• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why was Trump so slow?

Simpletruther

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Lots of things it seems trump could have done his first week in office.

A good example is ending “critical race theory” BS. He finally does it, great. And I give him credit, nobody else would have had The guts. But several things could have been done early on. (Monday morning quarterback).

Sounds like something made up.

A good example is ending “critical race theory” BS. He finally does it, great. And I give him credit, nobody else would have had The guts. But several things could have been done early on. (Monday morning quarterback).

First week in office?

The man has no prior political experience. Thus he had no established political staff, no established political connections working with Congress on legislation, or with Federal Agencies on government processes.

He spent the first six months just trying to get a basic Cabinet appointed, and was also dealing with the FBI and other 5th Columnist efforts to undermine him.

I'm supportive because despite all the roadblocks and lack of experience he still bulled through on many of his promised goals.

So why would you or anyone else expect him to "get things accomplished" in his first week of office?

And I give him credit, nobody else would have had The guts.

Yes, he deserves kudos for his courage.

It seems that he has decided to go down fighting.

That "race theory" thing is really divisive.

In reality, Euro Americans, IMHO, should be praised and thanked for the incredible changes that have been made in this country since the 1960s.

A little gratitude, instead of ingratitude, is in order.

First week in office?

The man has no prior political experience. Thus he had no established political staff, no established political connections working with Congress on legislation, or with Federal Agencies on government processes.

He spent the first six months just trying to get a basic Cabinet appointed, and was also dealing with the FBI and other 5th Columnist efforts to undermine him.

I'm supportive because despite all the roadblocks and lack of experience he still bulled through on many of his promised goals.

So why would you or anyone else expect him to "get things accomplished" in his first week of office?

Yeah he STILL hasn't been able to successfully complete this task.

You support a fraud blindly, in spite of him not being capable, much less doing the job.:roll:

Just be honest for once. You'd be happier to see the country burn, than ever prosper an iota and see any recovery under a Democrat, it's really that simple. That's what rabid partisanship and the Cult of 45 is all about. :coffeepap

36231432855_cd241feeb1_b.jpg

Yeah he STILL hasn't been able to successfully complete this task.

You support a fraud blindly, in spite of him not being capable, much less doing the job.:roll:

Just be honest for once. You'd be happier to see the country burn, than ever prosper an iota and see any recovery under a Democrat, it's really that simple. That's what rabid partisanship and the Cult of 45 is all about. :coffeepap

Nothing shows that a poster is more pathetic and more dismissible. Than when they stay white knuckled onto that idiotic "cultist" train that all of the other failed anti-trumpers do.

Of course Trump would end CRT and you would support it. It opens the door to be racist and not having to account for it. Any racist would be against CRT. You have just shown that you support racism.

Last edited:

A member of the media should ask him what he thinks critical race theory is.

Nothing shows that a poster is more pathetic and more dismissible. Than when they stay white knuckled onto that idiotic "cultist" train that all of the other failed anti-trumpers do.

First sign of being in a cult is denying you’re in a cult. Second sign is to be in a cult.

Well you're from the deep stupid, er I mean south, you prolly have no idea how normal human societies work. I guess it's a disadvantage.

First sign of being in a cult is denying you’re in a cult. Second sign is to be in a cult.

Aww isn't that cute. You're trying use logic like an adult.

You're failing at it, like always, but at least you are trying.

So.. good on you I guess.

Well you're from the deep stupid, er I mean south, you prolly have no idea how normal human societies work. I guess it's a disadvantage.

Just so know you know, we don't abide sexual assault here. So you may want to keep your society as far from here as you possibly can.

Just so know you know, we don't abide sexual assault here. So you may want to keep your society as far from here as you possibly can.

Yeah that's just between famly down there and y'all just don't talk about it, I get ya.... :cool:

Aww isn't that cute. You're trying use logic like an adult.

You're failing at it, like always, but at least you are trying.

So.. good on you I guess.

73b219e79d74c4fff48e9a3d91a964db.plist

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That was an awful move. He is desperately playing to his base. I listened to the propaganda of what they described as critical race theory.

Obviously someone failed to listen and understand the most basic elements of that theory. Or, they did but trust a base he describes as "poorly educated".

It is unfortunate what the impeached trump is doing to this country. Any positive programs he started are minimized by his divisive rhetoric and lies. So disappointing.
c0ae2b4a0410b0482ae631aedefe5580.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yeah that's just between famly down there and y'all just don't talk about it, I get ya.... :cool:

Please stay away from the kindergartens. We already have enough trouble with Joe working the rest of his "friends" into a uproar.

We don't need any more of his sycophants doing their thing here.

Please stay away from the kindergartens. We already have enough trouble with Joe working the rest of his "friends" into a uproar.

You really are as clueless as orange™ daddy, every post drips of it....

And yet, here you are, a Trump fanboy, doing exactly that.

73b219e79d74c4fff48e9a3d91a964db.plist

And apparently you're still unable to think for yourself, or at least formulate topics on your own.

You should have also crosschecked your list, as the first three five are already incorrect and... you know. I've caught you lying so much at this point. That it's not even fun anymore.

If you want to keep playing at the kids table, you're welcome to do so. But please, try not to emulate Biden too much while you're there. Because you've already got enough problems as it is, apparently.

It would be like when Sarah Palin was asked in an interview what she thought of the Bush doctrine, and froze. Permafrost Palin was as dumb as Trump.

Really. I know most libs go nuts over the WH press not pushing President Critical Race Theory on whatever the Trump-scandal-of-the-day is (and don’t get me wrong - I love seeing the big fat baby mewl about whatever it is he just ****ed up that morning) but what I’d like to see is them simply ask him to explain different functions of government.

EAch day turn his presidential briefing into a civics lesson for the country!

“Mr. President, can you explain to us how the 25th Amendment works?”

Oh dear his ratings would go through the roof. And he loves his ratings.

6f0a6d39682446e87c5ca2ebe169f654.jpg

78e77928529dcd33c5459c34466330d4.jpg

You really are as clueless as orange™ daddy, every post drips of it....

And you really are as pathetic as the last anti-trumper.

Actually no, make that more so. Because I can't remember for the life of me, if you've actually formulated an intelligent post before.

It doesn't really matter. I'll just let you cower there like you usually do, while you keep yapping like some toy dog.

Really. I know most libs go nuts over the WH press not pushing President Critical Race Theory on whatever the Trump-scandal-of-the-day is (and don’t get me wrong - I love seeing the big fat baby mewl about whatever it is he just ****ed up that morning) but what I’d like to see is them simply ask him to explain different functions of government.

EAch day turn his presidential briefing into a civics lesson for the country!

“Mr. President, can you explain to us how the 25th Amendment works?”

Oh dear his ratings would go through the roof. And he loves his ratings.

I can hear the smack of collective facepalms among his coterie each time he comes out with something even more stupid than his previous dumb utterance.

Back
Top Bottom