• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why We Can't Risk a Crooked Hillary Win?

DamnYankee

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Why We can't Risk a Hillary Win

By Dinesh D'Souza | Tuesday, 19 Jul 2016 09:42 AM

This is not an election about Donald Trump; it is an election about Hillary Clinton. The big question goes beyond the two candidates: Which gang are we going to put in power, the Republican gang or the Democratic gang? There is only one answer: the Republican gang.

Why We Can't Risk a Hillary Win

D'Souza nails it again. We can't afford a Crooked Hillary win. Our country needs a change in direction. BO ran on unifying the country but has done all he can do to keep us divided. Crooked Hillary will carry out BO's policies of division, it's what leftists do. Even though we all know Hillary is as corrupt as the day is long, she will continue the leftist policies of oppressive taxes, overbearing regulations, and gov't theft of our labor. Why? Because like I said, that is what the left does.

With that in mind, be aware a vote for anyone other than DJT, or a non-vote, is a vote for The Queen of Corruption. Do not let your country down.

D'Souza nails it again. We can't afford a Crooked Hillary win. Our country needs a change in direction. BO ran on unifying the country but has done all he can do to keep us divided. Crooked Hillary will carry out BO's policies of division, it's what leftists do. Even though we all know Hillary is as corrupt as the day is long, she will continue the leftist policies of oppressive taxes, overbearing regulations, and gov't theft of our labor. Why? Because like I said, that is what the left does.

With that in mind, be aware a vote for anyone other than DJT, or a non-vote, is a vote for The Queen of Corruption. Do not let your country down.
[/COLOR][/LEFT]
Are you getting paid to post stuff like this? I find it hard to believe an independent, thoughtful individual could come up with something so absurd on their own.

[/COLOR][/LEFT]

You know, a few days ago I would have agreed with you. But after the debacle of last night? I'm hoping the GOP implodes like a dying star and takes Trump and all his reactionary followers with it.

Are you getting paid to post stuff like this? I find it hard to believe an independent, thoughtful individual could come up with something so absurd on their own.

Feel free to specify what DamnYankee got wrong? The only absurdity is that Queen Cankles is not a convicted felon.

Last edited:
Feel free to specify what DamnYankee go wrong? The only absurdity is that Queen Cankles is not a convicted felon.

Another absurdity being that the GOP actually put up Trump.

With that in mind, be aware a vote for anyone other than DJT, or a non-vote, is a vote for The Queen of Corruption. Do not let your country down.​

Sawdust. Plank.​

Shouldn't have put up Trump then. :shrug:

DJT is definitely running an unorthodox campaign. Despite that he is doing well. With Crooked Hillary, we know what we are getting. With DJT, not so much. But I have listened to DJT speak and although he isn't perfect, he is a damn sight better than The Queen of Corruption.

DJT is definitely running an unorthodox campaign. Despite that he is doing well. With Crooked Hillary, we know what we are getting. With DJT, not so much. But I have listened to DJT speak and although he isn't perfect, he is a damn sight better than The Queen of Corruption.

No, they're both pretty much bottom of the barrel.

You know, a few days ago I would have agreed with you. But after the debacle of last night? I'm hoping the GOP implodes like a dying star and takes Trump and all his reactionary followers with it.

What debacle is that?

What "debacle" are you referring to? And why do you want to insure a Crooked Hillary win with the implosion of the GOP?

The whole point of the article is to say that people should vote for Trump because Hillary is a piece of doodoo. Yes she is and Trump smells just as bad. I will vote for a Third party candidate and I don't care which of the two pathetic examples of human beings becomes president because neither is any better than the other.

Debacle? Do you mean the GOP not fixing it against Trump the way Dem fixed it against Bernie?

I'm retired, I love to read the thought of others, call it a half-a$$ hobby. LMAO

Well, your lousy attempt at an asinine insult is in itself a good sign that you really aren't interested in civil conservation. Feel free to move along.

The whole point of the article is to say that people should vote for Trump because Hillary is a piece of doodoo. Yes she is and Trump smells just as bad. I will vote for a Third party candidate and I don't care which of the two pathetic examples of human beings becomes president because neither is any better than the other.

You are right about Hillary being a turd, but she is also unarguably corrupt and has failed at everything she has ever tried, aside from selling access to foreigners.

Trump on the other hand is a brilliant businessman and highly successful leader.

You didn't read D'Souza's comments, did you?

Some partisan article about how the Republican pile of **** is somehow better than the Democrat pile of ****. Whatever. I'm voting third party. Tired of having to vote for piles of ****.

As long as you realize, you are voting for Crooked Hillary and definitely screwing your country and every American. Leftists love people like you.

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton may not be the only candidates at the next presidential debate.

All eyes are on the 2016 Republican National Convention this week, but Libertarian Party nominee Gary Johnson has gained in the latest CNN/ORC poll. In a four-way matchup between Trump, Clinton and Green Party candidate Jill Stein, Johnson is up four points to 13 percent compared to Clinton's 42 percent, Trump's 37 percent and Stein's 5 percent.

If Johnson, former governor of New Mexico, polls at least 15 percent in five national public opinion polls before the first presidential debate, he'll be eligible to appear on the stage with the Democratic and Republican nominees. A recent CBS/New York Times poll had Johnson at 12 percent, according to the Libertarian Republic.

Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson may get to debate Trump, Clinton | syracuse.com

As long as you realize, you are voting for Crooked Hillary and definitely screwing your country and every American. Leftists love people like you.
No. Your logic or lack thereof is the reason why there are Hillary Clintons and Donald Trumps running for president. The failed two-party system is only allowed to continue because cowards won't stand up for what they believe.

Some partisan article about how the Republican pile of **** is somehow better than the Democrat pile of ****. Whatever. I'm voting third party. Tired of having to vote for piles of ****.

Now that's hilarious. Yeah buddy, you'll show'em, pull that handle for 3rd party. LMAO

Back
Top Bottom