• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why Women DESTROY NATIONS * / CIVILIZATIONS - and other UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTHS

Got through about the first minute before the stupid hurt too much

I watched, or well at least skimmed, the whole vid. Mostly overhyped, at best.

There was one thing that stuck with me, because I've been wondering this for some time... why do liberals, particularly female or gay liberals, tend to be apologists for Islam? To favor welcoming large numbers of Islamist immigrants into their nations, not pressuring them to assimilate, etc.... when Islam typically treats women much like cattle, stones hangs or beheads homosexuals, suppresses free speech and basically is the ANTITHESIS of all things liberal in most nations where devout Islamists hold a majority?

Has liberalism become suicidal?? What's the deal there? Does liberalism think they're going to assimilate and become good tolerant feminist-allies? Sweden, France and Germany argue otherwise..

Why Women DESTROY NATIONS * / CIVILIZATIONS

i think that men have already done a wonderful job of that, but variety is the spice of life.

From my observation male lead nations are more commonly transparent in their tyranny, while nations with a good amount of female influence are many times hard to detect as tyrannical because they do a better job at masking it under bull**** intentions.

I watched the entire video. Now I need to think on it.

My initial reaction was to dismiss it out of hand as reactionary male chauvinism; but that knee-jerk response in and of itself gave me pause.

I'm not sure if his thesis is correct, but as a student of history with some knowledge and understanding of evolutionary biology I see some compelling points.

So, I'll withhold final judgement until after I see some rational discussion among the Forum. :think:

Last edited:
I watched the entire video. Now I need to think on it.

My initial reaction was to dismiss it out of hand as reactionary male chauvinism; but that knee-jerk response in and of itself gave me pause.

I'm not sure if his thesis is correct, but as a student of history with some knowledge and understanding of biology I see some compelling points.

So, I'll withhold final judgement until after I see some rational discussion among the Forum.

I doubt there will be any.

Threads like this make the Banderlog Monkeys go ape****. :)

I agree it is the fault of men.

not really. it has mostly been the fault of will to power without the proper preparation.

ok, after responding to the thread twice, i watched part of the video. i made it to 1:04 before the stupid made me want to slit my wrists. i'm not suicidal, so i think i'll just read another thread. carry on, and have a nice day.

There was one thing that stuck with me, because I've been wondering this for some time... why do liberals, particularly female or gay liberals, tend to be apologists for Islam? To favor welcoming large numbers of Islamist immigrants into their nations, not pressuring them to assimilate, etc.... when Islam typically treats women much like cattle, stones hangs or beheads homosexuals, suppresses free speech and basically is the ANTITHESIS of all things liberal in most nations where devout Islamists hold a majority?

Has liberalism become suicidal?? What's the deal there? Does liberalism think they're going to assimilate and become good tolerant feminist-allies? Sweden, France and Germany argue otherwise..

There's a thought that much of islamic fundamentalism is driven by poverty and ignorance. In one mideast country (i forget which) only 2 books were printed in arabic in 2015. I bet you can guess one of them. So we hope they will moderate themselves when exposed to a more tolerant culture and taken out of poverty, and there is some evidence of this. It also worked for christianity - enlightenment brought the west out of the same fundamentalism that currently rules in the mideast, and there's no reason to believe the same can't happen with islam one day. There is also the same problem in parts of africa and eastern europe that are christian fundamentalist and again, poverty and ignorance accounts for much

Look, if they don't assimilate to the point they actually attempt violence, they will be arrested just the same. They in no way get to come over here and beat women and gays and i'm floored that you don't think they are pressured. In france the burkha is illegal, i mean...

I'm not denying a correlation but full causation? If that's the case, every muslim and christian in the world should be carrying out machetes hunting gay people, just because it happens in uganda or saudi arabia. We don't discriminate based on assumptions or patterns. That is not consistent with liberalism

I had a much longer response prepared (which I'm sure as a mod you can go read if you want). But I realized that the last few sentences did a great job of summarizing the whole thing, so I've cut out all the rest.

Progressives are opposed to religious discrimination because they believe that to be wrong. They are in favor of welcoming refugees from Muslim nations because they believe that to be right. How many political allies it might gain them or lose them is irrelevant.

Watched the first few minutes. His point seems to be that women are more liable to welcome people 'not from the tribe' or to 'switch allegiances'.

Wouldn't that mean that the problem is then not the women, but the 'other tribes'?

In which case, this isn't about about mysogyny, but xenophobia.

Watched the first few minutes. His point seems to be that women are more liable to welcome people 'not from the tribe' or to 'switch allegiances'.

Wouldn't that mean that the problem is then not the women, but the 'other tribes'?

In which case, this isn't about about mysogyny, but xenophobia.

Either way, it's fun for the whole family.

Either way, it's fun for the whole family.

Haha, you're right. What I meant to communicate is that whilst this looks and smells like horse manure. It's actually more like a pile of dog **** wrapped in a thin layer of horse manure, so that it might garner that bit more attention as it sits there on the sidewalk.

I had a much longer response prepared (which I'm sure as a mod you can go read if you want). But I realized that the last few sentences did a great job of summarizing the whole thing, so I've cut out all the rest.

Progressives are opposed to religious discrimination because they believe that to be wrong. They are in favor of welcoming refugees from Muslim nations because they believe that to be right. How many political allies it might gain them or lose them is irrelevant.

Umm. I'm not talking about political allies. I'm talking about your survival, and ability to continue living a liberal lifestyle without getting your head chopped.

Look at Europe: birth rate falling below replacement level in most nations. Single biggest immigrant group? Muslims. What do Muslims do when they reach a certain percentage of the population? Start pushing for Sharia courts. If they ever reach a majority? There's a major risk they'll push for Shariah to be THE law of the land over all. Maybe worse, if the radicalization trend continues.

Perhaps you think I'm being overly dramatic and speaking doom where none will come. Well, I hope you're right and I hope I am wrong... but I'd hate to bet my ass on it.

:shrug:

Sigh.

Xenophobia has been mentioned a couple times. I'd like to address that.

I'm not xenophobic. I've traveled out of the country, I'm fascinated by other cultures, I've taken a stab at learning several different languages (the only one that stuck worth a darn was Espanol), I'd love to take a tour of the Far East.

I have no problem with legal immigrants who make a reasonable effort to assimilate and obey our laws and respect our customs. Nor do I expect them to give up all theirs.

I DO have a problem with those who come here illegally, often through stealing someone else's identity, and often with no intention of becoming a citizen or fitting in.

I have a MAJOR problem with letting Muslims into the country in great numbers until we have a FAR better means of "vetting" them to weed out the terrorists and militants than is currently the case. Given the tendency of Muslims in large numbers to start pushing for their own Shariah law system, I'm concerned about letting too many of them in period.

Until we can tell Haji the peaceful shopkeeper from his cousin Haji the seemingly-peaceful-but-secret-Jihadist, we need to be a bit more cautious.

This does not make me xenophobic; it makes me mindful of a real and present danger, and a potential but severe future danger.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom