• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why's obama Going all Rambo on Syria?

CalGun

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Isn't this the guy who voted against invading Iraq? At least with Iraq you could say WMDs, oil, or the presence of al queda....but syria has no oil, doesn't threaten us with WMDs, and obummer says al quedas dead and not even a viable threat worth noting anymore?

How can the peace loving leftist let their guy do this w/o protest? Where is code pink, "beyond war" and his other anti war friends at? Don't any of thn play golf anymore? Come on!

Isn't this the guy who voted against invading Iraq? At least with Iraq you could say WMDs, oil, or the presence of al queda....but syria has no oil, doesn't threaten us with WMDs, and obummer says al quedas dead and not even a viable threat worth noting anymore?

How can the peace loving leftist let their guy do this w/o protest? Where is code pink, "beyond war" and his other anti war friends at? Don't any of thn play golf anymore? Come on!

Every American president needs to have his war, no matter how minor or ludicrous. An American president who hasn't seen military bloodshed on his watch is a failure.

Though I agree, we are not in a war yet, which is normally when the full force of protests occur. Obama also has a reputation of caving and having no backbone which is probably why people feel this is all bluster. The public is already speaking very negatively in contrast to the major media who seems to be promoting this. If this goes to war you can guarantee there will be protests. Until then people are probably sitting tight to wait for obama to cave and do something else. I guess it has a lot to do wuith the conservative idea that obama has attempted a bluff and not followed through with threats once too often to be taken seriously.

He's gotta help his bros. His helping them having nearly been caught in the Benghazi mess, he now has an opportunity to help them out in the open with no one the wiser.

As far as his minions go though, they can't afford not to let him do whatever he wants. When you make certain deals with certain beings and sell your souls in the process, you sell all your options in the process too.

"Cause Putin dissed him in the Snowden affair. Gonna launch them cruise missiles to fly right over those 12 Rusky ships, and it'll be an "in yo face" moment for Putey - 'Bama gonna dunk it right over Putin's head.

Genocide, when cited by a democrat president, is a perfectly acceptable cause for going to war.

Every American president needs to have his war, no matter how minor or ludicrous. An American president who hasn't seen military bloodshed on his watch is a failure.
Obama's already been having his war.... with the American people.

Obama's already been having his war.... with the American people.

It seems that Obama has won that war handily, he was elected every that time he ran for POTUS. ;)

It seems that Obama has won that war handily, he was elected every that time he ran for POTUS. ;)
Pfft that's nothing. Homeboy is just warming up. ;)

this could have been a good, legitimate post and you blew it with your 3rd-grade "obummer", the golf comment, etc. ... come on, be an adult, and we may take you seriously ...

I am sorry it offends you, but what you fail to look at when I refuse to post that losers name is that I have NO RESPECT for that man and feel like he is not deserving of anything but being mocked and ridiculed. If you don't like it I could care less. I wish him no ill will I only wish he'd resign in disgrace so our country could begin to get passed his antics and crap.

this could have been a good, legitimate post and you blew it with your 3rd-grade "obummer", the golf comment, etc. ... come on, be an adult, and we may take you seriously ...

I am sorry it offends you, but what you fail to look at when I refuse to post that losers name is that I have NO RESPECT for that man and feel like he is not deserving of anything but being mocked and ridiculed. If you don't like it I could care less. I wish him no ill will I only wish he'd resign in disgrace so our country could begin to get passed his antics and crap.

I tried ... maybe with time ...

Russian ambassador just said 'the west' is acting like a monkey with a hand grenade...

:lamo

Remember the vid of the Newtown father the other day? I refered to him as homeboy. He be white, me too.

OH NO, IT'S CRUE!!!! "He be white?" Do you always talk like that? Unfortunately, and I know you hear this all the time, your post doesn't help to clarify anything. The other poster referred to the President as "Homeboy" for a reason, and it was unnecessary.

OH NO, IT'S CRUE!!!! "He be white?" Do you always talk like that? Unfortunately, and I know you hear this all the time, your post doesn't help to clarify anything. The other poster referred to the President as "Homeboy" for a reason, and it was unnecessary.
Yea, I talk like that all the time. Unless we are in a meeting or some other uptight situ, yep I throw alittle slang out there. Breaks up the monotony.

Yea, I talk like that all the time. Unless we are in a meeting or some other uptight situ, yep I throw alittle slang out there. Breaks up the monotony.

we be good then homes ...

With Iraq the only people who said WMD and Al Queda were the admin and few idiots who believed and followed them blindly. With Syria they could do what they did with Iran and Libya, crippling sanctions that brought the country to its knees.

I know most chicken hawks have their heart set on war and making things that go boom, but this thing will get settled without need for ground invasion.

Diving Mullah

Back
Top Bottom