• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why WTF Has Obama Done So Far Isn't Helping Obama

Speaking from a racial perspective about the FIRST black president, there are probably some, maybe even many, who will now never give another black man a chance to be president because of what this moron has done. To bad he didn't pay attention to his position in history, like George Washington did.

Reactions: TOJ
Most Americans are scared easy you mean?

Why did Bush Sr. get elected? They were scared rapist weren't going to get punished enough.

Why did Clinton get elected? They were scared their lips weren't being read about their taxes.

Why did Bush Jr. get elected? People were scared Al Gore was a robot. (I guess?)

Why did Obama get elected? They were scared ****less of anything Bush had a hand in (everything the past 8 years then)

Americans specifically independents get scared easy.

Here is some older data (from 2004 election) showing how the numbers split amongst voters:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...tion.svg/290px-U.S._party_affiliation.svg.png

Here is some more recent data going by state, of course the bluer it is the heavier the state is dem, the redder republican:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fa/Republican_v_Democrat_Gallup_6-10.svg

Most americans will report conservative when asked, but the story is much more mixed when you look at what they want issue by issue.

Speaking from a racial perspective about the FIRST black president, there are probably some, maybe even many, who will now never give another black man a chance to be president because of what this moron has done. To bad he didn't pay attention to his position in history, like George Washington did.

Just gonna put this out there. Obama is smarter then you. You would have already left office if you got elected as president because you wouldn't know what to do. you make everything sound really easy. Obama was given a pile of ****, and told to make meatloaf, but now people complain the meatloaf tastes like ****. You ask what he has done? watch this video Jon Stewart Critiques President Obama in 'Daily Show' Interview (VIDEO)

Reread my post; Karl Rove and Dick Cheney are professional liars, hence this makes them excellent politicans. When GWB and Rove helped Bush Sr's campaign, there were things that were downright dishonest and disgusting to him that he didn't want to be a part of in his run against Mike Dukakis.

i would like to see some citation or evidence of this?

Karl Rove was actually fired from his second run for well, being a devious sneaky asshole and leaking info about a CIA agent.

:lamo ah, so no. you don't know what you are talking about :)

Since Obama came on the scene, the right has been finding things, real or imagined to criticize the guy about in order for form a narrative, but the truth never mattered. Your comment is a nice summary of that self created perception. :shrug:

really. so we didn't see the giant rallies, the people fainting at his speeches, the jubilation at finally having a president who can "speak well", we didn't see thrills up anyones' legs, etc?

please. the one thing Obama does well is campaign. that's why he goes campaiging whenever he gets in trouble. "didn't sell healthcare"? who the hell does he think we're kidding - he gave what? 37 major speeches including an address to a joint session of congress on the matter?

really. so we didn't see the giant rallies, the people fainting at his speeches, the jubilation at finally having a president who can "speak well", we didn't see thrills up anyones' legs, etc?

please. the one thing Obama does well is campaign. that's why he goes campaiging whenever he gets in trouble. "didn't sell healthcare"? who the hell does he think we're kidding - he gave what? 37 major speeches including an address to a joint session of congress on the matter?

None of that addresses any of the drummed up controversy that I pointed out.

Most americans will report conservative when asked, but the story is much more mixed when you look at what they want issue by issue.

Yeah... they don't agree with Obama.

He once got high personal approvals, but on an issue basis his numbers were sinking; now he is associated with them as the architect of the mess, so his numbers are diving also. It was only a matter of time, for what he proposed was destined to fail.
June 2009
A Gallup poll also confirms that the president’s personal ratings are high, but the underlying data less so. While 67 percent of voters give Obama personal favorable ratings and 61 percent approve of his job performance (Rasmussen has his job approval lower, at 55 percent), they give him much lower ratings on specific issues.
http://www.dickmorris.com/blog/obama’s-issues-crumbling/

Last edited:
This was my fear from the time it looked like he might actually be nominated. I thought he wouild be a major failure. I hated the idea that the failure of the first black presidency would probably ruin the chance for blacks being considered for at least another generation.

Obama is the affirmative action president; he was put into a position far beyond his ability, and a large part of his being elected had to do precisely with what Geraldine Ferraro stated. Had he been a white guy with such a thin record, and such a wacky perspective on society, he'd have been treated like Dennis Kucinich, for he is Dennis Kucinich with the exception that Kucinich is more eloquent and honest about who he is and where he would like to see the country go.

As I've often said, I respect Kucinich for that, though I violently disagree with him. Besides being in way over his head, Obama's a fraud of the highest order.
"If Obama was a white man, he would not be in this position," Ferraro told California's "Daily Breeze" newspaper. "And if he was a woman (of any color) he would not be in this position. He happens to be very lucky to be who he is. And the country is caught up in the concept."
Ferraro: Obama "Very Lucky To Be Who He Is" - Horserace - CBS News

I don't think Obama has hurt chances for future blacks, he's hurt the chances of hollow candidates of all stripes; that awakening is about the only positive coming out of his being elected, and will last only a generation... perhaps two, but hopefully Americans will be able to point at his utter failure over a longer haul.

Last edited:
Just gonna put this out there. Obama is smarter then you. You would have already left office if you got elected as president because you wouldn't know what to do. you make everything sound really easy. Obama was given a pile of ****, and told to make meatloaf, but now people complain the meatloaf tastes like ****. You ask what he has done? watch this video Jon Stewart Critiques President Obama in 'Daily Show' Interview (VIDEO)

Neat. One who calls himself "very conservative" yet, by post history, has proved himself the opposite.

Neat. One who calls himself "very conservative" yet, by post history, has proved himself the opposite.

Opsy xD btw im Very Liberal and Very Democrat. . . . . . and very anti-Christian and the idea of being controlled..... oh and guns are bad...... OBAMAAAAA!!

combo-breaker.jpg

Yeah guess we got to give a gay chinese guy a chance next huh?

i would like to see some citation or evidence of this?

When GWB was helping his father during his first campaign Karl Rove was assistant to GWB. They created a commercial called "Revolving Door" questioning Dukasis' stance on capital punishment. The ad was so graphic Bush Sr. did not want his own campaign running it so they "outsourced" it to Roger Ailes NSPAC group.

Also sorry I got my stories crossed, actually the real reason Rove was fired from Bush Sr's 92 campaign:

Rove was fired from the 1992 Bush presidential campaign after he planted a negative story with columnist Robert Novak about dissatisfaction with campaign fundraising chief Robert Mosbacher Jr. (Esquire Magazine, January 2003). Novak provided some evidence of motive in his column describing the firing of Mosbacher by former Senator Phil Gramm: "Also attending the session was political consultant Karl Rove, who had been shoved aside by Mosbacher." Novak and Rove deny that Rove was the leaker, but Mosbacher maintained that "Rove is the only one with a motive to leak this. We let him go. I still believe he did it."

Anyways this idea that Obama is somehow not qualified....let's say like most recent presidents if he had been a governor of some state (despite intelligence level) would that somehow have had made him more qualified? I don't understand this "not qualified" business.

Yeah guess we got to give a gay chinese guy a chance next huh?
R's don't think that way. How about the most qualified guy or gal regardless of genetalia, sexual orientation or skin color. Someone qualified and who loves the country and respects the Constitution.

We didn't and don't oppose Obama because of his skin color, but because the guy proved unqualified and damaged.

When GWB was helping his father during his first campaign Karl Rove was assistant to GWB. They created a commercial called "Revolving Door" questioning Dukasis' stance on capital punishment. The ad was so graphic Bush Sr. did not want his own campaign running it so they "outsourced" it to Roger Ailes NSPAC group.
And? So Bush 41 was your typically weak kneed country club republican. And? Was the ad incorrect? Did Willie Horton kill someone after being released? Of course it is. Isn't that a dangerous position to have for society? Murderers shouldn't be furloughed, if anything, they should be executed.

Anyways this idea that Obama is somehow not qualified....let's say like most recent presidents if he had been a governor of some state (despite intelligence level) would that somehow have had made him more qualified? I don't understand this "not qualified" business.
What intelligence level does he have? What great political philosophy has he espoused with or without a teleprompteur? What great business has he lead? Didn't he fail as a community organizer? Did he even write his own books? What great papers has he authored? What exactly did this wonder child do to exhibit his genius? Inhale toxic waste from Rev. Wright? Alinsky? Ayers? For he sounds like them. If you think they are brilliant, perhaps you think Obama is too. Tells us more about you than Obama.

Yes, as governor he would have shown some type of executive, some managerial skills or not. Now we learn he has few. What business did he run that we can point to that he actually has the skills? He pointed to the 2008 campaign ROTFLOL as his managerial skills. You think he ran that show... LOL?

He's a a bait-and-switch saleman and an actor, and we're learning he's a pretty poor one. Isikoff called him "creepy".
The following is just pathetic, only topped by the even more disgusting display by another snake oil salesman... Hillary.

Last edited:

Obama is a lying jackass and a disgrace. We told you he was unqualified from the start, including that idiot VP Biden.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom