• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Wierd but must know

Onix

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Do people in America hate Arabs?
Do they want them dead? for what reason?
Do you hate Islam?
Do you think Islam is a violent religion?
Would you commit hate crimes against a muslim?
would you blow yourself up to kill other people?
would you listen to an insane preacher lying about Islam?
Would you kill him?

On a percentage scale rate Bush.
Do you agree that the American soldiers in Iraq were young and didn't have to die?
Do you think that innocent people die in Iraq?
What is your opinion on Israel and its possession of Nuclear weapons?
Do you think that it was the Israeli's Govts fault that the ppl settled in Gaza lost their homes and shouldn't have been there?
Do You Respect the Bible, Quran and Torah? (I do).
Do you agree that the Palestinean citizens (not Hamas) deserve a break?.
What is your opinion on Israels formation?
Do you think Iran is hiding something?
Do you agree that the world sucks and you cant have Jessica Alba as your girlfriend?

Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many questions on one thread.

Get the hint?

Originally posted by SKILMATIC:
Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo many questions on one thread.

Get the hint?
I think so. Zero tolerance for the, "too many question" threads?

Onix said:
Some do actually, we still have racists here and some could care-less about others.
I don't think the racists want them dead, they just want them to suffer. I guess because racists are nothing but ignorant anus faces.
Do you hate Islam?
No. I believe that if someone wants to worship allah, GO FOR IT! But will I worship Allah? Heck no.
I've never read the Qu'ran
Not intentionally.
Whoa! No way, I can barely watch the medical channel without being disgusted.
Do we call them preachers? Yes I like insane people, hell I'd like to talk to Hitler if I could.
Would you kill him?
Hitler? Um.. because he committed genocide, not because he hates non-aryans
-20%, -45% being Stalin, -40% being Hitler.
Do you agree that the American soldiers in Iraq were young and didn't have to die?
I do agree. But like Einstein said "He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless brutality, deplorable loce-of-country stance, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder"
Do I think so? Hell yeah! It's inevitable.. and I'll garauntee you that American Soldiers have killed their share of innocents on purpose.
I don't think anybody should have Nuclear weapons, INCLUDING America.
Do you think that it was the Israeli's Govts fault that the ppl settled in Gaza lost their homes and shouldn't have been there?
of course it was their fault, but it's a step towards peace! I'd rather have peace and not have my home then to not have peace but have my home.
I believe they're fantastic works of literature, but people worshipping them.. come on.. get real
We all deserve a break, including Iraqi Insurgents.
Everybody deserves a right to have the ability to mass together and form groups, but they should not be a gift by other countries.
of course, all countries are hiding something...
Do you agree that the world sucks and you cant have Jessica Alba as your girlfriend?
Haha I'd rather have Jessica Biel.

Onix said:
Some people here do.

Onix said:
Yes, some of those who hate Arabs want them dead. Perhaps because they're afraid that the Arabs will harm them. I'm not very sure though.

Onix said:
Do you hate Islam?
Nah.

Onix said:
I don't think it's any more violent than either of the other major Abrahamic religions.

Onix said:
Nah.

Onix said:
I can't imagine ever doing so.

Onix said:
Have before. Thought he was humorous. I laughed at him.

Onix said:
Would you kill him?
Nah.

Onix said:
Alright, done.

Onix said:
Some of them.

Onix said:
Yes, I do.

Onix said:

Onix said:
I'm not sure.

Onix said:
Sure.

Onix said:
Do you agree that the Palestinean citizens (not Hamas) deserve a break?
Everybody deserves a break every now and then.

Onix said:
Most peculiar.

Onix said:
They'd be fools to reveal everything.

Onix said:
The World is good, bad, great, and terrible. I've got a wife who's much better than Ms. Alba, IMHO.

May I email you and ask you some questions?

Simon W. Moon said:
I've got a wife who's much better than Ms. Alba

You got sources?:twisted:

Thank you guys.
Its great knowing there are people in the world like you. Now I can continue my quest for a college, a playstation 3 and hot girlfriend.

Crap. I'm not American. I'm not allowed to answer. :roll:

Answer if u like. I sick of the news, its worse than alcohol these days. Everyone should refrain from it and enter the wonderful world of the Playstation 2.

Do people in America hate Arabs? Probably some. Those who do deserve a good bitchslapping.

Do they want them dead? for what reason? You ask them. Presumably, because they're idiots.

Do you hate Islam? Hell no.

Do you think Islam is a violent religion? No more so than Christianity or Judaism.

Would you commit hate crimes against a muslim? Again, hell no.

would you blow yourself up to kill other people? ...apart from the murder thing, being dead is somewhat inconvenient.

would you listen to an insane preacher lying about Islam? What would I be doing within earshot in the first place?

Would you kill him? Homicide ain't my thing.

On a percentage scale rate Bush. Um. Crap percent?

Do you agree that the American soldiers in Iraq were young and didn't have to die? Well... their ages, I'm not sure of. However, the Coalition troops certainly should not have to die for such an unjusitifed cause.

Do you think that innocent people die in Iraq? Definitely.

What is your opinion on Israel and its possession of Nuclear weapons? No one should have them. However, if the US and co. get some, why not Israel?

Do you think that it was the Israeli's Govts fault that the ppl settled in Gaza lost their homes and shouldn't have been there? Probably. Doesn't mean the pull out was a bad thing, though.

Do You Respect the Bible, Quran and Torah? (I do). Of course.

Do you agree that the Palestinean citizens (not Hamas) deserve a break?. Yes. Peace is definitely the prefered outcome in Israel.

What is your opinion on Israels formation? ...Good?

Do you think Iran is hiding something? Yep. Nice to see Bush knows where his priorities should lie... :roll:

Do you agree that the world sucks and you cant have Jessica Alba as your girlfriend? Well... I'm straight. But I bet I could if I wanted to. ;)

They mostly do now. Or anyone resembling an Arab, including Hindus
Ask them
Do you hate Islam?
Not anymore then other religions
Any religion has the potential to be violent.
No
No
No
Would you kill him?
Possibly

Yes
In every war, not just Iraq.
Israel has no right to exist. It can own nuclear weapons if it wants. I do fear they may use them
Yes
As self-help books yes. Nothing else
Yes, the nonviolent ones
Stolen land given to people of the most hated religion in the region.
Every country is
Do you agree that the world sucks and you cant have Jessica Alba as your
girlfriend?
We broke up, but I've moved on and I think she'll have to eventually move on too.

Onix said:

Some do. Some hate black people. Some hate pizza. America is a very big place. I think most Americans recognize the difference between hating a race (or ethnicity) and hating a movement within that race that wants them dead.

Onix said:

I am not opposed to killing anyone who is actively involved in planning to kill me or my fellow citizens. If this applies to a person (regardless of origin) then I want them dead.

Onix said:
Do you hate Islam?

Not at all. I hate what some of it's leaders have done to it, but Islam itself teaches nothing dramatically different than what I as a Chrisitian believe (at least morally speaking).

Onix said:

I think Islam is neither violent nor non-violent. It is simply a system of beliefs. I believe that certain of it's leaders have used and perverted Islam to inspire people to violence, but this is certainly not unique to Islam.

Onix said:

I try, as a general rule, not to commit crimes against anyone. I do commit the daily crime against society of speeding, and I occasionally commit the mental crime of self-abuse - but that is as far as my criminal enterprises go.

Onix said:

Only if I really, really, really, disliked them. Otherwise I would set the bomb, hide, and then kill other people without blowing myself up. That way I am free to kill even more people later on.

Onix said:

I try, again as a general rule, not to listen to insane people of any profession. If I know through experience or research of my own that a person is lying to me, then I am even less likely to listen to what they say.

Onix said:
Would you kill him?

Only if he tried to kill me first.

Onix said:

49.995%

Onix said:

Whether they are young is entirely subjective and does not require my agreement. To me, they are young. To a 16 year old, they are not. Did they have to die? Now that is a philosophical question. Did soldiers in WWII have to die? To accomplish what they intended, yes. Would the deaths be less tragic if they were ten years older?

Onix said:

I think innocent people die every day in every land for all sorts of stupid reasons.

Onix said:

I think that I would think twice before I tangled with Israel. Every nation has the innate right to defend themselves. If Israels neighbors don't like Israel having nukes, they should develop their own or destroy Israel's. It's the way of the world.

Onix said:

I think your question assumes that Israel should not have occupied Gaza, which I disagree with. I think that Israel is making a gesture, that if nothing else will show the world once and for all that simply meeting the demands of the Palestinians with regards to land will not satisfy them.

Onix said:

What exactly does respect mean? Do I consider the Q'uran to be a holy book? - no, because I am not Muslim. I do not begrudge those who do believe it is a holy book, and I respect their beliefs. I have a respect for all great literature, and for this I respect the Q'uran.

Onix said:

Yes! and I continue to hope that their Arab neighbors who show such great interest in their welfare will step up and help make a Palestinian state which includes some of their own land (that means you, Jordan).

Onix said:

My opinion is that land belongs to he who can hold it, and Israel has shown great ability to hold it.

Onix said:

Probably. I think Natalle Holloway is there myself.

Onix said:

I certainly agree that I can't have Jessica Alba as my girlfriend. The judge was very clear on that. As to the world sucking, with every day there is fresh hope. (quickly squashed)

Back
Top Bottom