• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why Wasn't Karl Rove Indicted?

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Because, at the last minute, Rove chose to cooperate with prosecutors in the Plame case. It was Rove who directed Fitzgerald to the Cheney emails. The investigation is a long ways from over, and if prosecutors are letting Rove off the hook, there has to be a mighty good reason. They are after bigger fish. If Rove is the means to a successful prosecution, then by all means, let him go.

Like they say in the judicial system, Lets make a deal. :)

Article is here.

Another excuse for why a liberal prediction has't come true.

Last edited:
KCConservative said:

Do you admit or deny that it was Karl Rove who directed Fitzgerald to the missing Cheney emails?

Do you admit or deny that the investigation is still ongoing?

Do you admit or deny that Rove is fully cooperating with prosecutors?

Those questions cannot be answered with yet another assinine remark from you. So step up to the plate and answer the questions.

danarhea said:
Because, at the last minute, Rove chose to cooperate with prosecutors in the Plame case. It was Rove who directed Fitzgerald to the Cheney emails. The investigation is a long ways from over, and if prosecutors are letting Rove off the hook, there has to be a mighty good reason. They are after bigger fish. If Rove is the means to a successful prosecution, then by all means, let him go.

Article is here.
The whole Plame case wreaked of Rove from Day one. Look at what Rove did to McCain during the 2000 primaries.

KCConservative said:
What's your argument KC? Or like always, no argument at all just a lame statment to derail a thread?

The quick answer to the title of this thread is:

Because he isn't the Disney Villain Democrats are falling all over themselves in Clintonite hypocrisy to portray him as.

aquapub said:
The quick answer to the title of this thread is:
Because he isn't the Disney Villain Democrats are falling all over themselves in Clintonite hypocrisy to portray him as.
Translation, you didn't bother to read the article at all, just decided to make another lame partisan attack on the dems.

danarhea said:
Do you admit or deny that it was Karl Rove who directed Fitzgerald to the missing Cheney emails?

Do you admit or deny that the investigation is still ongoing?

Do you admit or deny that Rove is fully cooperating with prosecutors?

Those questions cannot be answered with yet another assinine remark from you. So step up to the plate and answer the questions.

None of these questions were in your first post. Only after your feelings got hurt did you decide to ask questions.

jfuh said:
What's your argument KC? Or like always, no argument at all just a lame statment to derail a thread?
Quit flaming, jfuh.

jfuh said:
Derail the thread? :lol: This thread is about Rove NOT being indicted. My comment is that this is an excuse by liberals because their original prediction of Rove going to jail went down the toilet. That is completely on topic. :lol: Go away, flamer!

Last edited:
jfuh said:
Translation, you didn't bother to read the article at all, just decided to make another lame partisan attack on the dems.
Do you just say this same thing to everyone?

danarhea said:

Article is here

Read my lips my liberal buddy he committed no crime...........

jfuh said:

You dems make it so easy to do.........:rofl

Because he wasn't guilty of anything, despite his Conviction in the Democratic Court of Public Opinion!

easyt65 said:
Because he wasn't guilty of anything, despite his Conviction in the Democratic Court of Public Opinion!
Careful. Jfuh says this kind of remark is out-of-bounds and that it has nothing to do with the topic. whatever.... :roll:

Navy Pride said:
Read my lips my liberal buddy he committed no crime...
Innocence is no shield against indictment. Innocent people get indicted all the time. Also, guilty folks go without being indicted.

Simon W. Moon said:
Innocence is no shield against indictment. Innocent people get indicted all the time. Also, guilty folks go without being indicted.

You can bet your *** Simon that if they had enough evidence to indict him they would havd done it long ago...........

Navy Pride said:
You can bet your *** Simon that if they had enough evidence to indict him they would havd done it long ago...........
Perhaps. But I suspect you're conflating the DNC's motivations w/ those of the Special Prosecutor.
Fitzgerald seems to have a different set of priorities and interests than the DNC. Prosecutors cut deals all the time.

KCConservative said:
None of these questions were in your first post. Only after your feelings got hurt did you decide to ask questions.

Actually, if one reads the article, these are the questions which would come to mind if one's IQ is higher than that of an artichoke.

Simon W. Moon said:
Perhaps. But I suspect you're conflating the DNC's motivations w/ those of the Special Prosecutor.
Fitzgerald seems to have a different set of priorities and interests than the DNC. Prosecutors cut deals all the time.

Also, Fitzgerald is a lifelong Republican, who shows up at Republican party fundraisers, and supports Republican candidates. How does that make him a Democrat or a Liberal? It doesnt, but I still see the that same old lamo straw man argument about Democrats and Liberals conspiring against Rove from some people.

Simon W. Moon said:

Where is your proof that a deal was cut? Please don't go to moveon.org or the DNC web sites....thanks........

danarhea said:
Also, Fitzgerald is a lifelong Republican, who shows up at Republican party fundraisers, and supports Republican candidates. How does that make him a Democrat or a Liberal? It doesnt, but I still see the that same old lamo straw man argument about Democrats and Liberals conspiring against Rove from some people.

Here we go, the lefts old conspiracy theorys..............Sad........:roll:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say....................lack of evidence?:lol:

danarhea said:
Actually, if one reads the article, these are the questions which would come to mind if one's IQ is higher than that of an artichoke.
Nice flame. ;)

Navy Pride said:
You dems make it so easy to do.........:rofl
This might be true if I were a dem.

Back
Top Bottom