• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why we need to let kids get abortions

You misunderstand "The Judgment".
Our creator does not Judge us.
*We judge ourselves.
That's where the whole "judge not, lest you will be judged. for by the measure that you judge, so shall you be judged. Therefore, judge not, and you will not be judged" comes into play.

Busta said:
You misunderstand "The Judgment".
Our creator does not Judge us.
*We judge ourselves.
That's where the whole "judge not, lest you will be judged. for by the measure that you judge, so shall you be judged. Therefore, judge not, and you will not be judged" comes into play.

What if the woman who has an abortion doesn't have any problems with what she has done? She feels no remorse or regret.

How should we punish these people?
When Roe -vs- Wayed is over turned, abortion will become one of thouse rites not specifically granted nor denied by the Constitution. As such, abortion will be argued and made legal or illegal state by state. Each state that does not permit abortion will have its own classification of what kind of crime abortion is. Some may say it's Manslaughter while others say it's just an illegal procedure and dish out 20 Hrs. of community service.
Personally I don't believe that there is a way to "punish" this crime on this earth. I believe the best way to get the most favorable results is to prevent abortions from happening.
Any punishment would have to be divine in nature in order to be effective.

What if the woman who has an abortion doesn't have any problems with what she has done? She feels no remorse or regret.

That's between her, God and the aborted unborn child.
I do not have the ability to see into someone's hart and tell exactly what they think and feel.
My experience is that every woman who has an abortion has an opinion about the value of that unborn child and is affected in some way, to some degree.
On this woman's day of judgment she will value herself as she values others. She will criticize herself as she criticizes others. She will respect herself as she respects others.
By the measure that she judges, she will judge herself.

Irregardless of rather she has remorse or problems with her abortion, her child is still dead.
And that is a poverty to be mourned.

Re: Change of description.

heyjoeo said:
http://www.detnews.com/2004/metro/0411/17/A01-7649.htm

Why we need to let kids get abortions. That kind of stuff can't keep on happening. Sure it's their fault they got pregnant, but if the kid is going to beat her so she miscarries? That's terrible.

While this is certainly a sad story and a tragedy it is no reason to let kids have abortions. I know I will see some passionate posts from the PC for this, but by saying letting kids have abortion is the lazy way out. It is that culture of death answer anytime there is an emotional situation like this. People say "only if they could have gotten an abortion, this would not have happened." Why does death always have to be the answer? Is it because it gets the problem away from us, so we don't have to think about it? Also, for those who are PC and saddened by this story, why is it a sad story to you? What part of the story saddens you the most? Apparently the mother has fully recovered from this ordeal, so is it the fetus that is the tragedy, or the possible charges?

heyjoeo said:
Did I say that kids should be only told its fun? All I'm saying is your negative views towards sex are misguided. You just can't tell kids to not do something because it's bad. They will do it. That's just naive parenting.

In part I agree with you. You can't just tell them not to do it. Now if you are saying that more reasoning on why not to is required, then I 100% agree with you. I believe kids will abstain from sex if it is properly told to them.

Back
Top Bottom