• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why would anyone do this?

Laila

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Not sure if this has been posted.

Crazy bitch.

Last edited:
Mental illness.

I guess she didn't like the *****.

But seriously she's nuts but what's really scary is the amount of closed circuit surveillance in the U.K. big brother really is watching.

Hey!!! Happy ending!!! The kitty was rescued, but was in the bin for 15 hours. Here's a quote from the link:

Mystified by the random act of cruelty that turned his cat into kitty litter, Mann posted the video on Facebook, where it didn't take long to stir online outrage, even death threats aimed at the middle-aged woman from the middle of England ultimately identified as 45-year old Mary Bale, who works at a local bank. Bale told the tabloid The Sun, "It was a split second of madness."
She explained to the paper, "I thought it would be funny." And anyway, she added, "It's just a cat."

Now we know she's just a JERK. Good for the kitty's owner!!! Woman Who Dropped Cat in Trash Bin: It Was Fun - The Early Show - CBS News

Maybe she just doesn't like cats. Not everyone does you know... not that throwing a perfectly good ***** away is acceptable...

Reminds me of this. Last 10 seconds... hehe.

Something about Brits and cats...

Cat Haters of the world UNITE!

Hey!!! Happy ending!!! The kitty was rescued, but was in the bin for 15 hours. Here's a quote from the link:

Now we know she's just a JERK. Good for the kitty's owner!!! Woman Who Dropped Cat in Trash Bin: It Was Fun - The Early Show - CBS News
Death threats over a woman tossing a cat in a trash can - and it wasn't even harmed.

EnviroNazis creep me out, almost on the same level as the radical Muslims who want to kill us because our women don't wear burkas. Sick pseudo-ethical scum.

Back
Top Bottom