• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why would Godzilla go on holidays?

Why and Where

• Total voters

spud_meister

Veni, vidi, dormivi!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Communist
if godzilla ever went on a holiday, why and where do you think he'd go?

I picked Zimbabwe and to see if people tasted different.

But honestly, I think he'll go to the gulf coast and sabotage the oil rig, just after it gets fixed. North Korea will be blamed.

Well Godzilla tried to take a picnic in Central Park circa 2000 and we say what happened.

A ****ty, ****ty film.

Hopefully to the homes of people who start idiotic polls so he could squash the living crap out of
them:mrgreen::mrgreen:

I'm going with Zimbobwae as well for what WI said...

Fast Twitch Muscle = White Meat
Slow Twitch Muscle = Dark Meat

Stereotypically, Blacks tend to have more fast twitch fibers than slow twitch, differening from caucasians and I believe asians (those typically being dined on by Godzilla). Therefore Godzilla will want to travel to an area where he can have a different taste for his refined reptillian pallette

The wonders of science.

;)

Well he can only smash Japan so many times before it gets boring.

Where? No idea. Why? because his vacation only accures so much and he loses it otherwise. Godzilla not stupid!

I think given godzilla's position he can set his own vacation times. I strongly doubt the people of Toyko will mind if he takes and extended vaction visiting London or Mumbai

I think given godzilla's position he can set his own vacation times. I strongly doubt the people of Toyko will mind if he takes and extended vaction visiting London or Mumbai

I agree. Godzilla answers to no one. If he want to eat Southern people.... he's gonna do it!

Fishing in New Zealand is the correct answer.

I'm going with Zimbobwae as well for what WI said...

Fast Twitch Muscle = White Meat
Slow Twitch Muscle = Dark Meat

Stereotypically, Blacks tend to have more fast twitch fibers than slow twitch, differening from caucasians and I believe asians (those typically being dined on by Godzilla). Therefore Godzilla will want to travel to an area where he can have a different taste for his refined reptillian pallette

The wonders of science.

;)

So blacks have more white meat?

Which Godzilla are you referring to?

The old Japanese one that helped the community against other monsters and raised her son Godzuki, or the meen one from the movie that didn't like Madison Square Gardens.

I am sure the answer would be different for each.

Back
Top Bottom