• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why Wasn't Kamala's Selection As VP A " Big F--king Deal " For Joe?

Eatomus

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Why did Joe disrespect Kamala, the very first non-black African American Woman VP pick by not proclaiming her selection be a " Big F--king Deal " as is Joe's established custom to do?
'A Big F---ing Deal': Biden's Health Care Reform F-Bomb On Live TV (VIDEO) | HuffPost
Could this be a bit if Biden Backbiting over her past attacks on him for his racist busing of her as a little girl?

It wasn't a big deal because Biden backed himself into a corner on who he would select for a VP -- for the quick win in a debate. She wasn't selected for her character and/or accomplishments, she was selected so Biden could check the box.

Perhaps he held back because of his newfound core belief that Blacks really have no diversity of thought when compared to other skin colors ?
Biden tries to clarify remarks suggesting lack of diversity in the Black community

And wouldn't he be contradicting his own belief with regard to Kamala since he doesn't believe her to be black anyway ?
View attachment 67294922

Are you really trying to make an issue about Biden not saying the word '****'? Seriously, dude?

Has he got her pegged as a dog-faced lying pony soldier already ?
And is that a bad thing ?kamala pony.jpg

It wasn't a big deal because Biden backed himself into a corner on who he would select for a VP -- for the quick win in a debate. She wasn't selected for her character and/or accomplishments, she was selected so Biden could check the box.

It’s so weird that anytime a Black person achieves something, right wing doods tell us they were given it.

So weird.

I know , leave it to a true white privilege ,segregationist like Biden to scour the earth looking for just one clean & articulate black person .
Imagine his disappointment when so often he thought he had found one and then they turned out to be a non-black African American ?
valid.jpg

Why did Joe disrespect Kamala, the very first non-black African American Woman VP pick by not proclaiming her selection be a " Big F--king Deal " as is Joe's established custom to do?
'A Big F---ing Deal': Biden's Health Care Reform F-Bomb On Live TV (VIDEO) | HuffPost
Could this be a bit if Biden Backbiting over her past attacks on him for his racist busing of her as a little girl?

Joe probably had her picked out over a year ago when he said he already made his pick.

I know , leave it to a true white privilege ,segregationist like Biden to scour the earth looking for just one clean & articulate black person .
Imagine his disappointment when so often he thought he had found one and then they turned out to be a non-black African American ?
View attachment 67295192

You are OBSESSED with that meme and can't see the irony, cuz you have two 2x4 beams stuck in your MAGAA™ eyes....

Jesus, can't you even find ANYTHING else? It's getting so sad, tired and pathetic, looking at that smug moron's face. We get it, you are TERRIFIED Biden will win, and you're probably right to be, but JESUS, find some new crappy memes!

You are OBSESSED with that meme and can't see the irony, cuz you have two 2x4 beams stuck in your MAGAA™ eyes....

Jesus, can't you even find ANYTHING else? It's getting so sad, tired and pathetic, looking at that smug moron's face. We get it, you are TERRIFIED Biden will win, and you're probably right to be, but JESUS, find some new crappy memes!

Cooooome Oooooon Man !
Okay, maybe it's not as big a F--king deal as when Joe was able to find his very first clean & articulate African American male, but I think it is a little heartwarming that after first using Kamala, the little girl,
for his racist, segregationist legislation, he is now able to bring her in from the field and have her serve him in his white privilege house .
This is storybook Maaaaaaan!
kamala storybook.jpg
FLASHBACK: Kamala Harris Attacked Biden As A Racist During Debates

Cooooome Oooooon Man !
Okay, maybe it's not as big a F--king deal as when Joe was able to find his very first clean & articulate African American male, but I think it is a little heartwarming that after first using Kamala, the little girl,
for his racist, segregationist legislation, he is now able to bring her in from the field and have her serve him in his white privilege house .
This is storybook Maaaaaaan!
View attachment 67295213

So you read Ruskie propaganda and regugitate it dutifully. I should care why?

It is seditios doing so you know? Why are you fine committing seditious acts, and why do you hate America so much? This is the real question here.

He didnt have to. The Donald and his followers did that :mrgreen:

To the more educated and less prejudiced...it's not that big a deal. Her qualifications are.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

To the more educated and less prejudiced...it's not that big a deal. Her qualifications are.

I still say it's storybook Maaaaan!
kamala storybook.jpg

I still say it's storybook Maaaaan!

Well at least you categorized yourself, lolol.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

I read through this thread thinking "This is stupid". Then I looked to see who started it. And I know why it's stupid.

I think the "big f--king deal" is that it is not a big f--king deal. The first Black doctor you meet is a "big f--king deal", but when you become used to Black doctors, that is a great thing. We just had a Black president. Homosexual marriage is now legal. Things are progressing to the point that this is not shocking.

Both her parents were highly successful researchers/professors with PHDs. I doubt she was ever "racist bused".

That would be a good debate question!

"Mr. Biden, what was a bigger f---ing deal, when you helped get health care for 20+ million people or when you added the first black woman to a presidential ticket?"

Back
Top Bottom