• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why Won’t Biden go on Rogan?

chuckiechan

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Why Won’t Biden go on Rogan? - The American Mind

The point here is not to make a cheap shot at Joe’s accelerating senescence. It’s that anybody, of any age, should demonstrate an ability to string two thoughts together in real time before being seriously considered for the presidency. Since back in March when he butchered the Declaration of Independence—a flub that would have been nuclear if the American press were anything close to honest or fair—Biden’s distracted public mutterings have only become more incoherent. The press is studiously committed to ignoring this, which is why it’s been so long since you saw Biden speak extempore, and why you’re never prompted to think that maybe a candidate for the nation’s highest office should be, you know…more in the public eye.

I’ve got a better idea! Have “Coen Pop” Harris and Joe Biden be a team and debate Trump!

I would think democrats at the minimum would require their candidate to be able to be lucid enough to not embarrass himself in a debate with his opponent. And giving the unspoken secret the MSM is hiding, people might be curious as to what Kamela Harris’s views on life in the USA are.

Why should Biden accept a “debate” with a Trump supporter and Donald Trump? Would Trump agree to appear on a debate moderated by Rachel Maddow?

I’ve got a better idea! Have “Coen Pop” Harris and Joe Biden be a team and debate Trump!

I would think democrats at the minimum would require their candidate to be able to be lucid enough to not embarrass himself in a debate with his opponent. And giving the unspoken secret the MSM is hiding, people might be curious as to what Kamela Harris’s views on life in the USA are.

It's working. The 'keep a low profile' strategy. With every Trump gaffe his supporters get more frustrated at the Democratic ploy of just watching Trump lose instead of feeding the hungry mob. You guys have been reduced to pretending this and imagining that and inventing new ways to say the same old things.
Your boy is going to be so badly beaten in the first debate he'll cancel the rest and then he will be trying the lay-low approach, but too little, too late.
Your only hope is that Russia comes through with a megaton dirt bomb on Biden, something they've conjured or manufactured and tossed into the fray just late enough that there's not the time to refute it. Think Comey announcing that his Clinton investigation was reopening a week or so before the last election.
Remember where you heard it first.

Joe Biden is way ahead in the polls.

Whatever Joe Biden is doing now, he should do more of it.

Why should Biden accept a “debate” with a Trump supporter and Donald Trump? Would Trump agree to appear on a debate moderated by Rachel Maddow?

Do you even know who Joe Rogan is?

Joe Rogan is a Bernie Bro who believes in universal basic income. He's anti-Trump. What are you even talking about?

From the cite...

"Rogan, for the crime of being a regular guy who just kind of thinks Dems are going a little insane, has now been cast by the regular suspects as some kind of alt-Right terror."

What are you even talking about?

Do you even know who Joe Rogan is?

I never heard of him so I read the cited report.

"Rogan, for the crime of being a regular guy who just kind of thinks Dems are going a little insane, has now been cast by the regular suspects as some kind of alt-Right terror."

Would you call that an accurate description?

Yup. TRump supporter who thinks Biden has dementia.

I asked the question because you demonstrated you have absolutely no clue who he is. I wanted to clarify if that was a correct assumption. It is now no longer an assumption. Thank you for clarifying.

Is he a Tweety cultist? If so, Biden shouldn't even respond to the offer.

I never heard of him so I read the cited report.

Would you call that an accurate description?

IMO he seems to buy more into the Bernie Sanders thinking. That said he is a fairly normal guy talking about normal ****. His show has interesting people on it and he is a pretty good interviewer and lets people talk, which I like. Think of him as a cross between Larry King and Art Bell with a large heaping of normal dude mixed in.

I asked the question because you demonstrated you have absolutely no clue who he is. I wanted to clarify if that was a correct assumption. It is now no longer an assumption. Thank you for clarifying.

B69D54FD-2B41-4FA3-91AF-FAB77C26CA47.jpg

Which podcast is *your* favorite?

Is he a Tweety cultist? If so, Biden shouldn't even respond to the offer.

Yes. He’s just another rightwing douchebag comedian “bro”. Mediocre career, got a podcast that took off. Trump dudes want him to moderate because he’s said Biden has dementia and he’s backing Trump. So, you know.

He was good on Newsradio back in the day tho.

From the article: "It’s that anybody, of any age, should demonstrate an ability to string two thoughts together in real time before being seriously considered for the presidency"...the election of Donald Trump proves that the American people (as per our electoral process) doesn't care about the cognitive capacity of the president nor his ability to express a coherent thought

I prefer Tim Pool. I listen occasionally to Rogan when he has an interesting guest. You still don't know who he is.

Tim Pool? but...he’s left wing tho??? <snicker>

Joe Rogan is a like a "trailer park" version of Oprah, if you don't know.

Why won't Trump go on CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, NPR....and all other news organization aside from the propagandistic pro-Trump and sycophantic Fox News?

Maybe you should ask her to set it up. Trump is not afraid of the opposition:
Maybe this is why:

402BF4F9-F98A-4235-B779-B8DBC490BE6A.jpg

Maybe you should ask her to set it up. Trump is not afraid of the opposition:
Maybe this is why:

View attachment 67295417

Because of a cartoon? You...you’re saying Joe Biden has mental decline and he’s afraid, because you have cartoons?

That’s nice. :) Pretty!

I'm actually a fan semi-fan of Joe Rogan, and I'm pretty sure I've been listening to his podcast for a lot longer than any posters here, or the authors of the op-ed in the OP.

These days, I only listen to about 1 out of every 10-20 he releases - I don't care about nutrition, woo-ish supplements or MMA, and he has a lot of ****heads on as political guests - but I still listen to some of his comedian/celebrity interviews. He just did a pretty fantastic interview with Miley Cyrus.

Joe Rogan is not a Trump supporter. He's not a Biden supporter either, but he's definitely not a Trump supporter.

On the other side, the authors of the op-ed have no idea what they're talking about. Joe Rogan is not the voice of "blue-collar common sense" - Joe Rogan has never been "blue collar" in his life. He's never been anything other than an actor, a stand-up comedian, and a martial artist/expert in same.

As much as I think a Joe Rogan-hosted debate would be hilarious (and unlikely to work out well for Trump), it's never gonna happen.

From the cite...

What are you even talking about?
The authors of the op-ed in the OP have apparently not listened to many of his podcasts.

Mr. Vitamins' statement is accurate.

Yes. He’s just another rightwing douchebag comedian “bro”. Mediocre career, got a podcast that took off. Trump dudes want him to moderate because he’s said Biden has dementia and he’s backing Trump. So, you know.

He was good on Newsradio back in the day tho.
I can assure you that Joe Rogan is not "backing" Trump in any way.

Back
Top Bottom