• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why....?

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I've been here since 2006.
Could someone please remove this 3-year badge that was just slapped onto me?
I don't want it.
It implies I've been here three years, when in fact I've been here nearly five.

Thanks.

I believe the badge indicates that you have been here AT LEAST 3 years, but less than 5.

Well, I'd like it off if possible. I don't like it.

I don't want it.

Thanks.
I can remove it, but it will come back at 1am tonight. It is a closed automated system.

I'm sorry you are offended by giving back to the community recognition for being a member for 3 years.
Please accept my personal apology.

I like my badge, I just don't like that it's pink :D

Although I am for breast-cancer awareness.

Badges? I don't see any "3-year" badges on anyone? :confused:

I can remove it, but it will come back at 1am tonight. It is a closed automated system.

I'm sorry you are offended by giving back to the community recognition for being a member for 3 years.

You'd be offended too, if you'd actually been here four and a half years.

You'd be offended too, if you'd actually been here four and a half years.
Ahh... now I see where you are coming from. Thats reasonable.
We are working on yearly badges, for now we have 1,3,5 and 7 active. We haven't even been around 7 yet. lol

Ahh... now I see where you are coming from. Thats reasonable.
We are working on yearly badges, for now we have 1,3,5 and 7 active. We haven't even been around 7 yet. lol

Really? Only seven years? I swear I have been posting here since the paleolithic era or was that the neo con age? Oy so much information so few brain cells left!

I've been here a week before time began.

I don't want it.

Thanks.

Thanks for bringing this incredibly important issue to the attention of the forum, 1069. Clearly, there could be no better use of Vauge's time than to address this.

Weird. I see no badges referring to time served. I see medals and gavels saying 10k and, and...stuff, but no 1,2,3,5,7-year badges.
Looks like the 1 year didn't take. Will look into it.

Are you saying that you do not see award icons above the "Thanks" under our avatars?

Back
Top Bottom