country's history) be able to disappear within 72 hours of this crime? Please tell me someone has a reasonable explanation. I for one feel that it is a conspiracy. Only the greatest power in our country could hide this lady. Only the greatest power in our country could hide so many things.

You seem a tad paranoid.

Just now on Fox News, they report that the wife has left Florida and is staying with family somewhere else. Again, it is just a matter of time before this woman disappears and our government lets it happen and Barack Obama looks the other way - and the lives of those 49 lost and 53 injured are left wondering why did justice fail us again.

And this administration decides that those who are accessories to this murder have no fault - that the fault is only with the guns. Wow, I'm glad this woman wasn't a white cop whose white husband just murdered 49 black people. I promise you Barack Obama would mandate action!!!

I for one feel that it is a conspiracy. Only the greatest power in our country could hide this lady. Only the greatest power in our country could hide so many things.

Who is this "greatest power" that is hiding this woman and why?

Just now on Fox News, they report that the wife has left Florida and is staying with family somewhere else. Again, it is just a matter of time before this woman disappears and our government lets it happen and Barack Obama looks the other way - and the lives of those 49 lost and 53 injured are left wondering why did justice fail us again.

And this administration decides that those who are accessories to this murder have no fault - that the fault is only with the guns. Wow, I'm glad this woman wasn't a white cop whose white husband just murdered 49 black people. I promise you Barack Obama would mandate action!!!

I'm pretty sure that no president of the united states has ever made it their business to personally follow individual criminal suspects. The proper officials are sorting this stuff out, and if charges need to be brought, they will be brought. Race has absolutely nothing to do with this.

You think the president would help a suspected terrorists escape capture?

Of course, cause Obama hate Merica. He is a closet Muslim Merica hater, dontcha know.
You think the president would help a suspected terrorists escape capture?

Back
Top Bottom